Toronto gallery cancels exhibit of white artist’s paintings

Asians playing violin and piano is cool. Anyone brown doing anything European, that's cool too.

But god help you if you dare be white and produce work resembling an indigenous art style. If you do that they'll treat you like you kicked a puppy to death on mainstreet.

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/toronto-gallery-cancels-exhibit-of-white-artists-paintings-over-complaints-of-cultural-appropriation

Literally racism. Canadians will defend it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xGkgpGybVck
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Urban and Metropolitan Retards angry over white peoples paintings.

The other day I applied to a CN job.
Questionaire asks if I'm diverse.
I'm white.
Will never work with trains in Canada.

It's a catch 22. If you're European and make Eurostyle art, you're a nazi.

If you are European and you make art in non-European Styles, you're an oppressive appropriating nazi.

>I'm white.

That's highly subjective nowadays user. There is no way to prove you aren't a black muslim man inside that white shell.

she isn't even white

close enough for Canada's domestic agitprop purposes.

Looks Quebecois

White people have indigenous cultures too. They didn't just start up one day with roads and wheels and plumbing. They are trying to make whites feel like they have no culture. It is a war tactic.

not really

maybe shitalian or spanish

white genocide is just a myth goy-er I mean fellow anons

youtube.com/watch?v=xGkgpGybVck

I remember when my dad was applying for police department jobs in houston but wouldn't take him because he was white.

>It is a war tactic.

Gaslighting us. The bastards are trying to gaslight all of us.

one of her piece is a tracing of a natives art line for line. this was found later on her instagram.

the butthurt natives are being hyperbolic but she's really an unimaginative hack.

>but she's really an unimaginative hack

pathological compensatory post hoc rationalization is what got you into this mess bucko.

Is it better for white people of niggers and other shitskins make sure they can't appreciate their nigger culture?

2017, where Standing on guard for thee is now a hatecrime. And being Strong and Free is patriarchial racist oppression.

I have been patronizing the art galeries of Toronto my whole life since my mother woudl take me to them as a child but I will no longer be giving my support towards any gallery who decides the political implications of a work of art for its audience.

Funny, when you google image search the phrase "European people art" you get back mostly paintings of black people.

>There is no way to prove you aren't a black muslim man inside that white shell.
>black muslim man
>man
how fucking dare you

will the god of atheism will forgive me for assuming the genders of one of it's xirs?

stay tuned.