If you don't own land, gold, and silver in the next few years you are fucked. Literally a walking corpse

If you don't own land, gold, and silver in the next few years you are fucked. Literally a walking corpse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PtIa8c7gSCg
youtube.com/watch?v=eL88KeYkZKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

may i know how the gold will save me if something bad happens?

People cant eat gold you colossally retarded faggot, if the happening happens it will be worthless.

>youtu.be/PtIa8c7gSCg

It won't. The only gold products that have some real use are gold ETFs if you want to protect against market shocks

>ownership
Please... the only thing you need to have is a gun and ammo. Whether you own that or not, is irrelevant, you just need to have it.

Talking about owning property or gold really triggers Sup Forums because the vast majority are poor and underage

BULLSHIT RON PAUL

IF EVERYTHING FELL APART -- THE GAS IN MY CAR IS WORTH A THOUSAND PIECES OF GOLD

t. gold, silver, and land merchant

I might have a gun.
Ill be fine.

Is this enough?

I invest in lead and steel, much cheaper. I willl steal your gold and land. When I do it you will thank me.

This.
MUH GOLD is meaningless in a collapsing society. It's only worth something after the society has finished collapsing and recovers.

Owning land is always good. Pretending cold coins will protect you from rampaging hungry hordes is hilarious.

lol these fucking kids on Sup Forums are so delusional its unreal

Do you really think someone who has the means to get land and gold doesnt have the means to have a personal armory and a bunch of other guys to shoot with?

I really do hope utterly deluded faggots like you try to rob my crew. You wont even know up from down the second you step foot on my 40 acres.

don't buy bitcoin.

Hot

wtf im a Zombie now

Spicy

>what is stealth guile trickery and deception.

slicing your throat while you sleep would be far more effective than a frontal assault

so "lol" but I think you might be the delusional one if you think you're safe once millions of desperate people with nothing to lose start roaming the countryside

Buy gold.

>I have over 300 confirmed crew

Yea I'll really benefit buying a bunch of useless shiny minerals

Pointless thread. Sup Forums is too poor to own anything that's why there's so much impotent rage

what good is an armory when you have wasted your life lusting after gold. You will have a trembling hand as you remember what your NRA instructor told you what to do.

smart people stock up on precious metals
the ones that are gonna survive if the world goes belly up are the ones stocking up on weapons

sometimes I forgot how overrun this place is with literal children.

land, brass and whiskey

not an arguement

Do you people seriously not understand why gold or ownership of anything besides currency is important?
So if the Jewderal Reserve were ever to get fucked and the USD goes to 0, you still have things of value? It's not that society will fall apart to Walking Dead shit, society will pretty much all be the same, except everyone will lose their USD.
It's about preserving wealth, not necessarily apocalyptic survival.
Think about early 1930's Germany, all those people lost their currency, but those who held gold kept their wealth.

And if you own land, gold and silver in the next year you are fucked. Literally a walking sack of cash for a raider.

Really cant wait until retards like you try your luck. I've been waiting years for this, collapse cant happen soon enough.

>Let's produce a bunch of Zombie apocalypse movies so these dumb goyim cattle will think the world is gonna end
That'll make them buy our stuff like crazy, Eheheheh

But how will people know what true gold is? Won't Schlomo just manufacture some metal that looks like gold and become king of the world due to all that "wealth" he has?

yes goyim drive the gold price higher so idiots already owning gold profit more!

I can't wait to see Jamal fuck your wife.

3 DAYS

PEPE IS COMING BACK!

WITH FIRE!

GOLDBUGS CAN'T STOP HIM!

t. gold seller
If you relly want physical assets (which cannot be quickly sold btw, so you are stuck with them in case of price fluctuations) buy housing and rent it. At least you want have a useless pile of metal sitting around until you die

You know that the Jews hate gold, right? Gold is almost the absolute enemy of the USD.

And there it is. You lose.

The definition of shilling

It's worth noting that the Jews pump up the gold bugs on roughly a every-five years cycle. You'll see the same "BUY GOLD BUY GOLD!!! THE COLLAPSE IS NEAR!!" advertisements soon that you saw in 2012.

This you retarded underage redditfugees

I would really like to burn a dollar bill in front of David Seaman's eyes. See how much more hair he'll pull out.

>If you don't own land, gold, and silver in the next few years you are fucked. Literally a walking corpse.

i own guns with scads of ammo, healthy young pussy, and a metric fuckton of nonperishable foodstuffs

i think i'll be ok

I can't wait either, they day you stand there on your porch with your "crew" - cletus and billy whilst a confederation of raider tribes nubmering in the tens of thousands, all starving and despersate loot and pillage your little fap hut and steal your gold whilst you shit your pants and cry

>muh gold
>muh AR

kek, kiddo, go look at some history and see what happens when shit goes upside down and millions of people are left out in the cold

your precious gold will be lost first, a tribute to the first gang of raiders on your doorstep, then 6 months later they will be back, then again next year, and so on.

tough luck kiddo

Yes, land ownership is good to. Like I said, any ownership of anything real is good.
However, gold is not nearly as bad as you make it out to be. Not only do you not need to physically own it, but even if you did, gold/silver is not useless. It's recognized in every country in the world to be valuable and has naturally evolved to the true currency in every non-bartering society.

Fuck gold, you must have Weapons all the time. That's why burgers are better off than europeans. Not becuase they're 100% white or not. it's because they can be truly free when they need it. Europeans on the other hand are just cattle.

>calls people underage redditors
>thinks le ebin collapse of civilization will happen
t. watched too much The Walking Dead

>cletus and billy
>tens of thousands of raiders

Thanks for the laugh Sven. That mental image really made me chuckle.

> gold
> silver

Don't fall for this jew meme.
Obtain some pieces of land or building

chekt

Also, land ownership is good for preserving wealth in a bad situation, but it cannot really be used as a currency unlike gold or silver.

i think you forgot guns food and water above all else, dipsht

Europe is not a country, most Northwestern European countries have tons of weapons.

>Video related

youtube.com/watch?v=eL88KeYkZKk

i have invested in Lead

Dude I have some physical gold, but it's only stuff I inherited from my family and that I don't want to sell because of sentimental value.
As a currency in the event of some sort of "collapse" it's pretty much worthless. YOu will be paying 1 gold Dollar/Pound/etc. for a kg of bread.
It's far better, if you are really worried about a collapse of civilization to buy a fertile land plot, but that pretty much requires you to change lifestyle completely and basically become a full time farmer.

If you are only worried about economic fluctuations and possible crashes (see 2008) buy something like ETFs that can actually create a buffer against that and that can be traded quickly

>Shit hits the fan
>"Don't worry anons, I have gold; we saved"
>user shaves gold down into edible dust
>Everyone eats gold
>user gets sick
>Gold is cure
>Pregnancy complications
>Gold is best doctor

>As a currency in the event of some sort of "collapse" it's pretty much worthless.
That would assume every nation on Earth would be fucked and the remaining people have absolutely no interest in building a non-barter society.

you know its the saudis owning the USD not the jews you know that america is number one gold holder, still. you know that the gold you buy is not physical but gold that might or might not be mined in a few hundred years as there is more gold sold on stock market then gold exists.

If you really want to buy gold buy only in physical form. and hide it, dont buy that stock pyramid scheme shit.

ingest it please

We shall wait for it.

Gold is worthless shit anyway.

Got enough land, so i'll be okay.

I'm leaving this universe the same way I entered it. With nothing.

you idiot, you'd trigger an alarm and would get shot dead on the spot. You're probably somalian

exactly - all of the shitposters have no money to buy gold, and since they have autistic contempt for anything they can't have, gold = sluts (actually women) to them

This thread is what it looks like when the rabbi raid Sup Forums

30kg silver in world silver coins, mostly before 1964, a lot of it 19th century, all bought at spot.

>own land
you mean pretend to have bought it from someone who pretended to own it?

Good to know these numbers, but below 50% is a shame and no country of western europe (what we generally call just Europe) has more than 32%

I have a boipucci, checkm8

I'm thinking more about a Great depression scenarion. See Germany for example. People who had a lot of gold traded it for eggs and milk. Not to mention that in really though economic times (where gold could come in handy) countries tend to confiscate it, and not just crazy authoritarians regimes (it happened in the US as well).

>but those who held gold kept their wealth
Only because gold kept its value outside of the country.
Things are only worth what people are willing to pay for them, usually based on there usefulness or desirability.
If the entire world was now using bottlecaps as currency, gold is going to fetch a lot less of them over a can of Spam or a 9mm round.
If the USD tanks, The whole planet is pretty much fucked at that point. Gold isn't going to be worth anything, anywhere.
Of course, you're welcome to sit on your shiny metal until society has been rebuilt and gold is useful once again.

>he doesn't own any bitcoins
How does it feel to be poor?

Basically this

>land
property tax

People who have no idea about basic economics talking about economics.

(((Bitcoin)))

assuming the gold isn't fake you're good on that end. buy more silver though

How much in the USA?

I'll take my ability to live in the wild and my ability to make low grade chemical weapons from a half decent chemistry set over your land and gold. Then I'll gas you and take your land and gold.

is that like 12 troy oz Au altogether? Nice but could do better, like a kilo total at least

What will be come of retarded city dwellers?

they are all-consuming parasites except perhaps 1%
fuck them

Also people roleplaying as apocalyptic survivors.

Literally Jewish banksters killer.

>pretending you owning land will protect you from rampaging hungry hords
Screaming "muh property!!" won't help you

Buy guns and learn how to survive

"American homeowners paid property taxes totaling nearly $278 billion in 2016. That means that each of the country’s 84 million single-family homeowners paid an average of $3,296 in property taxes, which amounts to an average 1.15% effective tax rate.

According to the report, there were nine counties in the country with a population of at least 100,000 that had average annual property taxes of more than $10,000: Westchester, Rockland and Nassau counties in New York; Essex, Bergen, Union and Morris counties in New Jersey; Marin County, California; and Fairfield County, Connecticut.

And of the 586 total counties, there were 32 with average annual property taxes of $7,000 or more, including some in Illinois, Texas, Virginia and Massachusetts."

>and a bunch of other guys to shoot with?
And what prevents these kind of people from turning on you when shit hits the fan?

Americans are terrible people with no honor or alturism. Better prepare how to survive alone. Here in Norway and most European places you can actually count on finding people that are willing to cooperate.

I'll take a stockpile of guns and food over gold and silver, tyvm.
Of course, it's best to have all of the above, but you're just looking to get robbed like an asshole if you're sitting on a shitload of land, gold and silver, and can't properly defend it.

>you cant be fucked if you're already fucked

You can't eat gold or silver and land can be taken from you.
You know what Preppers become in the collapse? Targets.

Will videogames be worth anything? Because if so, I think I'm all set.

I'd rather have a hundred loyal men with primitive guns. That'd be enough to go to your land, kick you off and build a throne for myself out of your gold and silver.

I would say fuck you you are wrong if this was not the case. I have seen people literaly kill for 5 bucks if it man they get a can of food for them to live another night. In a collapse when white people are being cornered two things will awaken in us for those strong enough to kill and protect the land. Are Jewish side kicks in and we attempt to hoard as much shit as possible for possible power over town(if people could not kill each other in 5 minutes) and our 1488 Hitler side would awaken in us as we wipe out all settlements that are not allies or white for more supplies.

>If the USD tanks, The whole planet is pretty much fucked at that point. Gold isn't going to be worth anything, anywhere.
Imbecile.

For real, I think you're better off having a reliable backpacking kit and know some backwoods area you can camp out in for a few weeks while all the crazies and degenerates murder each other. Then try and settle back into an established area

Buy more plebeian silver!

First is having guns and ammo,gold and silver can be useful also during the time the shit is nearing the fan as you see hiper inflation kicking in and it's price soar right before everything collapses you might get some last plane ticket etc etc,once it has collapsed it's all lead steal and your own abilities if the collapse is global if not you can always trade it elsewhere (venezuela)
What I do is i have part of the gold and silver with me (to trade or for last minute things in case of emergency)and the rest is already buried at the place I'll go to hold out together with some supplies (been working on improving that)
After all that happens if you survive silver and gold would be useful as soon as you need to trade perishable shit for non perishable valuable shit.
Only if you're retarded and go around telling IRL people what you have or have not,or you go around buying shit with shiny new coins.i keep a low profile IRL and I intend to get the fuck out to the mountains anyways,I won't buid a fucking bunker I'll just live in the house my great great great great ....grandparents build for i know you can live off that land

> bitcoins to preserve wealth during chaos
Are people meming or is nu-Sup Forums really this fucking dumb?

Got twice as much as on your pic

How fucked am I?