Hitler "faked" his death

>CIA leaked documents that claim Hitler lived to the age of 95
>Hitler had all signs of Parkinson's - tremor, slouched body stance, small steps
>also had high addiction
>Parkinson's kills you in like 7 to 15 years
>Parkinson's wasn't that known in 40s so Hitler couldn't fake it
>?????
Wtf was CIA trying?
Sad thing is that some rightwing retards believe this.

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/5860250/hitlers-secret-argentine-sanctuary-is-for-sale
youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY
historian-at-large.blogspot.com/2015/03/on-hitlers-teeth-or-death-of-dictator.html
imdb.com/title/tt5248878/
theguardian.com/science/2017/jan/11/josef-mengele-bones-brazil-forensic-medicine
youtube.com/watch?v=rgbgEvOxQ_E
express.co.uk/news/weird/455810/The-INCREDIBLE-picture-that-proves-Adolf-Hitler-lived-to-95-with-his-Brazilian-lover
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought he lived in Argentina?

gizmodo.com/5860250/hitlers-secret-argentine-sanctuary-is-for-sale

Moar sauce plz.

They claim he went to Argentina and then later moved to Brazil as far as I know.

Just google "CIA hitler leaked documents" or something like that

The thing is some claim he lived and died in Argentina, some claim he went to Argentina then moved to Brazil and got some nignog girlfriend.

But nevertheless he couldn't live to the age of 95...

>Hitler lived to 95 with his Brazilian lover

I thought hitler was gay?

and mono-ball

If hes dead, they why did no one ever have his body kek.

No one ever had proof hes dead

Hitler didn't have Parkinson's, he had a crushing addiction to meth. The same, extremely high doses that were administered to the fighters in the front lines to increase their aggressiveness (and to make them not feel hunger or cold) was given to him regularly as "medicine". By 1945, he was a useless meth head.

He is in an ice fortress in antartica and is waking as we speak. Europe needs him as it always has

Why does "proves" have quotation marks? It isn't very good proof if you're that doubtful of it

>no link

maybe he's still alive

I study medicine and I love neurology and I can tell you, there is a 99.9% chance he had Parkinson's. I've seen Parkinson's irl in almost every stage and also watched the videos of Hitler's last appearances. There are just too many symptoms that indicate he had Parkinson's. Meth addiction wouldn't and can't cause all of it.

Why can't you guys use google?
There are numerous random articles about it and it was even on the news.

>Brazilian lover
>Brazilian
Now I hate the paganist Islam lover that didn't kill a single Jew even more.

> Brazilian lover

Degenerate.

Nah m8, he was transgender sub-saharan African

checking if true

I mean, there's a whole documentary on it.

i could only hope adolf had some kind of happy ending

Just like Bin Laden...

it's practically a rule that if you're referring to a topic you should post links on it

>Parkinson's kills you in like 7 to 15 years

Maybe with shit tier Croat treatment.

Michael J Fox has lived with Parkinson's for over 25 years

The Fuhrer would have had a team of the best doctors attending to every fiber of his being.

these pictures?
Why would he still have the same iconic haircut and mustache if he was in hiding? And be wearing a fucking nazi uniform while meeting with nazi leaders?
This is fake as shit.

There's another picture but it's so grainy that you cannot even make out the person's eyes, nose or mouth

What if Hitler was a Jewish agent who's mission was to create a holocaust to give pretext for the creation of Israel?

Eh I was told Hitler was a white supremacust, why would he have a foriegn lover?

>Hittler
>racemixed

Sup Forums eternally BTFO.

ITT: alLIED propaganda

>shit tier Croat treatment
>Croat modernised the whole social medicine and public hygiene in the whole world (Andrija Stampar), one of best neurologists in world, printed 3d vertebra,...

Average life span after diagnosed Parkinson's is like 8-15 years, you put an individual case, that doesn't prove anything.
Hitler had severe Parkinson's in the age of 56, but to live until the age of 95 is utterly impossible.
There are also some claims that his grave was found "Here lies the Fuhrer of the Third Reich" and that they did a DNA test and proven it's him. But sounds unlikely that it's true.

Is it confirmed Hitler had Parkinsons?

here

99.9% confirmed, some neurologists confirmed it. Deniers confirmed it later on aswell.
But as someone who seen Parkinson's irl and then saw Hitler I'd say he did.

Allied propaganda is the idea that Hitler was going mad/was diseased toward the 'end of his life'.

If you think WW2 Germany, one of the greatest and most powerful countries ever with the smartest humans to ever live, were unable to smuggle Hitler out and keep hush about it then you're a stupid kike. Hitler lived a wonderful post-war life. When the time is right, probably another half century or so, proof will be available to all.

Do you think he liked sopa de macaco?

What if it was stage 4 syphilis?

Wasn't well know back then, and we would need a viable dna sample and that wouldn't only tell you the odds of him getting it.

Even today testing it is hard, there is no single blood test or MRI scan. They need to do several tests to see how the neurons are firing.

Odds are Hitler died in the 1950s in South America.
The Russians claimed to have his skull but dna test proved it wasn't

Plenty of video evidence showing him not doing well.

If he did die in South America, does that mean Goebbels lived there for a while? Or did he really kill himself?

Cameras were always on him and editing techniques were advancing fast with propaganda. I don't doubt he wasn't tip top, obviously, but the narrative is bullshit at its core. Too convenient for the West's boogeyman to have gone mad and shot himself.

Literal post-war propaganda

yeah user just (((((((((((((((((((( google )))))))))))))))))) it
they r unbiased search engine trying 2 help ppl

not true, the diaries of his doctor Theodore Morell are known, yes he gave him often testosterone injections and has given him cocaine and once pervitin (meth), but irregular and not at all on a daily basis.

Hitler has very much against all addictive substances, meaning alcohol, tobacco and certainly narcotics. He had been angry about the opiate addiction of Dietrich Eckart in his early days, and Hermann Göring somewhat later.

He would die

good for him
he tryed to save us he deserve a good life

>watch as this clickbait based thread get 100+ replies

Repulsive trend you lads got going on.

Thanks for the bump.

Bump #2

Where is the Costa Rican grandchild of Hitler when you need him?

>and that they did a DNA test and proven it's him. But sounds unlikely that it's true.

how, what do they have to compare it with?

I mean the only purported Hitler sample comes from a jawbone the Russians claim came from his burned body?

??

I've never seen this theme on Sup Forums and nobody talked about it so I wanted to see opinions from people because I do not understand why would there be any CIA documents about Hitler living in Argentina/Brazil, why didn't they do anything about it when they knew about it, why did they randomly leak it now and how is it possible that he lived until the age of 95 with his condition.

> But sounds unlikely that it's true.

That's what I mean dude

>The Russians claimed to have his skull but dna test proved it wasn't

again, how? There's only one sample and it is this skull?

??

plied

> Russians
self explanatory

it was a woman skull i think

1. Are you a fucking retard? Do you take everything from the media as a fact without looking into it? Nothing was leaked from the CIA.

2. If the CIA found out Hitler was living in Argentina they'd do nothing about it, and most certainly not reveal it. The western world would look like the clueless fucks that they are.

And what about his wife and 6 children?

Why would a mother kill all her children, if there was a prospect to flee Berlin?

Your entire history and culture is fake, are you surprised (((they))) are trying to bullshit some more? Fucking burgers.. Pathetic.

>Just google "CIA hitler leaked documents" or something like that
lmfao take your meds, user

wtf I hate Hitler now: the thread

>(((they)))
>burgers

Pls call me a JDIF

Hitler said so many times that he was not scared of death, and that he prefered suicide before ending like mussolini with his corpse being shamed

why the fuck would he stay alive after seeing what happened to germany and everyone he loved. He had dignity

Where is the picture????
OP makes thread and doesn't post picture from article

KYS im mad

What the fuck? Is this ketchup or spaghetti sauce?

Wasn't there also some documentary that claimed the Russians had Hitler's unburned jaw? It had teeth and fillings intact if I recall right.

Only info I can find while taking a break from studying for finals are stuff like this:

historian-at-large.blogspot.com/2015/03/on-hitlers-teeth-or-death-of-dictator.html

>Brazilian lover
Hitler confirmed coalburner. Sup Forums BTFO

Imagine standing on that Hamburg pier where the Führer boards his submarine. Must feel bad when he explains in Austrian accent: Too bad, there is no more space for you, but I'm off to Brazil.

RARE
A
R
E

because it's propaganda you fucking idiots

jesus christ this board is filled with absolute retards now who just swallow whatever shit MSM feeds them. kill yourselves.

...fag...

kys faggot

I dont know If It actually happened, but I always heard from my uncle that they planned a "New Europa" in South Brazil and Argentina.
There were a lot of fucking nazis in santa Catarina, god bless the best state

>Hitler couldn't have kids
>Hitler racemixed

Let me check the flag real fast, yep, a monkey.

>mfw Sup Forums isn't monkey proof

are you mentally handicapped? of course we know it's propaganda

this show used to be on when I would get home from work . got me thinking and believing . can find it on any Torrent site.

IMDB : imdb.com/title/tt5248878/

Hunting Hitler is a History Channel television series based on the conspiracy theory that Adolf Hitler escaped from the Führerbunker in Berlin at the end of World War II. The show was conceived due to the declassification of Federal Bureau of Investigation documents from 1947 that showed the bureau was concerned over the lack of a body after Hitler's death.

Thats has to be the laziest excuse.

I get it, he's spouting shit with no link. Is it really that hard to take 5 seconds and type it in yourself? It isn't hard and you can find time to bitch about no link but you wont look it up either. Makes zero sense.

I don't know where he went but he definitely didn't die in Germany. The Russians would've paraded his corpse in the streets with photo evidence had they actually come across it.

Turned out to be of a woman. Could've been Eva's

Imagine being Mengele and hoping on that submarine to go fuck black pussy with Hitler in Brazil though.

theguardian.com/science/2017/jan/11/josef-mengele-bones-brazil-forensic-medicine

No I didn't take everything as a fact. Read my comments I denied most of the things they say.

youtube.com/watch?v=rgbgEvOxQ_E
Simpsons did it.

>Nazi hunting author

Pretty much sci-fi

They've isolated Y-haplogroup E-V13 from it, so it must be male.

You're a nobody.

die

this, just another jew wanting to making another buck

Do you tell people to look it up on Google when you engage in conversation with them about a topic you suggested?

Fucking hell.

Of course he was a homosexual, drug addicted Manlet don't pay attention to his policies goy it's all them drugs

bish

Because you fags wanna talk about shit and what not but expect me to do all the legwork to give half a shit.

If you want us to read something, supply the links or material. If not, then I don't care and it's not that important.

Sauce

No it isn't hard but why would I give a fuck about the shit you post if you don't even care enough to supply the information on it.

So fuck off newfag

WHAT THE FUCK?

Fucking Adolf Hitler can get a girlfriend and I can't?

Fucking women. Slaughter half of Europe? That's ok. I can change him.

Meanwhile, I can't even get a woman to have a fucking cup of coffee with me. FUCK!

>> Brazilian lover
>Degenerate.
with his black girlfriend Cutinga
express.co.uk/news/weird/455810/The-INCREDIBLE-picture-that-proves-Adolf-Hitler-lived-to-95-with-his-Brazilian-lover

>Just google "CIA hitler leaked documents" or something like that

or create a blood sacrifice big enough to take Isreal

>Values genetic continuation of individual races without mixbreeding
>Has a brazilian lover
Thats as /ourguy/ as it gets