Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wO0mD
youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY
youtube.com/watch?v=C5q3Fi5GR_M
abc.net.au/news/2017-05-08/isis-recruiters-wife-charged-for-refusing-to-stand-in-court/8508332
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you

Some 000 buck

Yeah, that's not how free countries work Ashia. Nobody owes you anything for being muslim.

In her home country she would have been beaten into silence, but this is the toxic outcome of liberal feminism + Islam

Nothing
Fuck off you immigrant streak of piss
In fact give me $50 or I'll kick your teeth in

Muslims.

Bullets

I'm willing to sacrifice the amount of a one way plane ticket back to your shithole out of my personal savings.

>free speech
>the option to leave your doors unlocked at night because you could trust your neighbors
>the well-being and safety of my daughters

A bullet.

>worried

The only thing we owe her is a one-way ticket to the sandbox

_
0.9 -1 fucks

>the option to leave your doors unlocked at night because you could trust your neighbors
>cant do that in this country anymore
That hit me hard

I'd sacrifice Tumblr, you can take your attention-whoring there.

Nothing, go the fuck away.

I'd say post #notallmuslims on Facebook, ideally without any context. Sacrificing a few seconds is still something

I'll sacrifice £100 quid for a 1-way plane ticket for you to fuck off.

A bullet perhaps.

i will give up one bullet for her

>what are you willing to sacrifice

absolutely nothing

after decades of listening to the outside world berating american tourist for not respecting their culture?

pic related, come assimilate bitch

A free conversion so you will see that no one care.

Already did a tour in Afghanistan, so not a fuckin' thing from here on out.

FPBP

Money for the plane ticket back

Ask Muslim men.
Oh wait they are all fleeing away your country to join the great european fiesta, where everyone have a smartphone, a blond-haired chick, a house and a car.
>tfw

...Nothing? Sounds like a whole lot of not my problem.

A Canadian user

I wanna make you more worried

Go ask the Saudi royals to sacrifice something

(((You)))

>expecting sympathy from the devil

Absolutely nothing.
You deserve nothing in life, you are promised nothing.

Your children. To Chaos.

these by the dozen

My sex junk.

Apparently the entire continent of Europe....

You know... chaos is preferable honestly

your hymen

In some villages in Lapland that still happens. Cars also.

Wonder for how long.
I hope all major cities are nuked. Fucking centralization.

A bullet
/thread.

>not having to lock your doors

Fuck that hit me hard. I've never had a sense of community like that in my life

My good walking cane

But Muslims have perfectly new smartphones in the middle of Aleppo. Also RIP France. It was good to share this continent with you.

Kek

About tree fiddy.

My nigger

My semen.
All over your face.
It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make

kek'd
nice scientist varg meme

Ahh the joys of rural Canada. I can leave my truck unlocked with the keys in it and go somewhere all weekend. My truck will still be there when I get back, if its not actually there I can expect it back shortly with a full tan

Dear Muslim People: What are you willing to sacrifice for a worried Christian man like me?

>>the option to leave your doors unlocked at night because you could trust your neighbors
>the euros actually lived in a country like this at a point in their lives
Please tell me what it was like lads. As an American I never experienced this.

fpbp

I mean, I'm not going to say you have to KILL all the men or something etc etc, but by that contrast you'd have to waifu and breed the everliving fuck outta the thotties from islamic regions
I DUNNO MANG. ARE YOU UP TO IT?

6"Behold, these caused the sons of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, so the plague was among the congregation of the LORD. 17"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. 18"But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves.…

A tall, thin tree from my backyard to make a solid spike upon which you will sit

Archive link: archive.is/wO0mD

Nothing. Why would I sacrifice anything for a Muslim whose religion teaches them to subjugate and oppress non-Muslims? No, sweetie, pack yourself into your bag and go back.

>Mfw I realise the rolling stones song is about the Jews

a 7.62mm round. 2 perhaps if the first 1 wasnt enough

I know this is bait but....

Absolutely fucking nothing.

ARABIAN MAIL ORDER BRIDES FOR ALL THE KEKED MEN, BITCHES.

GO FORTH AND DESTROY... THAT PUSSY
YOU THINK SOME OLD FAT UGLY BALD YASSIF IS GOING TO GET THEIR ATTENTION IF YOU STOP BEING A DIPPY KEK? OR SOME FEMBOY FAGGOT WITH DRAWN ON EYEBROWS JUST BECAUSE HIS SKIN'S DARK?

remember always that men can impregnate multiple women, but women cannot be pregnant by two different guys at the same time
so, white men should go with as many islamabad thotties as possible, but remain monogamous with white women if you're really so worried about race, maybe even have a wife and concubines setup going

Nothing,

Ill cummy in your tummy tho

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY

Europe has already sacrificed enough of our own cultures and people over the centuries thanks to your scrub cult.

Are muslims allowed to be on the internet without 4 male guardians behind her?

Fuck off bitch

Fuck off, city boy

15 lbs pork

idiot, she couldn't talk at all if she's got your dick in her mouth

and I wouldn't exactly call screaming and moaning talking if you fuck her well enough
get her 5 sisters at the same time while you're at it too

Nothing

>Give me $50 or I'll kick your teeth in

Calm down kike. This is just a Malaysian underwater basket weaving forum.

>it's okay that the population centers built and maintained by whites are now breeding centers for shitskins

why is she asking a race to support a religion, when people of any race can join any religion?

I lived in a small town til around 14

>white everywhere, only a few mexicans even fewer blacks
>huge backyard which adjoins the neighbors, no fence cause nothing to keep out
>literally weekly neighborhood events, bbq, baseball, pool party, camping
>hired as a errand boy at 13 for a mom and pop electronic store
>mom and dad are happy and don't know of any kids with divorced parents other than the girl down the street whose dad was a wife beater
>my dad and his friends actually went down there when I was 4-5 to beat the fuck out of him
>police weren't called
>the guy took the divorce and left like a man
>people were kind to each other
>no one cried about losing, it was part of life and you had to deal with it or get better

simpler times

> unlocked doors
Same goes here, I have a 5'er key in my basement door, a regular flat screwdriver fits right in. It's no problem "breaking in" here

youtube.com/watch?v=C5q3Fi5GR_M

Dear Muslim woman : if you don't like customs and environment of western civilization you can always go back to your stinking shithole homeland in middle-east

A few rounds of ammunition.

fpbp

ahahahahahaha..... YUH...

it's nice.
rural upstate NY is a lot like that

Literally never lock my door because there's no need.
[spoiler]it's funny to me that my tiny ass town of about 600 is 100% white too

wow, talk about double think.

Same here, bong bro. I'm old enough to remember that time. It hurts so much to think some of the younger men that post on here will never know the world of my youth, because of the greed of earlier generations and the apathy of my own.

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-08/isis-recruiters-wife-charged-for-refusing-to-stand-in-court/8508332

So, we wasted heaps of taxpayer dollars on this woman. Probably hired her barrister. The costs of court.

Only for her to not stand and for her case to be thrown out because she wouldn't remove her niqab. How disgustingly wasteful.
If it is known that they court procedures will not be followed then why allow use of the court system in the first place?

a few slices of bacon

We just need to kill all the muslims and the world will be a better place.

a 7,62x39mm FMJ round, gratis

>unlocked doors
Right in the feels

>District Court judge Audrey Balla said she needed to see the witness' face to help assess whether their evidence was credible.
?

Few bullets.

A single 9mm.

I'll sacrifice the tundra in Canada. You can have it all.

Dear Hijabi, I'll cum on your bare feet. Your face too, but then you'll have to suck first.

Nothing. Everything.

nothing

Nothing.

Go back home. Your religion is not welcome here. This is a Christian nation.