Operation B Gone

We should try to dismantle the LGBT community on itself by using logic. They should have to remove the B in LGBT because it is implying that there are only two genders and this effects the Trans/Queer community.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PtIa8c7gSCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wew I never thought of that, breddy gud.

Time to dismantle the lgbt's non inclusive asses.

good luck

We have bigger fish to fry than some faggots sucking each other off

>youtu.be/PtIa8c7gSCg

I'm sexually attracted to at least 7 different genders. You're doing righteous work OP.

This is gud.
Like, Bretty Gud Thanks

Ok so I fucked that up

Ingenious. Thanks for reminding me why I keep coming to this shitty board.

sexuality is a spectrum you can sit up on it

Doesn't red and blue indicate there are only two colours?

>derp

As fun as your idea is op, this guy is right

bump

Fuck off kikes. Extra bump.

>Goldstein

Every single time. Jews really do hate white people.

This will be beneficial user, making the LGBT community eat itself will only help against white genocide. I am well aware of the issue.
This will only help us in the end.

That's blasphemy im a cuckstian n am going to cut ur head off moron

I don't think it'll work, It'll just lead to people going:

>I'm a butch/furkin Bisexual!
>Well I'm genderqueer/UH-60 Black Hawk bisexual!
>yay alt-right defeated!

Bump

Honestly making the lgbt community temporarily turn on itself would prove beneficial towards to us most of all.

Honestly it is implausible to fail, think about it with all memes aside, it is true. Trans/Queer community believe more than 2 genders while Bi implies there are only two.

>Goldstein
My sides x'D

OP is doing G-d's work.

>Goldstein

>tfw

Bump....
Tfw she keep sucking-pic related

Gay men who started this whole shit, are already outcasts. Toronto fag pride fired the founders for being low BMI white males.
We can wedge their shit "community" in a lot of ways
Starting with that B

they already hate eachother, dont you /lgbt/ user?

LG hate Trans because some of them push to sexualize children, and the backlash is on the entire T community (you know the type: 'My 6 year old son is really a girl!")

LGB hate T because they think dudes get tits to turn themselves on, especially MTF 'lesbians'

L hate L that have ever tasted or seen a dick, you need to be 'gold star Lesbian' or you are a shit-teir lesbian.

Gay 'Bears' hate small weak faggits, and call them 'chasers' if they try and talk to bears.

LBT hate gays, particularly gay white men, because they think they're a privileged class in their community (because of positive TV characters)

and the list gos on and on and on..

who would have thought a community of mentally ill people wouldn't get along?

I can second this, I have met many trans and gay's who got burning hatred towards the other parts of the community.

I think we can actually get this to happen.

FUND IT

On my birthday as well the fucking jew swine

No this is shit. SJW faggots don't deny that there are two sexes (or 3 in the case of intersex), they say that there are multiple genders. Bisexual is about sex, not gender.

If you do not think the lgbt inner hates each other, you are deeply wrong friend. Put yourself around some of them 1 on 1 and you really get to see their true colors on how they reflect on certain parts.

Sure. But this is a small part of that you moron.

Holy shit, nice idea mate.

But its bisexual.
Sex is only two.

The extra B is for BYOBB

This might work, but if they have half a brain they'll just update their definition of "bi" to be someone who doesn't care about gender affiliation. They will get rid of the B, have a new branch (S - spectrum lover or something), then move on with one less logical loophole. It is a good catch, could maybe do slight damage, but honestly if they just admit the mistake and that it's a dated terminology (like they do with many other words/descriptors), they'll be fine.

Ah, you were at my side all along.

They seem to think that gender actually exists and isn't just a plot to divide our society and distract us from biological sex

why does /polgbt/ hate bisexuals so much?

This simply demonstrates that the whole lgbt thing is made by jews in order to divide the white race and let fertile *niggers replace us

Does being bilingual imply that there is only 2 languages ?

RAUS BISCUM

Lesbian:
Chick likes chick
Gay:
Dude likes dude
Bisexual:
Dude/Chick like Dude/Chick
Transgender:
Dude/Chick wants to have the social expectations given to Dudes/chicks and so goes through cosmetic surgery in order to get said treatment.

LGBT Doesn't suggest there aren't two genders, LGBTQ does

>deconstructing deconstructionism, critiquing critical theory, diversity is our enemies weakness.

This is exactly the right message, user.

Trans in a sense does, I suppose you can put it as neotrans but nonetheless I am not wrong to say Queer either.

Make the B an infinity symbol

*Jews really hate being second best

FTFY

Good point. I disagree with the idea that there happen to be more than two genders, but your logic stands up. For a jihadi loving, baguette sucking cuck at least.

>second best

everything whites can do, jews can do better

jews can do everything better than whites

aren't you degenerates all allies?

Be victims of genocide for example.

Ok Annie. Thanks for the song

Every 100% gay or lesbain person I met over the over of 30 hates bi sexual people and trans people.

Bump for justice.

We need to start making bullshit propaganda or something to get this shit kicking. The LGBT community or liberals in general need a whiff of this

And liberal say the slippery slope doesn't exist