How do you deal with global warming? The snow outside melts even before hitting the ground...

How do you deal with global warming? The snow outside melts even before hitting the ground. At least I don't need my winter clothes anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RFvKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>How do you deal with global warming?

I legitimately do not care. Global warming effects me in absolutely no way.

This is the first time since the resort was built that AZ has been able to keep our biggest ski resort open into May.
Checkmate atheists.

easy, we destroy our industry and cap our emissions so that for every 1 unit of CO2 we dont emit china and india emit 10units.

There is no stopping it. It doesnt matter if turn first world countries back to the stone age, china and india are on track to make so damn much it doesnt matter. The question then becomes not how to stop it but how best to plan for the future. Finding where new favourable climates will be, leaving areas looking to turn into desert soon etc

It would be great. Russia will have heaps of mild-weathered fertile lands. All kinds of Western or Middle-Eastern cucks will either drown or be deep-fried in a desert.

This is pretty cold (thank Gd) for May here in Washington D.C. My air conditioning needs to be repaired so I am thankful. Summers have been EXTREMELY hot for the past 6-7 years or so mostly. I wonder if there is much the U.S. can even do or if it is up to governments like China and India to modernize their pollution control capacities. Could be a fluke but it does feel like things have been warmer in the past few years. I'd rather spend carefully targeted money on this rather than just throw the kitchen sink of renewable energy at this problem though. I assume it is developing countries mostly causing this now.

>The snow outside melts even before hitting the ground.

That's called rain that lad

We didn't recieve any fucking snow this winter, i couldn't go skiing. fuck this shit.

Yeah, they say it will be blizzard on the Victory day

would like to see the parade in snow

The real reason we need The Wall is to stop the tide of tens of millions of starving South and Central Americans from pushing their way north while the Gulf of Mexico is flowing into the Midwest

I luv Moscow
It's only 3 C out there, and it is snowing.
Normal spring fucking WHEN

>snow melts before even hitting the ground

that's called rain you third worlder eastern yuropoor

retards never seen snow in their lives

You guys blind or retarded?

It doesn't melt here. Fucking weather, it should be spring now.

r u stupid?

>Africa talks shit about snow

>global warming
>real

As an America, I'll go through my routine with you.
>Wake up
>Turn on every single coal powered electrical unit I own
>Take obnoxiously long fresh water shower
>shit in fresh water
>Start my BIG PICKEMUP TRUCK
>Rev Engine to wake my dickhead neighbor Hussad
>Drive down the street on full tank
>Get to destination on half
>Buy Starbucks
>Take two sips and throw cup on ground
>Step on cup
>Rev truck again
>get gas
>smoke three packs of cigarettes throughout day
>come home
>all electronics have been on for a period of 15 hours
>piss in fresh water
>lay down
>fall asleep not giving a single fuck.

test

Last year was the hottest year on record:

archive.is/RFvKY

For the third year in a row, the Earth saw a new record set for the warmest year.
In a new report, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) found 2016 had the highest globally averaged temperature over land and ocean surfaces since record keeping began in 1880. The average surface temperatures was 1.69°F (0.94°C) above the 20th century average. New records were also set in 2015, 2014, 2010 and 2005.

While the global ocean surface temperature broke the previous record by only 0.02°F (0.01°C), the global land surface temperature broke the previous record by a wider margin of 0.18°F (0.10°C).
Separate from the NOAA report, NASA announced Wednesday that it had also found 2016 to be the warmest year on record.

>NOAA
Opinion discarded

Sounds like someone is alittle upset :^)

>Snow
>In May
>Global (((warning)))

Shocking never-before-seen truths revealed in this thread: Americans and Canadians are brain dead fucking retarded.

Coldest spring in many years. What a warming we shall have, water from melting north pole already flooded my home.

Daily reminder that global warming doesn't mean that every part of Earth's surface warms at the same rate.

Daily reminder that it's called "Climate change" and not "Weather change" because we're talking about long-term processes on a decade to century time-scale.

Quit association climate change with what you use when you look outside your window

17th of May 2007 it came 40cm of snow in just a few hours in Dalecarlia/Sweden. Shit happens, it does not mean global warming.

Im not saying that we are not affecting the climate, but just not to the extent (((people))) want you to believe.

The only way for us to stop it all together, is to live as pagan's once again. And that will never happen.

You lose something Japan?
Might have fallen out of your grasp?
Was it...
World War 2?
Yeah, sorry bout that one buddy

>carbon dioxide
>bad

trust the dutch to shit them selves about global warming maybe you should build your houses above sea water so you dont have to act like little bitches all the time. ooooo das water is rishing!!!