Romania says "FUCK YOU" to muslims

>The inhabitants of a small Transylvanian town in Romania were outraged when they discovered a plan to house migrants in their community and quickly formed a resistance. They are now being hailed as heroes in their country.
>A peasants’ revolt broke out

>breitbart.com/london/2016/02/02/farmers-hailed-as-heroes-in-romanian-press-for-defeating-secret-eu-funded-plans-to-build-migrant-centre-in-village/

What do you think about Romania, except "muh gypsies"?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Romania
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hero

what is this real? give me the tl;dr

They're going to piss off them off and then we'll have the vampires on our side.

>2 Feb 2016

Based. Reminder that Romanians are Indian emigrants, anyone here seeing Vlad's picture would think he's a Maharashtrian prince. We should call you brothers home, Orthodoxy exists here too so you'll fit right back in

They're heroes, OFC

No they aren't, retard. You're thinking of the Gypsies. It makes sense that a bunch of thieves and degenerates are descended from Indians, really. It only makes sense.

I miss him so much...

ikr
i'm more surprised by that 100 days of Trump ebook
how much shit did they fill it up with?
Or is it pretty pictures to keep the redditorst and imgurians reading

It's probably a nice place now that all the fucking gypsies live in my country.

muh gypsies

RIGHT! Mehmet time to get your nostrils split cunt!

>gypisies
>romanians

when will this meme die? i have had experiences with gypsies and there is no way in hell those people could form a country let alone a functioning country

... he knew how to deal with muds and traitors.

I met a Romanian in an expat bar I frequent in central Tokyo. He was outspoken about not wanting immigrants and held his own in a debate on the subject with several other gaijin from various countries, all of whom were pro EU and 'refugees'. I didn't even have to back him up, he made his case clearly and left them with nothing to say but ad homs. Overall 10/10 would get drunk with again.

at last

probs never. it's our thing at this point.
kinda like the "obese american".
you guys have enough of your media in europe that people are constantly reminded you're not some country wide ghetto, though.
such is life.

>Transylvanian
so, bozgor? You owe bozgors an apology cygan

It is a good thing Macaroni won in France.
Now they will try to force everyone to take in rapefugees and (hopefully) this will become a widespread phenomena.
The polarization between the east and west will grow exponentionally.

Also think of all the rapes, bombings and truck attacks to come in the west...
They will redpill themselves. The REDpills will literally be painted red with their own blood.

Back on topic: I have always liked Vlad Tepes ever since I learned about his deeds. A true defender of Europe.

That's great.

Now can these same Romanians stop coming over here and ruining my fucking country?

My fucking god I love Romania. May our 1000 year Tory Reich grant you eternal passage to these islands. Real Europeans need to unite against islam, globalists and their Leftist puppets.

The first thing you guys did after gaining your independence was siding with the Ottomans, so you can shut the fuck up

>Also think of all the rapes, bombings and truck attacks to come in the west...
F-fugg DD:
What's the stance on immigrants from the West who aren't cucked and bring a lot of shekels?
I don't want to abandon my ancestral clay but it looks more and more like I might be in the minority with this opinion.

... Turkish messengers came to [Vlad] to pay respects, but refused to take off their turbans, according to their ancient custom, whereupon he strengthened their custom by nailing their turbans to their heads with three spikes, so that they could not take them off.

—Antonio Bonfini: Historia Pannonica

People say I look like Vlad the Impaler? Is this true?

>sez the sponger bong

You look like frank zappa

Great meme

Cut your hair. Shave the mustache. Grow a beard. There, I uncucked you

Better comparison.

Vampiar haet migrant

Vlad did nothing wrong

>Cut your hair
Falling for the haircutjew. I'd rather save my money.

I'm tell you - build a wall or at least a fence from poland, down around czech and austria, then around hungary Romania. Make a new bloc that has good relations with USA (out of necessity), but also good relations with Russia (for political cover and support)

Then reject all EU immigration schemes - make it a national security issue.
Then take in wealthy white RefEUgees
prosper

I got this ad. On breitbart. Are they trolling?

Given your experience with gypsies I'm sure you don't want a new wave of them invading your country, so good for Romania even though almost every Romanian I've come in contact with has been a scumbag, probably gypsy descendants though to be fair

In limited numbers: welcome, just learn the local language, and not Russian instead, just because it's easier and more widespread.
In Latvia you have to atleast try to speak Latvian, same goes for every other country and language.

Oh my! These unfortunate people seem to have tripped and fallen on some pikes!

... That's V4. Only that we're not included (yet)

Is he ? dare I say it ?

>Transylvanian romanian land.

LOL

No. You look like a fucking fag who jerks off too much.

Have buzzed my own for years. Spent 25 dollars one time 10 years ago and saved probably over $1000 since then easily. Lucky for me I have a well shaped head.

Morning KEK

Glory to those patriottic defenders of their motherland.
A similiar thing happened here too. Hope that more and more people start to make justice themselves against the evil agenda of the nazis of Brussels.

Actual Romanian girls are fucking hot

You definitely have a resemblance

You do!

I unironically have a large amount of love for romanian history.

Still salty about that, huh?

Isn't v4 all catholic?
Croatia is joining it next if anyone

Fuck that. Intermarium when?

WE WUZ IMPLYERZ N SHIIIIEEET

Top kek

I'm sorry, we don't eat where we shit.

>We told imaginary Muslims to fuck off despite not a single one wanting to be here

So brave.

And I absolutely love Romania and its proud people. Having your entire national identity being centered around stealing and being the biggest possible piece of shit imagineable is something everyone should strive for.

Better you not wanting them to come and them not coming than you not wanting them to come and them coming anyway, you cuck.

QQ moar.

>can't cut his own hair

Do you also have a massive beard because you don't wanna pay someone to shave it for you?

>dining al fresco like a boss.

well, obviously I'd learn the local language. I'm not a shitskin

Transylvanian will be ours again. You thief cigány

you want a basic gestalt, or the whole enchilada?

A low T Vlad

>all the western companies have been cucked into pulling ads from breitbart because of its supposed racism and xenophobia
>so now they run Islam ads instead
kek

Holy shit, you do. You also look like you're bordering on absolutely autistic, so it might be wise to learn how to dress well.

>breitbart

be careful

How do Romanians feel about Vlad converting to Catholicism and working for Matyas Hunyadi?

wew lad, they have ANIMALS in India?! they's be rich boys.
romanian raj when
no

Vlad the impaler probably would of cucked to muslims if he ever had to fight them.

Will Romania follow in their ancestors footsteps and impale them?

Guess you didn't read about the campaign against the Turks that the Hungarians released him from captivity to take part in.

damn son, that's nigger level ride-pimping.

>a fire engine on tracks

Hah.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Romania

>we
>our slaves

You trolling, right?

Fun fact this is still the coat of arms of a city in Serbia

Kys

If you were a guy yeah

No I thought he just killed other EVROPEANS

Anglo projection, everybody.

Vlad was so obviously beyond the norm in cruelty, even for the 15th century, that Hungary put him in prison, and then they realized that someone like that is the best way to fight the Turks. He is mostly remembered fondly now even though he was a sadistic narcissist.

Really makes you think. God created no one in vain.

He nailed Turks' turbans to their fucking heads for insolence.

>breitbart

I never knew there was a furry variety of duck

Romani gypsies are scum but there's nothing wrong with Irish gypsies I come from an Irish gypsy family and all my family are race realists

>Transylvania
Literally vampires

POOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOO. INDENTITY PVOROPA

Romania sadly has the biggest cigani population. Idk how we can solve this apart from genocide. Let's send them all to germany

Did people even read the link?

>One of the ringleaders of the revolt, which saw hundreds of local residents descend upon the town hall to petition a representative of the national government is 28 year old “hero” Ionut Sabau, a forrester and farmer born and raised in the town. He told press he would resist the plans fiercely because he had lived for a year in Paris, France, in a “predominantly Muslim neighbourhood”, and had seen the trouble migrants would bring with them.

>“I understand that. But our children must also grow up in safe and civilised conditions, and we don’t want to end up like Western Europe where they are afraid to let children go to school alone, to leave wives alone on the street. We want none of that here.

Vlad was awesome , a true hero

*holy shit, my sides*

Ok, do you need help blink twice for yes

You look like a shitskin who has to go back.

Male (female)