Is this Pepe any good?

I tried to make a Varg pepe, can you tell who it is?

Also: Varg has just claimed that Spaniards, Italians and Greeks are non-white.

youtube.com/watch?v=z4GRfqi1jJ0

I like how you retards always want to pick up a fight with the med master race...

Varg only spends his time arguing with Southern Europeans so he always has a grudge against them instead of just ignoring them. But I guess not a lot of white people comment on his videos so.. It's probably the majority of his viewers. Earning money off retards.

>Buy muh book dudee

>When the new ice age comes i will be a KANG just wait and see. Aaaaaany time now.
My God what a loser. No wonder he had to find an autistic wife.

shitskin turkoloid rape babies BTFO

Nice looking Pepe you got there.

And no, people from Spain, Italy and Greece are not white. That DOES NOT mean you shouldn't be proud of your history and your people.

That is what I hate with stupid fucking niggers. They are SO PROUD BLACK MEN/WOMEN. But why aren't they then returning to their homelands, and ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING for their people and their native land? They do not belong in Europe or America. Shit, even us white Europeans does not belong in burger-land, just like the dirty mudslime's, they stole that land from other people. History is repeating itself, 1000 years it was that desert-religion "christianity" that stole our lands and killed our people, today it's shitslam.

Nordic people should embrace THEIR culture and THEIR people.
African people should do the same.
Asians likewise.
And so forth.

THAT IS TRUE MULTI-CULTI, a planet with all sort of cultures and all sorts of people, not mix them into something that looks and acts like shit. No honour, no pride, no family will make you a lost soul with no meaning.

Good for you, that is the mentality you SHOULD have. You SHOULD honour your culture and your people, you SHOULDN'T want to mix with other culture's and people.

He said that you are basically african if you have green or brown eyes...

We're coming for you... cumskin.

The Mediterranean race is the master race.

yeah that's crazy. But to be fair dark brown eyes are not a northern European feature. green eyes, blue eyes and MAYBE light colored hazel are classic Northern European features. There is no evidence to support his theory of green and other light colored eyes and light brown hair is due to "race mixing" or anything, unless directly bred against, those alleles will remain in the gene pool. It's called the Hardy Weinberg principles.

Looks like a fucking antifa desu

>intervals of 12,000 years

Aren't we tens of thousands of year overdue for a yellowstone volcano eruption? Pretty sure that will happen before the next ice age desu

>2017
>not realizing that mole people are the future of the human race

this is the truth.

How exactly are blond hair and blue eyes advantages in colder climates? Those sure don't seem to help me at all during winter.

he needs the hat

This guy says some dumbass shit.

There is a reason the mediterranian was called the "ecumene" (inhabited land) by Greeks everything else was not worthy of mentioning and was savage.

>blond hair and blue eyes
>brazil
nice try alfonso

Mole people have the best wares for trade, but only if you have the coin. (Gold and silver only, no federal reserve bogus bucks)

>I like how you retards always want to pick up a fight with the med master race...
Muslims are not Meds

Jennifer Aniston is Greek?

yeah 200% GREEK

MUSLIMS RAPE BABIES

NOT

MEDS

Oh well, problem settled.
Can we go back to calling "whites" barbarians now?

>tfw i can walk outside in eastern european winters at night in shorts and be comfortable
also are green eyes european or am i a race mixed shitskin

But he is right though. As long as his beloved ice age stays away, we're perfectly adapted to our lands, which is not north Europe.

In the end, Meds will always put their culture over everything, unlike cucked snowniggers.
Dark hair and green eyed master-race.

stop making pepe his dead

Green eyes are the rarest colour on the planet and are 99% white. Green eyes are the true master race, that's common fact.

>montenegro
>negro

WE WUZ CONKANGZTADORS AND SHIET
like I care what a NEET, pagan, Norcuck thinks about me.

This. Green eyes are amazing.

>LEDS FINDD OUD :DDDD:DDD FUGG:FDDDD

>you guys like my meme? XD

Sage

Replace Pepe with a butthurt feelguy and you're spot on.

He also said Hitler was part black too. Since the brown hair and all. I for one am accepting Hitler and I's African roots. True Kangz

Top kek

so...this?

True Serb master race

>build identity around being German and French
>my blue with a splash of Hazel in the center eyes
>and my dirty blond hair
>suddenly I'm not white and not even a true European at that any more
My hair is lighter than Vargs yet I'm the mudblood?

Means black mountian, Pablo , isn't that the same in Spanish?

greek bros are the best

>"BUT EYNSHENT GRIKS AND ROMANCE WERE NORDS"
nope, he clearly said that the nords moved up north to keep away from the heat, thus meaning that nords and ancient mediterraneans are completely separate

nordicists are a fucking joke man. There is this Norwegian that constantly says that Romans and Greeks were nordics and that all their leaders were nordic.

I fucked a blonde Greek girl I picked up up on the train the other day, that pussy was juicy

THIS MEME IS HIGH VALUE

>mfw the name Venetians gave to a portion of coastline on the Adriatic sea has long survived their Most Serene Republic

I followed Varg for about 2 weeks on YouTube.

Just unsubscribed the other day.

He's a Norse fag to the extreme. Literally contributed almost NOTHING to Europe as a whole and claims Muh Master Ethnos

>I tried to make a varg Pepe
>can you tell who it is?
Geee whizzz oh man let me think about it...

Fpbp

no you didn't, you're posting on Sup Forums, the last woman that kissed you was your mother

I guess I'm only half white then. I'm half Spanish, with some Italian and French. But damn my Spanish grandpa looks as white as Varg so idk what this Norwegian cuck is saying

The bullshit of his theories is so thick you don't even feel like debunking it anymore. Varg is mentally incapable of understanding the scientific method.

>picked up up on the train
you wasted trips on this bullshit

>I'm a loser so you are too

lel

>all these faggots going full wewuz
>acient greeks wuz nords
>blonde hair!!!!!
proceeds to use pictures made by people in 1800 trying to emulate ancient history
also, southern euros can resist the cold just fine

Kek. It's impossible argue against this type of thinking.

>i'm better than you
>not you're not
>you're just mad

pic related

>iberiands aren't white

>"Mr. avg IQ at 91 who lives in the second world thinks populations don't change overtime" the post

>ancient greek
>slav

Bitch is ukrainian

Prison was stressful

>Fenriz
>0 kids
>Varg
>6

The age difference in a nutshell

pretty sure brown eyes can see better in the dark, blue eyes help protect against snow blindness

The more is listen to Varg the more he just comes off as a retard. He just spouts unsubstantiated claims left and right.
But Varg has a way of speaking that just lures people in. He speaks with a kind of soft spoken authority that just makes people take him for his word.
In the video OP linked he didn't even consider latitude in regards to skin/eye color, he's clearly pushing for something.

They aren't, it's a sexual selection thing. There is nothing wrong with saying they are desirable traits, but that doesn't you have to create a fantasy past for them and make up pseudoscience for their supposed evolutionary superiority.

>420
DUDE WEED LMAO

Its actually a topic of much debate from what i've barely researched.

>he speaks of unsubstantiated claims
>unsubstantiated

Its almost like he wants people to look for the answers themselves

"If only more people killed their fellow bandmates. Wolrd would be a better place" ~ Varg

A light surface would be better at reflecting light tho, making it worse at night. Or maybe I'm thinking of heat? Ice and snow certainly reflects both heat and light, allowing the surface to remain cool.

I think it's more likely that blue eyes are simply piggybacking on some advantegeous neanderthal DNA.

I agree, spanish, portugese, greeks and italians are not white.

>Or maybe I'm thinking of heat?

No that is how radiation works in a nutshell where different materials can reflect the waves/particles better. Heat is a measure of the transfer of temperature between objects.

As for the blue eyes thing there is no consensus but opinions and anecdotes.

The most stressful thing in norwegian prisons is guards not letting you play the coolest ps4 games

Iberian peoples are literally whiter in skin than scandinavians though.

The PS2 hasn't aged that well. And the coffee isn't warm enough. Sounds like a hell for neets,

The problem is that this applies to most Nordic families as well. Take for example the guy on the right, he has nigger DNA based on hair color. The guy on the left has nigger DNA based on eye color. Neither of them are Nordics, they will both have to flee to Africa before the Ice Age weeds them out!

my main man vikerness
meh its okay you gotta add the camo hat and make the beard larger and more frizzy

Why are brown-eyed Blond men/women so exotic?

Varg has always been a nordicist. He says Greeks aren't white, but that they can be fixed with a few generations of racial hygeine iirc.

What a tragedy. It is as bad if not worse than killing 80 people. Norwegian authorities should be ashamed of themselves.

I love how the comments are always snowniggers or larpers sucking eachother's dick over their blue eyes pale skin and blonde hair while bashing on everyone else. can't wait to fucking die in the snow desu

This guy with his lighter than Varg's hair color but brown eyes needs to go back to Africa!

i think he very much likes the greek city state concept but i can understand why he hates the big city roman cosmopolitan vibrancy

also, read up on the pigmentation of rulers in the ancient world and haplogroups, helot

Varg doesn't know anything about genetics at all. He believes all genetic science is faked by the Jews (except for the cherry picked stuff he uses to support his wife's neanderthal-autist master race hypothesis).

The only tragedy is that he was imprisoned.

This is NOT how it works lol.

People with brown eyes do not have nigger DNA. Varg is completely wrong about this.

Brown eyes and brown hair happens among Euros without any outside genetics at all.

Kind of amazing you made this, but clearly the difference is that Varg did a long prison term, has like a dozen kids, and Fenriz uses hair dye.

>wife's neanderthal-autist master race hypothesis

Italians have the most Neanderthal DNA among Europeans.

Light skin actually originated in the Near East. It was necessary in the neolithic because agricultural food sources did not provide the vitamin d like animal food sources that hunter-gatherers ate, so they needed more from the sun. European hunter-gatherers supposedly had darker skin with blue eyes.

I don't get why he needs to be Afrocentrist tier. We are all Europeans, our collective ethnicities of our greater race are very diverse phenotypically. Whites need to stop fucking dividing each other, and Varg should know this.

I also would say to the medbros here not to go the opposite way and start doing the reverse of Varg. Unity, fampires.

I'm sure that Finn is a troll.

nah, the oldest DNA sample with both the two white skin alleles was an Ukranian hunter gatherer from 13k years ago(who had brown hair and eyes though)
it was the western foragers who were tanned, north-eastern ones already possessed some depigmentation alleles

Ice ages doesn't imply necessarialy in a reduction of ultraviolet radiation.

Coldness isn't necessarialy good for nordic type people, as seen in the southernmost regions of South America and Antarctic

Faked by the Jews. Neanderthals were literally blonde blue-eyed Norwegian metal musicians who worshiped bears and also had aspergers.