sucking the cocks of Arab men?
It is the dirging of a people
who will ne'er be free again.

When the star and crescent moon
are waving in France's conquered sky,
brown men will laugh and cheer
as the last of the dhimmis die.

Nice

Please, stop bullying us. It's already painful enough like that.

I award you several points

Let them eat cock

A new and interesting thread

soon

TAKBIR

Should be "Les cocus"

No, not until you snap and start doing the right thing.

Le Pen wouldn't have overturned literal generations of demographic death spiral and general cuck degeneracy even if she won. France's fate is sealed.

what's that obsession with arab cock?
I think you faggots have issues on top of being retarded

Did antifa riot after the election? They claimed to be against Marcon but I haven't seen anything.

Cucks

poland with the bants

you know there is zero consistency within the logic of anarchists, they'll riot over a flat soda as long as they perceive it to be racist or whatever

cuck

>alt-right more interested in cocks than anything else

>French
>cucks
>for not wanting a historically inept administration that can't get anything done without mass chaos and legal repeals
>for not wanting their economy to steadily decline while parts of their country want to do another referendum on leaving because they fucked up so bad

nu/pol/ continues living in dreamland. What can you expect when rightwing crybaby snowflake cucks start shitting up everything.

Remember when France was all
>Muh culture, muh language
Kebabs better than pepe, and English is confirmed to have out lasted the French language and culture.

Hmm.. I feel bad actually, I hope you guys don't get lost to history now :(

>t. Helsingfors-Arab

>getting things done is hard so you shouldn't even try

Typical yurocuck mentality.

France/Sweden/Germany are all places I will never vacation to, that I once regarded as somewhere I'd like to visit. I don't want to experience your (((diversity))), I wanted to go there to see what your respective cultures were like.