Historians will note: After many thousands of years...

Historians will note: After many thousands of years, western civilization took less than a century to fall after giving voting rights to women.

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/JG9Qg
businessinsider.com/sorority-sisters-selfies-at-baseball-game-2015-10
media.giphy.com/media/3o85xmZM15w7sH6kow/giphy.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=MPyTYuKsOcw
youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God damn they are so dumb.

Giving women the right to vote is the biggest mistake ever made, talking full on all history.

Man so many people butthurt over Le pen and it's not even French people.

You'd think it was fuckin Reddit on pol this weekend man up people Jesus.

More than 50% of women voted for trump and where a key factor in him getting elected

Kys faggot

Most of Sup Forums doesn't care, it just an extremely loud shitposting minority.

I get the same feeling looking at these girls as I do when I see the niggers throw that lady in the pool

Trump is a fucking farce. The clown hasn't even started building the wall.

They are just having a good time and taking pictures. Jeez you fucking faggots cry about everything.

FAKE NEWS :D
in baseball game there was promotion for selfies, you had to make selfie and tag it with games hashtag :)

Women ruin literally everything. Why would the whole of society be any different?

Can anyone on Sup Forums actually provide a compelling argument why this video is bad?

If you to a baseball game, you expect enjoyment. If you derive enjoyment from instagraming your food while your there, then more power to you. Tickets aren't expensive, nonetheless, ain't nothing wrong with getting your money's worth.

kekd and checked

How does a latvian know this?

I'll bite if you can post a source

Because you go to watch the fucking match. If you want to instagram shit then take a quick picture and add details later. You don't go to the whorehouse to text you go to fuck so focus on the task at hand (something proven to be extremely difficult for women)

BETAS WHORES WHO PRETEND THEY ARE PRIME RIB.....

Its all we got these days.

If you're too young to remember the world before smartphones and social media you'll never understand. They aren't bad people.

White women, not women in general.

>that girl in the top left that suddenly realized the only reason the other girls came was to post Instagram and snap pictures

Actually Rome collapsed in the same way. Lots of civilizations have.

The problem is that people don't learn from history.

Yeah I tend to forget

It was baseball, probably nothing was happening and the whores found a way to distract themselves.

webmshare.com/JG9Qg

Longer version with audio. Pretty funny watch.

It's emblematic of the shallow narcissism that comes to the forefront when women neglect the divine nature of their sexuality and the traditional roles that previously maintained stable families/societies.

The ultimate expression of this behavior is assistance in the destruction of Western values all so you can take a selfie of your self at a pro-immigrant/pro-abortion/marxist rally for feel good social points.

there was add on screen, that indicated clients to make selfies with hashtag for donations :)
businessinsider.com/sorority-sisters-selfies-at-baseball-game-2015-10

p.s latvians know everything

Lol. She's the one to talk to.

It's worth noting that while this commentary was going on, there was a banner ad on the screen asking fans to tweet photos from the game using a specific hashtag.

>having a good time is letting everyone know you are having a good time and assuming they care because obviously everyone has to care about you and your life 24/7 instead of eating your fucking banger and bread and watching the game

Fuck off white knight gimp

Nice work.

media.giphy.com/media/3o85xmZM15w7sH6kow/giphy.gif

prolong gif with banner add

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

case closed

Agreed

I blame city-dwelling retards as much as women

Which historians?

stop blaming everything on women. men also had a hand in whats happening.

lmao'ing @ europoors not realizing that american sports stadiums do gay promotion shit on social media to collect shekels. uncultured swine.

so you agree with OP?

yeah I think OP made a poor choice with that picture

>Giving women the right to vote is the biggest mistake ever made

youtube.com/watch?v=MPyTYuKsOcw

Relax man. They are just letting their friends know they are at a baseball game. It's sad that you get so fucking agitated over literally nothing. If OP's picture was females ACTUALLY acting degenerate by showing their fucking tits in public or something in the name of feminism then I can understand you. Just because you can't have a fun time and they can doesn't mean they are the blight of the planet.

God played a cruel joke when he made us want to bang women and then made them so fucking stupid. How can an entire gender be so fucking vapid?

This

I really dont like agreeing with you guys, cuz im a muslim. I come here for perspective. But danm does this thread make me smile. Women need to know their place, you white bois need to do something asap.

crashing this civilization
no survivors

>he thinks he can ride the tiger
>he doesn't just encourage the tiger

but smart enough to not to go for you, right?

I one day want to move to your country and impregnate a nice christian latvian cutie

Historians? In 400 years every single human being will be a 80 iq mongrel with barely enough skill to work and eat.

It's over if westwrn civilization falls, there won't be sonething to replace it.

Do you have proof that women are bad for civilization?

Or are you just posting your feel feels?

Also you're cherry picking some webm of certain women, not realizing that men do stupid shit too.

fuck tyt youtube links on Sup Forums

I love how people always look at this webm to judge millennials when they were literally raising money for charity and needed to do this for social media/the charity.

that quote has to be fake

Churchill fighted the Nazis and was a prmoter of liberalism

that video is just autistic screeching from a virgin

>cherrypivcking some article from a left wing news that actually has men working there too

they're all so fucking cute. i wish they would notice me

Yes, the biggest mistake was allowing anyone but land-owning whites to vote. That was pt.1 of the Jew plan.

LOOK GUYS XD

WOMEN ARE ALL LIBERAL AND DESTROY WESTERN CIVILISATION XD

MEANWHILE ALL MEN ARE TRADITIONALIST NAZIS AND SAVIORS OF CIVILISATIONZZZ XD

Anyone else noticing a surge of "based" newfags since the French election??

In many European countries jews were forbidden to own land up until the 19th century

/thread

>being this naive

Fine lad, keep living as if women aren't soul-less vapid vain cunts, see where it gets you.

Historians will note: After many thousands of years, western civilization took less than a century to fall after massive electrification, health revolution, sanitation, mass production and the space race.

BRRAAAPPPPSS

>Churchill fighted the Nazis
>fighted

Get the fuck out of Sup Forums, kid.
Also, the quote is 100% real.

Not an argument

Women are 10x more likely to vote based on emotions rather than logic and are mostly liberals. Obviously a problem when dealing with the issue of importing millions of third-world savages.

Historians will note that all of the things this user posted are currently in decay and only strengthen the OP.

Why is not everyone checking these digits.

Women arent people, beat them and put your babies in them

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY

>only land owners can vote
>George soros & co buys all the land
>we 1984 dictatorship now

weak

Do you have proof, or is this just an assumption?

err, except a higher proportion of women voted for Le Pen than men did

That's not an argument you fucking British fuck. I know females are extremely heartless but OPs picture are just naive children.

What historians? The earth will fall into a dark age (a true one, this time) after whites cease to exist. There won't be anyone to write down what happened.

because she's a woman

le penn doesn't save anything

bluepilled af

>women having fun
>Sup Forums
>OH GOD WESTERN CIVILIZATION IS FALLING

You guys are so insecure is staggering.

European men are women.

There were also laws for who could purchase and how land was to be purchased. Your theorycrafting is missing a lot.

Protip: You can always tell a woman is the artist because they're very excellent at drawing tertiary sexual features like hands, which are almost always detailed and carry a great deal of expression.

And if all women weren't allowed to vote Trump would have won by a larger margin. kys retard

Basically this.

yeah, we got hottest and most down to earth girls, but you cant be black, dark brown or russian

It's like franchising children.

Lunacy.

>women oppose my political beleifes
>REEEEEEEEEEE REMOVE THEIR VOTE
you're literally no different to the feminists at this point

also, trump is a lying cuck, just like Hillary.

>men
>justin trudeau

pick one.

Would smash 3 and 8

you sound in denial

people ITT are blaming women for everything while ignoring the fact that men, males, or whatever, are just as liberal too

>being this dumb

That's cute but the stadium was holding an event for people to take selfies and submit them for a chance to win prizes.

None of you watch sports so you wouldn't know shit. Pathetic virgin losers.

>muh dumb women

Western civilization's still going strong in my state despite women having had the vote for well over a century.

Back to /r/the_cuckold you go

That was just monkeyshines

Even the ancients warned of women.

Actually it was just taken over by commies

Women and niggers should not be allowed to vote, talk or own property.

after this century liberalism will be banned and totally eradicated by the remaining functional governments, as the evidence will be clear that it is worse than Fascism, Nazism and Communism combined

History will note that the (((they))) controlled media and banks, them turned this planet into a liberal brownish cesspool.

Women and niggers should be property.