Is married..with children the most redpilled tv sitcom?

Is married..with children the most redpilled tv sitcom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sOnTZipv03M
youtube.com/watch?v=AjoBcy66LBE
youtu.be/cwgLczzn5gk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes.
Its the only sitcom i can laugh at. I love it

Fucking miss that show.

No ma'am.

puuummpkiiiin

Yes Al Bundy saw the writing on the wall

Sup Forums likes it because Al is a giant fucking loser just like they are

We need a new show like it. God damnit. I need something new to watch.

this show described my parents' life and my life so perfectly. Its hilarious, my dad is a loser and so is my mother. And were spoiled as shit jsut like his kids are.
It just relates so hard

He raised a family with white children even if the world was burning down around him.

Yes, Easily.

>white trash family
No. The only good things from it are the anti-political correct stuff.

I don't know if it's airing, but "Last Man Standing" with Tim Allen is good from what I've heard.

He was a fucking loser. His son was an idiot and his daughter was a whore.

But don't worry, his second marriage is much better.

no Mam.

last man standing is unfunny and rpetty shit.
But its red-pilled as fuck

Implying it isn't All in the Family
youtube.com/watch?v=sOnTZipv03M

Yes

Came here to post this.

TV show that introduced the first gay male couple..
Redpilled.

Pick one, and only one.

(((THEY))) have been programming deviancy since TV started.

> His son was an idiot and his daughter was a whore.
But this is average white family nowadays

>All in the Family
>When Mike and Gloria prepare a fancy lunch for their visiting friend Roger, Archie insists that their friend is gay. Ironically, it's Archie's tough beer-drinking buddy Steve who sets the record stright. Roger isn't gay but Steve is.

youtube.com/watch?v=AjoBcy66LBE

It really is
>Dad works for a few shekels at his no where job
>Mom spends all dads money on consumer bullshit and sits there crying about things instead of cooking food
>Son is becoming more and more autistic
>Daughter is everything wrong with liberal society
>LGBT neighbor
>Cuck husband of said neighbor
It was a vision of the future, it wasn't supposed to be a comedy though.
It was suppose to be a horror documentary.

Oh sorry, I was wrong. White families nowadays don't have children.

>

>30 year old man hanging out with jailbait kids and living in a garage?

Nope nothing creepy about Fonzie the snowdropper.

Bud was trying to better his life through education and getting good grades. He was only an idiot during times when he was thinking with his dick. Women took advantage of this which was his downfall.

Anybody else got a childhood memory theyd like me to rape, Im in a pissy mood.

Even back in the 60's the normalization of deviancy was being actively pushed.

Is Ed O'Neill jewish?

Yeah, but I'm sure you'd rather have Jay's life than Al's

HOLLYWOODISM

The Jewish Fantasy Structure That Devoured Western Culture

youtu.be/cwgLczzn5gk

No, Al and his family are suburban retards who vote republican
also
FUCK GRUMPHT AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

As a child of the 70's and 80's Christina Applegate was one of my teenage faps

yes, it was Sup Forums on tv back in days. Best show!!!

Nah, Jefferson D'Arcy is who we should emulate in order to hoist this feminist society on its own petard and get back on track.

Yes. I used to watch it as a kid and think Al was exaggerating how bad women were. Almost 30 years later I realized he was right.

>Al is a giant fucking loser
HOW DID HE AFFORD A HOUSE AND TWO CHILDREN ON A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA AND A RETAIL JOB??!!
PEGGY NEVER EVEN WORKED AND HAD MORE SHOES AND CLOTHES THAN IVE EVER BOUGHT
ONE OF THE KIDS GOES TO COLLEGE LATER
HE HAD A CAR!
HE OWNED THAT HOUSE!!!
IT HAD 3 BEDROOMSNAND A GARAGE!!
HE SAID IT WAS A SHITTY HOUSE!!!!!!

FUCK THIS SHOW!

Al was low test

Go away Marcy

Eeeh, no Peg *flush*

america used to be a single income place to be

He was supporting an ungrateful family while you're shit posting on a taiwanese butt plug forum. Let that sink in faggot.

Fuck yes.

I think early Two and a half men is pretty redpilled.
Married with children pretty much started the "idiot loser dad" trope in sitcoms

A lot of people on Sup Forums can relate with Al Bundy
Pic related

He was high test in his prime. fell for the marriage trick. And user, you should know as you age your body produces less test. Man was working his ass off for an ungrateful bunch of cunts, but instead of ditching out like your dad did he stuck around and kept raising his white kids

The original Chad

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

implying Kelly wasn't base as fuck and the kind of chick who wouldn't stab a nigger for her family.

If you actually watched the show al wasnt realaly the idiot loser. He was actually the more sane and normal one his family and neighbors were nuts. He was just demoralized from years of "the american dream"

>tfw I watch reruns of MWC on MobDro

This is what MGTOW shold be really called

used to be possible in the 1980s

Excuse Me? Low test?????

Need I remind you who caught a record 4 touchdown passes in the homecoming game. Low test GTFO faggot

No.

All in the Family.
Watch that shit, Archie Bunker is a madman.

>(((MWC)))
jewish cancer

Word. My grandfather made more at his first job out of high school in the 60's than I did at mine. And that's before inflation.

Great sitcom too. Theres some things h says, like about the media and government activites that were considered conspiracy theory at the time that since have been proven true.

>This is what MGTOW shold be really called
Nah, MGTOW should be called Cultural Marxism.

NoMame was masculine as fuck. They loved broads and hated feminists

I agree with you,
Al wasn't a loser at all.
He beat up his daughters boyfriends multiple times, he has won a few fights against other men.
He says what he wants, he does mostly what he wants. He was a football all star in highschool. He won a trophy wife (she just stopped being a trophy as she got older).

It's really not his fault as much as it's just life gets rough as you get older.

the best 90s chick

>All in the Family.
Pure BOOMER propaganda. Sanford and Son was more based. Al Bundy was king though!

Im kind of a MGTOW and i love borads and fucking sluts i just don marry them and give them half my shit. Not all MGTOW are beta losers some are chads too

Its so tame by todays 'pozzed' standards.
>White family
>Dad loyal & works
>Son likes hot girls
>Daughter is hot girl
Its 90% pozz free and funny.

No, that would be "Heil Honey, I'm Home!"

all in the family was great becasue wether you were a SJW or you were a Sup Forums type retard either way you could identify with which family memebers you thought were right.

>the best 90s chick
Agreed... Late 80s but still

It was a little too much social engineering for me. Maybe my IQ ruins TV.

Must stab brain with Q-tip

No. Literally every last mgtow is a pathetic, weak beta faggot that is a disgrace to our people. No exceptions.

If he wasn't low test he wouldn't be turning his wife down for sex constantly

Wrong

He was tired from work. You wouldn't know that feeling.

he's right you know

while always trying to bang other chicks, rememebr. His wife was just an annoying cunt. If you ever had a long term relationship or marriage you woudl get that feel too

Its jokes were all goofy/corny & innocent.
There was very little social engineering.

upper-middle class, more educated, grew up when this was airing.

Even as a kid, with no relation to the family on the screen, in that my household was pleasant and money never tight, the show was easy to relate to.

Even a dumb kid with no knowledge save the potential to learn could 'get it'. It was simple.

Daughter is dumb and hot - every dads nightmare

wife is needy and costly - every mans worst nightmare

son is useless and incompetent - failure as a father.

His place of normal escape being his work, and that's a shoe store - that even five year old males HATE spending time in.

It was just a great narrative, with endless content possibility, with simple gags even a child could understand as 'funny'.

>some are Chads
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGGAGAGAGAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHJAA *inhales* AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAH 10/10

Anti-white kike filth

No fap doesn't mean shit after 35, kid. You're just happy to care that much

all in the family

Based. I use that app to watch bobs burgers

this jsut related so much to me.
I remember going to my dad's failing store and seeing him sad in the back with his hands on his face. Then going home and my mom sitting on the couch watching TV.
My brothers are successful though so thats not relatable. But still, its just ufnny seeing how accurate this is

>Anti-white kike filth
Not even a little bit you Gen Z douchebag.

Good to see that there's still fags here with their heads on straight.

>tired from work
>shoe salesman

How did he even make it home!?

That meme alone is fucking demoralization. Archie was a pleb. I still feel for the guy though

whatever i probably fucked your ttrailer trash girlfriend last time i was down golfing at a five star resort. DUmb sluts love nice hotels faggot

Boomers, retard.

At the end of it all Al was cool & employed.
The show made light of poverty which resonated with poorfags like me.
Kelly was hot and the family stood by each other when it mattered.
Peggys sloth was awfull but their crappy home was clean (implying she did actually clean occasionally).

t. assblasted feminist

It's a comedy, a joke you dumb retard.

>whatever i probably fucked your ttrailer trash girlfriend last time i was down golfing at a five star resort.
Chads don't pay, son. MGTOW has got you fucked up.

You are also here mate.
Btw love that show

Families like that don't exist anymore. Peggy would be a single mother.

Is this bait? Don't you realize men who have slept with the most women usually know more about women than most guys. That's exactly why they're mgtow in the first place.

You're just a cuck who's looking for approval from everybody.

I dont pay you faggot i use tinder or okc. Its pretty easy when youre tall and not a faggot. I literally say "i have no gf, come over and be my gf" and most cunts go for it. Thats why i could never ever trust a woman becasue now that im into my 30s and know what im doing i can see how easy it is to bed women and some of the things ive done with "good" girls and the like make me know i could never really trust a woman unless she was 18 and fresh out fo bible camp.

You just described Phil from Modern Family

That looks like that sweetieposting cunt

>Daughter is everything wrong with liberal society

I've killed millions of potential offsprings for Christina Applegate. No regrets.

(((modern family)))) kike trash

Married with Children

compared to....

All in the Family

=

Shit Tier

Jay's son is a literal faggot. No thanks