Brit/pol/ - New ICM Edition

>Rudd undermines May's message on immigration: Tories to extend mass migration
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/immigration-target-conservative-manifesto-government-amber-rudd-drop-the-target-open-britain-a7722741.html
archive.is/duYMS

>Hunt on damage control on NHS policy; blames EU conspiracy
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4481810/Jeremy-Hunt-says-EU-countries-want-UK-fail.html
archive.is/rrfRG

>Green-LibDem pacts reinforce coaliton of chaos
order-order.com/2017/05/05/green-libdem-deals-to-help-olney-and-cable/
archive.is/9T1pI

>EU Divorce Bill factchecked
fullfact.org/europe/eu-divorce-bill/
archive.is/FZkC3

>Government taken to court over air pollution policy failure
theguardian.com/environment/2017/may/06/appalling-air-pollution-plan-new-court-battle
archive.is/qr7Nb

>Corbyn's 'think of the children' speech to teachers
off-guardian.org/2017/05/07/the-future-of-our-children-jeremy-corbyns-speech-on-education-policy/
archive.is/K7lhe

>Croydon 'Shut Down' by antifa-fa clashes
youtube.com/watch?v=YGa2-lt1aBw

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/05/08/ukip-promises-zero-net-migration-policy/
youtube.com/watch?v=9uz4_VJQUhU
youtube.com/watch?v=0M91g4OlGEY
1843magazine.com/content/lifestyle/jonathan-meades/blob-rocked
theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/07/the-great-british-brexit-robbery-hijacked-democracy
spectator.co.uk/2016/09/hong-kong-shows-what-post-brexit-britain-could-be/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/01/eu-must-reform-face-frexit-says-macron/
youtube.com/watch?v=w0UumPHU0IA
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/national-action-british-neo-nazi-group-to-be-classed-as-terror-organisation-and-banned-first-time-a7468136.html
icmunlimited.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/2017_guardian_poll5_may5-7.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Start worshipping MOLOCH.

FINAL SCOTTISH LOCAL ELECTIONS

FIRST PREFERENCE

SNP- 32.3%
CONSERVATIVES- 25.3%
LABOUR- 20.2%
LIB DEMS- 6.8%
GREENS- 4.1%
INDEPENDENTS- 13.7%

The best part is knowing it's happening and not wanting to stop

I'm not, as an ex Sup Forumsack I just want to help anyone who was like me pre hrt. Repressed trannies live worse lives than transitioning trannies

It makes so much sense though when your on it. Having empathy is such a wonderful thing. I feel like a human being, I can cry and laugh and feel.

It's takes away all your pain

It's like you guys are the redpills from the matrix. But the machines you're fighting are kind enough to offer a deal, they will let you be bluepilled again and put you back in the matrix, so you can be happy

Stop LARPing as a deranged tranny m8. It's boring.

I WILL RETURN

AND THEN YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH

THAT

T̛̹͔͉͚̱ͯ̃ͪH̗̰̓̍͐̌̈̋̚I̗̹̦͕Ņ̫̱̞̩̊ͭͨ͛G̜̻͉̙̔̕Š̹̔ͬ̔͑̐

C̷̠͎͐̇Ȃ̖̬̭͇̬N̢̳̬̼̙͗̎ ͇̼͓̠̞̤̣̊̒͛̏̓O̺̫̗̰͒͆N̥̭̗̹̭̽ͭL̺̓͆͗̍ͯY̼͔͔̿̃͊͞ ̤̙̖̒̏̓̍͗̈́͋G̖̓ͭE͖̫͉̬̘̺͌̀ͮ̕ͅT͎̱̐̈ͣͩ͗̔ͅ ͍͆͊̏̓̿̑͟Bͦ̄̌̚Ẽ͐̇ͬ̆͗̒T̩͓̼̫̩̮͞Ț̨͈̫̻̤̮͑͂͛ͦE͓͎̝̠̳͌͊ͭ́R̪͎͚͕͎͔̄ͮ͛̓͐

Unionism above 50%, all is well in the UK.

I think this might have all gotten to Jezza`s head.

Corbyn's developing a little Mao belly

>looks like a romanian heroin junkie
Checks out

I'll post my hormones as proof if you want

>REEE EU GLOBALISM

You cucks realise that the UK was the strongest advocate of neoliberalism and globalism in the EU, right?

You seem to think that the UK has voted against globalisation whereas it's likely that the government will cosy up to global corporations with tax breaks as a way to attempt to weather the Brexit storm.

Funny thing is the EU is pushing towards reform of taxation to reduce corporate avoidance and evasion. The only party in the EU pushing for more unmitigated globalisation was the UK.

For example the UK was the driving force in pushing for TTIP, it was Germany and France who were skeptical. Our government liked TTIP primarily because it would have committed the UK to back door deregulation and privatisation on a grand scale in a way that future governments could not easily change.

TTIP had provisions to protect things like the NHS, countries could opt into them as they individual situations warranted. The UK government chose not to protect the NHS within TTIP. The threat of TTIP to the NHS only ever came from our government, not the EU.

Continental European governments have all done better on state education, health outcomes, democracy, industry, quality work, exports, affordable housing and living standards for ordinary people. They are all also less in debt, with better cheaper more efficient trains than in privatised rip off Britain.

They all have PR voting and representative mainly centrist governments. We have skewed right wing governments based on 30 odd percent of the vote and we have voted to cut ourselves off into faster decline. The UK thinks it is superior, but is falling behind on every measure and has voted now to plummet.

I honestly believe UKIP will have a future beyond this election, anyone else agree? Or are they dead?

>The UK Independence Party (UKIP) has attacked the Tories for failing to slash immigration, putting a “balanced” zero net migration policy at the heart of their general election pitch.

breitbart.com/london/2017/05/08/ukip-promises-zero-net-migration-policy/

>PR
Perpetual coalitions that the people never voted for.

Kek.

Enjoying your time in Crete? Which part you in? Weathers shite today round my ends.

They're dead. Tories and Labour are scavenging any of the polices they had that were worth nicking and the remaining Kippers are all mongs.

Labour only leads with 18-24s, non-whites and students.

Everyone else is voting Tory.

No. They're fucked. Nuttall is incompetent and Suzanne Evans is in charge of policy. If their descent into 'meme party' isn't complete now it will be by the 9th of June.

>CON 49% (+3)
W E W

>I honestly believe UKIP will have a future beyond this election, anyone else agree?

No.

>>CON 49% (+3)
>W E W
Cons winning by doing nothing.

It's been cloudy all day but clearing up now. Glad of it tbqh, not used to the heat

You live out here or holidaying?

Yeah UKIP will keep going, hell it needs to.
youtube.com/watch?v=9uz4_VJQUhU

As Nige says, UKIP are there to force the Tories to not backslide on Brexit, and other promises.

Whether UKIP can actually not fuck up until that day, is very uncertain though.

TORIES BTFO

you just know...

>tfw sun's been out for a week and I've been getting mired hard

t. Preuße

UKIP, as it is, is dead

If, as has been constantly hinted at, it can rebrand and undergo major institutional reform then it will have a place in UK politics for disaffected social conservatives

I'll still vote for them though

Who is this guy?

His shtick got old real quick

I am the peak specimen male and ultimate bull

Lads, why did she called elecitons if they already have a majority

Finished, fucked, kaput, BTFO.

They were a one man, one policy party. UKIP was simply a vehicle for Based Nige and nothing more. He achieved what he set out to do, the party served its purpose to that end.

But there will never be anyone that can match Farage, his bombastic nature and his sheer charisma. UKIP is a party of racist pensioners and oddballs now run by a clueless and unprofessional cretin devoid of charisma.

A new right-wing political party could potentially emerge from the ashes of UKIP. They would need massive financial backing and a seriously strong brand, as well as more than one fucking policy.

t. dyel manlet

why does Amber Rudd keep muddying the water on immigration?

She has a majority of about 6 mps, not all of them are leavers.

Live/work the easter summer season, back home for winter. Love the place. Feels like summer's pretty much here, been sweating my tits off at night. Need to invest in some aircon solution.

if you're into hiking you should check out Samaria gorge, it's fucking murderous mind, but stunningly beautiful.

toplel

Thanks lad

HAY GUIZE
LOOK WHAT I FOUND ON REDDIT
PRETTY COOL, HUH?

>She just collapsed the Brexit negotiations before they even started
Ah, so he's bought into the EU propaganda machine too.
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

>Wenger Out banners at Jezza's rally

>tfw part of the 25-34, white, not-working, DE social class, degree, North, UKIP voting master race

Probably only about 50 of us desu

Have Arsenal fans gone too far?

Why do my own farts smell so good lads?

t smelly 3 foot manlet paki

Actually kinda good. It's cucked faggotry but as far as shitty political 'cartoons' go it's not a terrible one.

But in dominos you are suposed to be able to knock them down.

Rudd is pandering to the part of the electorate that wants more enrichment, while May is pandering to those who don't.

Long story short, nothing is going to change.

Holy fucking shit, Conservatives have a 22 point lead

In the 2015 general election they only had a 6 point lead in terms of vote share

>tfw to intelligent to be in the eu

A common meme from the other side is that she got the PM job without being elected. This puts that to bed forever.

Alright, /brit/, I'm working on a translation and I need your help. Can anyone tell me what the phrase "bookie's checks" means in this sentence?
>A Jag, especially the 2.4 and the 3.4, was the automotive equivalent of bookie’s checks.
Article: 1843magazine.com/content/lifestyle/jonathan-meades/blob-rocked

>stale pasta

There should be a domino called "mass uncontrolled immigration" that is about to fuck everything up

give me some rare corbys/millibands to annoy my friends with

Was anyone else hoping for a bomb in the middle of that Macron victory rally at the Louvre just for the POTTERY factor?

>shout about some really obvious talking points that are fucking obvious
>seen as a messiah

the absolute state of political discourse

Fair points but unless a new party is indeed formed they'll always sweep up the anti-immigrant vote imo, and there's always the fact that there's areas of the country that still refuse to vote conservative.

Once the tories start backsliding there'll be nowhere else for the right wing vote to go, Farage or not.

Please respond.
There must be some science behind this.

what stage of grieving are the remainers at now?

>This is Britain in 2017. A Britain that increasingly looks like a “managed” democracy. Paid for by a US billionaire. Using military-style technology. Delivered by Facebook. And enabled by us. If we let this referendum result stand, we are giving it our implicit consent. This isn’t about Remain or Leave. It goes far beyond party politics. It’s about the first step into a brave, new, increasingly undemocratic world.

theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/07/the-great-british-brexit-robbery-hijacked-democracy

not rare, but a personal favourite

Of course, it should be put to bed by the fact that you don't vote for PM, you vote for MPs and they pick the PM on your behalf. Would that argument actually fly with the opposition?
Either way, it's probably also a gambit to stop the other fuckers who were gunning for the job from staging a Tory coup.

Bargaining
They acknowledge that people wanted to leave, and the vote was all fair and above board. Now they want to undermine it by asserting that leavers were just tricked/manipulated/Russian agents etc., in the hopes that it'll convince everyone to change their mind.

Honestly not sure. They might have misspelt cheque, as from the context it sounds like it means funny money.

If they frogs had a referendum this would ring true, but they didn't. I mean UKIP didn't win the election so shouldn't our domino still be standing by their logic?

Started this before your comment but might do another in a bit with your suggestion as it's better.

If you replace
>If we let this referendum result stand
with
>If we allow the referendum result to be overturned
The whole passage would still make sense. That article is complete bollocks.

spectator.co.uk/2016/09/hong-kong-shows-what-post-brexit-britain-could-be/

the dream

it'll never end, they're celebrating Macrons victory because they're so desperate, even though most would detest him if he was a UK politician.

June can't come soon enough

>get new job in post office
>be excited for new job
>sounds fun and interesting preparing letters and parcels for royal mail, taxing, driving licenses and passport applications, banking etc
>pay is quite good
>its all a greedy privatised business where the manager breathes down my neck and makes sure I pester customers with our life insurance/travel insurance/broadband rubbish and play 20 questions with them when they just want to buy a fucking stamp
>many post offices up and down the country closed down due to lack of funding
>serious staff shortages
>massive queue times as a result, so people's entire lunch hour taken up just to queue for something
>old age pensioners forced to stand up and wait a long time
>customers hurl abuse at us all the time because they have to wait a long ass time

Really I don''t know what the fuck is gonna happen with Post Office, it doesn't look sustainable. People will take their business elsewhere as soon as they learn everything they do here they can do online or someplace else.

Thoughts on Stanley Baldwin?

>They think billionaires and facebook are against them
>Brave New World meme
>'If we let' democracy happen

It should have us falling to the side away from the big domino.

>If they frogs had a referendum this would ring true
It could still happen a few years down the road.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/01/eu-must-reform-face-frexit-says-macron/

>(((reform)))
Literally nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=w0UumPHU0IA
>[jihadi] attacks on Britain are a "perversion of a great faith"

that Theresa May bitch is a fake conservative, just one more muslim cocksucker pretending to be opposition to all that globalist agenda

Macron sounding a bit like Dave there.

the article also seems to insinuate that in a 'globalised world' elections are actually anti-democratic exercise.

Can you really be a DE if you have a degree, lad?

> tfw part of the 18-24, white, self-employed, AB social class, degree, south-eastern, Tory voting true master race

Since the EU can't do jack shit to sort itself out then there is a chance. Especially if he is doing a Cameron as mentioned.

HOLOCAUST

>not being part of the 18-24, full time education, AB, Midlands, White, Male, Master Race

>a few rich right wingers support brexit
>massive conspiracy by evil people
>the vast majority of millionaires, billionaires, giant financial institutions, and multi-national companies support remain
>what's the problem goy?

Cameron was satisfied with farcical negotiations that resulted in nothing. That just added fuel to the Brexit fire.
I think the EU would be more flexible with France so they don't repeat that same mistake. Without France the EU is genuinely finished.

Do we actually have any active right wing/conservative activist groups in the UK that aren't football hooligans? Like Generation Identity for example.

'Checks' makes me think it's a Yank writing 'bookmaker's cheques', but it doesn't really make sense in the context of the sentence, especially considering it doesn't read 'a bookie's checks'. Doesn't help there are no mentions of it anywhere else on the internet.

Why do you need to translate the article?

stop being afraid

Holy shit. Sauce?

>shift arse on computer chair
>disgusting cushion sweaty arse smell hits my nostrils

GI aren't exactly intellectual power houses. In fact it could even be suggested that they'd be more effective if they were somewhat more loutish and like football hooligans.

Mummy May will crush any sort of movement.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/national-action-british-neo-nazi-group-to-be-classed-as-terror-organisation-and-banned-first-time-a7468136.html

Yet he still put up a referendum even after the negotiations.
The same could easily happen again especially since the tone sounds the same and him basically saying Le Pen will be back if nothing happens and the pressure keeps ramping up towards people wanting one.

New ICM

icmunlimited.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/2017_guardian_poll5_may5-7.pdf

>sitting still for that long

MUMMY

We got the referendum because his negotiations were shit-tier. If France gets their reforms, then Frexit won't happen.

>big data will solve everything! Think of the possibilities! We'll solve large aggregate economic and social problems! We'll cure diseases! Isn't it PROGRESSIVE that Obama's using it to win his campaign!
>REEEEEEE HOW DARE THE OPPOSITION USE BIG DATA THIS IS LITERALLY A MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX RIGHT-WING OLIGARCHY RUSSIAN COUP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CUT MY PARTY INTO PIECES
CORBYN WAS OUR LAST RESORT