What if.. What if we are the baddies?

What if.. What if we are the baddies?

You can be a "good guy" who destroys civilization, or a "bad guy" who doesn't.

The pic is retarded, though. Transwomen are still men.

We're not the ones raping children and supporting ISIS

Not me though. I'm a Trans Am.

Toot toot shitlord

>trans women are, in fact, women
no

and why the fuck are daphne and velma so unrecognizable in that shit

>That Velma

Please don't defile my first waifu.

what if... what if you are the retarded?

>off by two

If women are so oppressed and if it is so easy to live as a dude, why are there so many men who wants to become women and so few women who wants to become men?

How long until women start to realize that feminism.now is just fighting for the rights of queers and ladyboys instead of rights for actual women? Or have they accepted that women aren't disadvantaged at all in the west?

I can't wait until things really go to shit. I'm going to skin so many eternal victims alive. I'm going to make them the victims they've always wanted to be, and bathe in their blood and sorrow.

Feminism has been a vague blend of all general liberal ideas for some time now.

You see someone screaming about racism or transrights, you can bet they're also a feminist. Someone calls themselves a feminist, you can bet they're also obsessed with racism and transrights.

You definitely are the baddies

>Velma's wall text of mental gymnastics

>Guys, what if we took a beloved cartoon known by all ages and absolutely destroyed it by gender flipping everyone and for some reason turning two characters black
>That will get people to see that this isn't mental illness!

The fact that feminists defend Islam should tell you that they don't actually give a shit about women

That comic seems like a parody.. but it's not. Check this out.

this is now a velma thread

Why do black people like Beyonce and Fred in this comic appropriate white cultures blonde hair?

It's amazing to me that these people cannot understand a difference between free speech, and a call to violence.
They love spouting "They are spreading violence and hate against minorities and lgbtqofng!" but they can't actually give asingle fucking example from a well know person.

For example, people though Trump saying ILLEGALs, not Mexicans, should be deported was inciting violence, when it's just fucking enforcing already existing immigration laws

they associate speech they don't like with violence because that's the only way they can rationalize their viewpoints towards stuff they don't like

why understand the underlying causes to things you disagree with when you can just smash them like a retard trying to stick a square peg in a round hole.

Good and evil are relative
>that comic

did they tattoo a dog?

Do liberals realise thst this just creates negative coheision for cobservatives?

Feminism is just a euphemism for cultural Marxism

GET OUT SHITSKIN!

No. Our "enemies", when genuinely fighting for what they think is right, never care about the consequences about their choices, only that it seems like the right thing to do. This is why they're totally oblivious to the obvious fact that bringing Muslims into your country by the millions is gonna make widespread acceptance of faggots adopting little boys and tranny bullshit quite difficult.

>shaggy is trans