Daily Reminder

If you engage in Left,Right,Up,Down Politics the system doesn't care which way you go as long as you pick one.

If you don't like this go back to antifa threads plebs.

OP woke on the JQ (Juggalo Question)

Can you elaborate on what that is ?

such birds have unlimited number of wings - something like those evil hindu gods with thousand hands. so any given system is the same trojan horse produced by the same cuckoos nest.

I know the picture says we need "a new system"

I get that, every system is controlled but people could at least stop wasting their time trying push left or right. Yeah its fun and to some what "intellectual" to discuss your political views VS other political views but the reality is. ITS A WASTE OF TIME hahahaha

People acknowledge the system is fucked, yet they come on Sup Forums and engage in antifa threads and bicker over semantics i don't understand why
Do they actually believe they are going to change anything ?
-Trump is a perfect example.

>but people could at least stop wasting their time trying push left or right.
if you're pro something it also means you're against something. it's very dangerous situation in times of equality gestapo as installed by CIA lemon party apartheid taliban. Right away you subjecting yourself to targeting procedures to equalize the inequality of your cognitive function to not resist non violent urge to rest in pieces 6 feet under.
nobody is pushing anything if you're not aware about it. so if you're asking or telling it means you have been watching something. don't ask don't tell otherwise you're asking for it.

All sides are controlled, It doesn't matter what channel you pick as long as the Television is turned on.

that includes you, I see through your ruse

why would we need to go back to antifa threads when antifa is an ancom operation which is against state rule? do you just not know what antifa is or have you been watching too many americans fuck it up?

Is voting blanc degenerate or redpilled?

No it doesn't include me sorry
You tell me why you should go back to anti or pro threads simpleton
Voting is for ignorant narrow minded plebs

call me a simpleton because you know im right

Yeah your totally right statist

"statist"

ancom is not statist, based retard

Sorry Anti statist*
Obviously i don't buy into Semantics so i dont care who is for or against what.

You should go back to your Pro / Anti threads, and make that great change to the system by engaging in pointless emotional pissing, brush your teeth too

>No it doesn't include me sorry
That's what all the groups you're telling us to be against say, sorry.

you're one thick fuck lmao you really tried

You like groups don't you makes you feel apart of something right ?

>implying you're not claiming disaffiliation because you like imagining you're not a part of something
You're a cog in the system my friend, the voice calling for others not to participate, the one that says since some groups are bad all groups are bad, and you're actually unaware that you're demanding we join your group.

this is that edgy lone wolf dogshit isn't it?

actual image of confirmed shitkicker OP

>The system hates him!

I don't have a political views
All humans are cogs, but you wont catch me engaging in pro or anti debates because both are controlled by the same system, if you know that why would you bother ?

he bout to kick off

Cute, keep obeying

>I don't have a political views
>you wont catch me engaging in pro or anti debates
>why would you bother ?

>comes to Sup Forums
>"i dont have a political views"

>We are in desperate need of a new system.
Not really, we could just purge the jews.

Should i not be free to come here and point out the logical fallacy of left and right ?
Do i need a political view to be here ?

>be centrist
>be log in to Sup Forums dot Sup Forums dot org
>"hey guys picking a side is bad"
>roasted.jpg
>"ITS ALL JUST LOGICAL FALLACIES REEEEEEEEEE"

>left and right are a fallacy
>so if you don't believe in left and right you have no political views
>because left and right are the only political views

>Cant define user to a side
>calls user centrist
>makes pig sounds like a teenage girl

it was just a meme bro
like are you too young to remember "REEE"?
fucking newfags i swear to god

Left and right are the main views here
obviously there are more none which i buy into

I know its a meme
and a fucking immature one
>calls me young

>Its ju-ust a meme bro

REEE is pretty new though, I remember when sadfrog was just sadfrog, there was no feels good man frog, and of course nobody knew his name. We even did ragefaces and those radiating-colors memes.

>Left and right are the main views here
Left and right can be APPLIED to many of the views here but if you think libertarians, fascists, and Brazilian monarchists can all be succinctly defined by a direction you're a fool.

>obviously there are more none which i buy into
"None of the views are correct" is a view, which is by that definition incorrect. If you really didn't believe in any view you wouldn't be telling people your view was right.

>obviously there are more none which i buy into
"None of the views are correct" is a view, which is by that definition incorrec

>Never said none are correct
I said it doesn't matter which one you pick its the same control system. Can't you seem to comprehend that ?

if you say you have political views but then start speaking on the left and the right

you might have political views

i remember when this board didn't exist so i didn't have to sit here laughing at confirmed centrist shitkicker 'based aussie'

>Never said none are correct
...but none that you buy into. So there are correct political views that you nevertheless do not follow? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Fuck off tripfag. How many layers of downs syndrome are you on cunt? Go be based on Reddit you cocksucking Jew MAGApeedo.

see now THIS is a based aussie

I said i don't have political views

I said it doesn't matter which one you pick its the same control system, and you have the audacity to call people thick and make animal sounds on the internet. Fuck me

awesome

The correctness of a view is subjective not objective so your statement is illogical
I don't follow take any political stands, because i know they are ALL controlled by the same problem

Based means being your self, as im doing.

BAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

ur a beautiful boy and i just want u to know i support you unconditionally even in hard times

your comments are now being disregarded
Trolls need not apply

>I said it doesn't matter which one you pick its the same control system,
That is not an apolitical view. It is an opinion about the political system.
>and you have the audacity to call people thick and make animal sounds on the internet
That's only because you're thick, he didn't mean no harm.
>I don't follow take any political stands
If that were true you would be driving fast cars and kissing ladies on the mouth rather than fishing for (You)s on a political board.

Rothschild's need to be included in the body of the bird.

>If that were true you would be driving fast cars and kissing ladies on the mouth rather than fishing for (You)s on a political board.

I don't like fast cars or forcing my self on people
I have basic morals, just not pleb politic views

Im aware of that mate, i didn't make the picture

>doesn't have pleb political views

All good bro. It does have the federal reserve, so it kinda includes them.

>be centrist
>login to Sup Forums dot org slash pol slash
>"i dont have a political views but both the left and the right are bad"
>roasted.png
>try to sound clever
>SPITROASTED.jpg
>"BAWWWWWWWW stahp trolling meeee :'("
>block out dissent
>cry

So you think all political views are not controlled by the same system is that the point your trying to make ?
You think im wrong ? Well your entitled to that opinion
Usually the way i see it when people attack other people its because their ideas are challenged otherwise there would be no need for it other than trolling.

>the system
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

BORG

COMPUTERS

SYSTEMS

ELITE

NO

FACE

NO

NAME

ALEX

JONES

ILLUMINATI

NEVER

NAME

THE

NAME

NEVER

SPEAK

IT'S

NAME

THE

J..........

NEVER EVER EVER EVER!

"there is no need to refute me unless you are a troll"

is this a bot ? Weird way of typing

>So you think all political views are not controlled by the same system is that the point your trying to make ?
The point I'm trying to make is that by your own logic you are controlled by the same system.

EXACTLY so why bother over the semantics of the sub system ( LEFT /. RIGHT / UP / DOWN)
Are you getting it now ?

pretty sure the reason you think everything is the same is because you are misinformed and lazy, not because everything is the same

But I'm not bothered over the semantics, I've in fact called you out for how bothered you are about semantics several times. And now that you've admitted you're a shill why should anyone believe anything else you try to say?

Oh yes i am shilling.............well you keep posturing over your views and see if the system changes. Good luck i hope you don't waste to much of your life

says the guy literally advocating for inaction and for people to literally waste their lives

so you're happy to bend over for the state and let it have its way with you?

shill.

Vote for me goy!

[butthurt establishment candidate detected]