Situation in Ukraine

Hi there Neighbors to the east! How's the situation with Russia? Are you optimistic about getting Crimea back? Is there a chance for peace in Donbass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uaN51Gkrzw4
redice.tv/news/turkey-s-new-maps-are-reclaiming-the-ottoman-empire
demographymatters.blogspot.de/2013/05/the-suitcase-mood-does-ukraine-face.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ukraine is a puppet of international finance, you would need s revolution free from
Jewish oligarchs and inprison all the Jewish oligarchs.

>Getting Crimea back
kek they will not get Donetsk and Lungansk and most of their eastern lands that will turn into a similar state to kosovo.
They are holding for dear life of what is left and tring their best to not starve in collapsing economy.
Average montly pay is 140 euros and the prices are about the sam for the most part...now imagine that....kek.

>getting back Russian clay to a made up country
What the fuck are you on Hungary bro?

Crimea now belongs to Russia.
Deal with it.

and here we go again

universal tool required for taking of crimea ( at least Sevastopol)

Ukrop bro knows whats coming already

Can we have a slice our our rightfull clay?

>Are you optimistic about getting Crimea back?

>now

die proxykokhol i hate you fuckin nazi scam die die die

You are fascist we hate you kokhol die

no problem here

>How's the situation with Russia?
Well, it is pretty bad actually. The only hope is Navalny.

Unless you wan't to be the next Ukraine, its extremely bad idea to be on our border and host NATO forces or missile systems.

No Navalny is leftist scam he is anti Putin he is jew we hate navalny

You can have your western Ukraine but why would you? It's where the worst people in Ukraine live.

>Crimea
>Ukraine

No such thing

>puppet of international finance
That would be their government, not the country itself.
And your govt. is their puppet too. So by your standards America has no right to exist.

>anti Putin
But not anti-Russian, like Putin is.

2,588,085,198$ per year in 2016

give them some time

>Ukraine

>But not anti-Russian
>supports khokhols

Hahaha stupid shprota, your country is stupid and small.

Hahaha stupid vatnik, your country is braindead and mostly uninhabitable.

No Putin is conservative christian lider. He is white red pilled, Navalny is jew

>just disarm yourself pole, you are making us nervous, we wont attack, I swear, haha!

Come on Ivan, drop the act. We are not some retarded hohols that gave up nukes and whored themselves to both West and You, so the division of ukrainian society was inevitabe.

We fell for the Anglo and French tricks and severly reduced our army 3 years before Kraut came to visit us.

Fool me once, shame on you, Fool me twice...

>He is white red pilled, Navalny is jew

>ukraine

no such thing

i just realized cossack-kun looks like a frog.

Based Zyuganov is the answer

>h-h-hey bros Sup Forums is still pro Putin right?
Fuck off. Our president tricked you faggots. Get fucked, vatniks, Crimea is going back to Ukraine just like trump said

Ok. you live on when churkas he imports are breeding like rabbits and he himself pockets everything he can.
All hail the "christian" ex-commie.

You mean Eduard Limonov.

>THE USSR FELL BECAUSE OF RUSSOPHOBIA!!!!

So fucking pathetic.

Do Crimeans get a Russian or a Ukrainian flag on here?

ukrainian

No you wrong, Trump pro russian just jew-liberal lobby hates him and tells rusophobia lie

They dont have internet over there.

But on a serious note, it should be Ukrainian, as flags are designated by IP blocks,
and I doubt that all European nations would agree to Crimea swapping flags.
And IP block cannot be re-registered if even one country disagrees with it.

Why should it be ukranian when it is part of the Russian federation?

> Is there a chance for peace in Donbass?

why? permanent low-intensity conflict seems to fit everybody.

We suffer

Because it is under illegal occupation by the RF,
and as long as there are countries that call it what it is: an annexation,
they will never have a Russian flag, only Ukrainian.

thank you, very hopeful
youtube.com/watch?v=uaN51Gkrzw4

send the qt's here. spare them the suffering!

Why are you defacing an image that resembles your flag with Japanese cartoons?

Lol what wether you like it or not crimea is Russian and it will never be returned to Ukraine so it only makes sense if the flat was Russian as well

While giving up donbass is painful, is loosing youth to war even more painful?
You may loose demographically if you refuse to loose on the border I fear and the current time where everything is still in shambles might be used to purge some corrupt fuckers and revamp what is left of the nation.
t.not even russophil

We can`t abandon our territory

>crimea is Russian and it will never be returned to Ukraine
During the Soviet times they said the same thing about us, but we regained independence.
They will not hold on to stolen lands forever.
It is a matter of when, not how.

Maybe if Russia's going bankrupt the conflict will end there will be a new referendum in Crimea.

Id be pissed too and not want to give up for what lives already have been offered, but it just seems as if you get stretched out too thin over too much ground to be able to hold any of it.
You dont wanna go the way of bulgaria where towns lay fallow and neighboors (as the turks in their case) seem to lie in wait.
redice.tv/news/turkey-s-new-maps-are-reclaiming-the-ottoman-empire

desu I could ask the same question about your sperg-out. You had so many stings in Ukraine the conflict was unnesesary IMO. You had military bases on Crimea anyway, so why that was all about? Propaganda feat by Putin to feed the image of Russia as a conqering superpowe, mainly for internal purposes? This is the only legit reason I can think of, I refuse to believe that kicking Janukovic out of the office would have change Russia's influence in any way.

Ukraine is a good buffer zone for us. Better chances of bombing Russia if they stop and fight in Ukraine.

>Russia's going bankrupt
You do realise that russia is one of the countries that have next to no dept, and prior to 2014 crisis had a half a trillion USD backup fund that is now being refilled?

i just want stalker 2

> buffer zone
don't pretend to be a big boy under this flag

That is what mods are for.

>You had military bases on Crimea anyway
Every new government blackmailed russia with that base. Plus it would be hard to maintain it while their government was busy trying to convince their people that they are under attack by foreign power on donbass rather than in a civil war with foreign involvement.
>I refuse to believe that kicking Janukovic out of the office would have change Russia's influence
Euromaidan was extrimely anti-russian and events around it created a wave of anti-ukrainian hatred in the population. Putin simply used it to feed his own popularity rating and achieve tactical goals. Aside from that Crimea is a giant "look at how much better ukrainians under russian rule live" exposition aimed to swing public opinion back in due time..

Literally what? Crimeans want to be Russians and they are now. You are the opposite of them

Ukrainian president has just unironically posted this on his twitter.

>is loosing youth to war even more painful?

Really, this is the kind of Western mindset that I despise the most.

Current loses according to Ukrainian Ministry of Defense are around 2353 soliders (2016 source)
Lets take into account that they might be lying about the actual losses and correct it to make it even 3k.

Memes aside, Ukraine got invaded and its Ukrainians fucking duty to defend their homeland. 3k losses in like 4 years? those losses are laughable, so drop "dying youth" bullshit.

Hell, your kind is the reason why someday you actually might have a Russian border as well, And I guarantee you, after seeing your limp wristed beta male attitude Hanz, I am sure the Bear wont be thinking twice before anschlussing you.

>but we regained independence
You were given independence, baltic clay

Crimea is Russian, just like Novorossiya, when Ukrainian guys got involved in the shitty plots from the zionist pigs in the usa, they basically returned Crimea and Novorossiya BACK to us Russians. Fuck PIGoshenko and all the motherfucking nazis in kiev

Ah, good to see someone mot starving and being well off enough to post from Chad.

nice flag

They're not getting it back, and they were never supposed to have it. Or exist as a country for that matter.

>Memes aside, here are some memes
Every time

but fake one

russia is rightful mongol clay

Nah. Crimea won't be Ukrainian anymore. In my lifetime at least.
Situation with Donbass on the other hand is pretty messed up. It's impossible to take it by force without Russian intervention, Russia doesn't want it because their relations with the west is already bad enough, big part of Ukraine doesn't want it either, because it's filled with Ukraine-hating commies anyway. The whole idea of spending billions to rebuild the homes of people that wholeheartedly hate you is pretty fucked up IMO.
Most of the decent ones left Donbass anyway (One of my co-workers moved to Ukraine when the whole mess started).
So it's pretty much Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic situation here. Nothing changes and noone is really mad about it.
>They are holding for dear life of what is left and tring their best to not starve in collapsing economy.
AFAIK GDP actually increased up last year and the credit rating increased to non-default ratings.
So I'm trying to stay positive. Jews could survive pretty well in the state of ongoing armed conflict with all of the muslims around them after all.

Ukraine is rightful Russian clay

(((Ukraine's))) president is an actual Kike

Yeah, just like *our* government (fith column) wanted join the Soviet Union.
I simply cannot comprehend you western russophiles, as you know absolutely nothing about about this part of the world,
but still like to spout bullshit all day long about how Russia dindu nuffin.

Crimea was not annexed because of "the people" willed it so.
Russia doesn't even give a shit about it's own people within Russia. This is just a powergrab to have easy access to the Black Sea.

Is that why your troops busted in to our television tower and started shooting people?
And ran over people with tanks in Lithuania?
Thanks, how kind of you.

>say the faggot who's government and army just run from its "homeland" into Romania in 39
Real scary polak.

Maybe it won't happen. There is a pattern in Russias history where it gets stronger and richer just to fall down again, like a sine wave. Now it seems to go down the scale. It wouldn't feel right to wish you any hardship or anything, but it would definately help Ukraine the get it's peace that it so desperatly need.

The Tatar-Mongol horde is not around anymore, and Russia is. So are Poland and Lithuania.
Choose your masters, Borderland.

Do you honestly, sincerely believe that an overwhelming majority of Crimeans did not want to rejoin Russia?

If yes, maybe you need to rethink your life, because your worldview no longer reflects objective reality. You are blinded by hate.

>Thanks, how kind of you.
You are welcome.

You know nothing about Crimea or its history and trying to compensate for that with a typical Baltic butthurt.
Its boring and pathetic.

>3k losses in 4 years.
Mh.
That seems stomachable if the rest doesnt all wander off to the west and the conflict doesnt drag on forever. I formulated it mainly as a question as I dont know much about the demographic situation there and the deathcount safe for some articles which suggested quiete the devastation about emptying towns, both sides struggling to find volunteers, foreigners picking brides there etc.

demographymatters.blogspot.de/2013/05/the-suitcase-mood-does-ukraine-face.html

Picking this from the wiki, seems ok then if its mainly natives on the western side.
Number of births for January–November 2015 = Decrease 378,226
Number of births for January–November 2016 = Decrease 365,486

From these, young males can be recruited again in 25 years.

> Crimea was not annexed because of "the people" willed it so.
okay, if this not correct how about last two?
> Russia doesn't even give a shit about it's own people within Russia.
check
> This is just a powergrab to have easy access to the Black Sea.
check

Dude stop comparing your shitty nation to every other ex Soviet place. Go to Crimea and ask them if they are Russian or ukranian. I am sure the civilians will beat you up if you call them ukranian. Most pro ukranian crimeans already left

How much do Putinbots get paid for each post?

>Every new government blackmailed russia with that base

Is this really the reason? Hell you could have always played "the gas" card to put them into their place, iirc they owed you a shitload of money for that back in the day. Not to mention that half of the ruling class in Ukraine were russophillic so you could have had just use them to pressure ukraine politics for more favorable outcome for you.. Why ruining it with the conflict, now basicly everyone in Ukraine who sympathises with Russia is enemy of the state and traitor. You pushed the Ukraine from yourself for decades, if not longer. Was that really worth it? that shitty base that you had anyway, some nice tourist resort? Eastern, heavily industialized Ukraine was already working 24h/7 to fulfill russian contracts, which were almost 100% of their orders.

Not to mention the EU and US sanctions. You think that Putin made a mistake and thought that they wont be any sanctions?

How much bunda do you get for each post?

>Russian flag: check
>mention butthurt: check
We are happy to be free from your degenerate influence.
You are the ones always bithcing about how "the Baltics were always Russian" and "muh clay"
You are the butthurt ones.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

>getting Crimea back
they can't even return Luhansk and Donetsk, while their economy is crumbling

They come for free, my man.

>say the faggot who's goverment ran away from Moscow whne the Germans were comming and used scorched earth policy on his own soil, whch lead to mass starvation of his own people

wew lad, just wew.

If you have trouble distinguishing between memes and reality you need to go out more.
Balts and their history have NOTHING in common with Crimea.

And i mention butthurt because Balts always are. Stop being in perpetual panic mode like you're going to be invaded this weak. Nobody cares about you as long as you don't put NATO on our borders.

>Is this really the reason?
Well. no. The real reason is that a confrontation was inevitable at some point. Since 1991 we've been under constant assault, the West pushing for further weakening and fragmentation of Russia. Crimea is where the line had to be finally drawn, even though objectively we haven't recovered enough yet and it would be better to delay it for a few more years at least.

>say the faggot who's goverment ran away from Moscow whne the Germans were comming
Um, no, Stalin was in Moscow the whole time.

As to the pattern, time will tell, it is a pattern of all empires, and I think it would be too soon to judge current position of Russia in that pattern.

As to the peace. Literally everyone wants Minsk agreements to be implemented. Russia even made an effort to push it trough UNSC for added guarantee. With one exception - the ukrainian government. Why? Because it used a mix of patriotic and naziesque narrative to get elected. Calling donbass "terrorists" and Crimea "occupied" doing everything to alienate them, like trade blockades, turning lights off, refusing to pay pensions and the like. Following minsk now for Ukraine would be an admission by the governent of object failure, not to mention that peace will result in return of a bunch of very bitter solders from the frontline with quite a few questions about what they were fighting for.

I know, given my flag, my perspective can seem biased, but as somewhat who closely followed the whole clusterfuck, I assure you, russia wants donbass inside ukraine, more so than even ukraine itself, but if you listen to what ukrainain government say on the matter - they want the land back, not the people who some of them see as subhuman, and others as a threat to their chance of ever being elected again.

Grasping for straws buddy?
We defended our motherland, try actually doing it sometimes, instead of giving useless advises about "brave defense of your homeland".
You just make yourself look pathetic you silly NATO cockholster.

>support lgbt
>jews
>cuckholes

>good for russians
fuck off shill.

Dasha pls
masha pls

nadja pls

>Balts and their history have NOTHING in common with Crimea
Apart from being annexed by neighbouring warmonger state.
>perpetual panic mode like you're going to be invaded this week*
So the Kremlin proposal to "review" our independence in 2012, and later in 2015 is nothing to be upset over, huh?
>don't put NATO on our borders
That is all your fault, as you put your troops on our borders right after the Crimean annexation in 2014,
and ran large scale military practices.

Ukraine is a border land that will either stop existing soon or fall into irrelevancy like Moldova.
At least their war is interesting