THIS IS NOT OVER YET

11 million voted for her. I voted for her. I don't care about the majority anymore. I won't give up on this country as there is white people willing to save it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=etsr-l0AzhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I don't care about the majority anymore.
Don't worry the US didn't either.

Kek
More people went to the polls and voted for no one than voted for her

12 vs 11 million

Vote for Macron party for parlemement, that way they will regret their chose.. I understand some people can't get on the whole Le pen thing, but they could have voted blank and not vote Macron, they voted against marine Le pen not for Macron. That way Fn might come back since Macron's party can pass the laws that he wants

Your image and post gives a feeling of the same way lefties reacted to Trump winning presidency.
What you don't realize is that no matter who won, things would still play out the same. Democracy only gives you the feeling you are in control. That you have an "option".

>white
>first inclination is to resort to violence like a chimp from Africa

Choose one

Apparently the younger generations are the least cucked, there's still hope for true Europeans. We must unite to remove globalist scum and their pets. Marine did well to get so far, she can build on it. Don't lose hope lad.

Do it you faggot. Clock is ticking

Stream it

This. The demographs were set up against her massively from the start and with all of the media against her, I'm surprised she got as far as she did. If things don't improve (and let's face it, we know they won't - this is a green light for terrorism, rape and islamification to go full speed), she'll get in on 2022. It's got to get much worse before it can get better.

youtube.com/watch?v=etsr-l0AzhM

that's just sad (#not my president)

then go take the streets, low IQ bitch
It will be harder than larping. True patriots will be here waiting for you

Well, the EU will fail and burn that´s for sure.
The road that leads there and the hardships we have to endure can change though.
Macron will take Merkels dick and be a bitch of (((our))) gubbermint. That´s a slow and painful death.

LePen would most likely be much more opposed, maybe even Frexit, and as such would have lead to a faster end of the EU but not as painfull as Macrons road will be.

reminder that democracy was, is and will always be a forced meme, nothing more, nothing less.

>she'll get in on 2022
2020 will bring the end.
Ticktock.

In fairness if theres one thing French are good at, its resistance/guerrilla fighting

That's wrong though, only 900k voted blank and 10 million didnt vote

85% of women voted for Macron.

France NO!

then go shoot some muslims or shut the fuck up you bitch

you ain't gonna do jack shit and you know it

your race ain't superior to nobody and you're a goddamn coward. probably a whole family lineage of cowards.

It's over my man. You should thank your betters for saving your nation.
Vive la France!

Why you all fall for this tipe of LARPing?

You fucks are so butthurt and I'm loving it.FRANCE YES

always fight

there is no alternative

ITS FUCKING TIME, DO IT user FUCKING MAKE ISIS LOOK LIKE A DAY CARE, CHRIST IS WITH YOU.

>2020 will bring the end.
>Ticktock.

>444

WHAT DID KEK MEAN BY THIS

cuck

>highly weaponized pee bottles
also, just wait to see if you can swoop the legislatives m8

Noice..

They tend to spend more time killing each other than the enemy tho...they won't be useful without external guidance from the US or UK.

We need to organise -offline- in the coming years

Nigga, the time for diplomatic reasoning with shitskins, race traitors and (((globalists))) is long gone.

Actually more women vote FN than men did

Get over it, Shillary Blue.

France
>never had a chance.

Salam brother! Us proud patriots to the glorious caliphate of Algeria will be waiting for those evil nazis! Macron is #OurPresident, he has promised me white women and welfare.