Which country is going to be worse off in 10 years - France or Sweden?

Which country is going to be worse off in 10 years - France or Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/162-000-kom-till-sverige-500-fick-jobb
archive.is/hNBIk
youtube.com/watch?v=y9ZRj_a_2qM&t=5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why does it matter to you?

Both. Both will be worse.

sweden

France because geographically they are closer to niggers.

America

We can't get much worse

Sweden

Employment rate for the migrant savages is 50% after 10 years... when the welfare money dries up, things are going to get very interesting there.

France is going to have more happenings.

Sweden will keep doing its slow dive.

he seems to care more than you
might as well kys right now

t. pic related

USA will be 100% niggers within 10 years, feel free to screencap this.

Greater Toronoto Area.

Nigger population is actually declining in America. Detroit and Chicago doing gods work.

France is on the verge of explosion. I'm not talking about Lepen meme racists who are just closet faggots or hillbillies. I'm talking about public unrest amongst younger generations that are not as brainwashed as our fathers.We see the growing gap between the people and the self-called elite. Macron will make it worse and depending on what happens and when in the next years it may turn into massive strikes like in '68 or (I hope) much uglier.

*Mexicans

France, Sweden has a pretty big chance in 2018 to get better as long as M and SD's talks go smoothly.

Only 60℅ of Swedish immigrants are violent, while France is more like 80%

I'd say it'll grow at the same rate.

So whether sweden or france is worst right now it'll be worse in 10 years.

>only 60%

Sweden has like a 20 year headstart on cuckoldry, unless Macron is secretly canadian, Sweden wins.

So we know where to drop the first nuke.

pls drop it in southern sweden here in the north we are semi based.

>there is already headless bodies found in sweden

Skåne is GOAT

> only 60%

Stupid polarbear fucker Skåne is based most SD voters in all of Sweden!

Europistan

Source? According to state propaganda channel SVT only 494 out of the 162.000 who came in 2015 got a job one year later...

We will kill welfare soon. The younger generations will never get their pension buckaros. We litterally need to deport atleast 10% of the population to be OK. And in order to do that we need to go full fash, wich sadly won't happend.

Equally bad. There will be orgies and basically all native French and Swedish women will be married or dating refugees. Completely serious too. Why else do you think they're elected? The women want more refugees to have sex with.

Forgot link
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/162-000-kom-till-sverige-500-fick-jobb

Half of those "unbrainwashed" young people are Antifa types though and support destroying your nation and your culture.

Pls link to last elections results by county/city/district

France because most of north africa dumps their trash there. Algeria is far safer than algerian communities in france.

It's somewhere, on phone so I can't get it to you sorry.

But yea they are even worse than dindus. Lazy, violent, ungrateful rapists who want handouts. Atleast in America they are contained in big urban cities where they are killing each other off. Smart whites get the fuck out.

black muslim women are superior to white christian "women"

>muslim women are more family oriented
>they like traditional gender roles
>they are more feminim than western christian women
>they only want to show their beauty to you, their husband
>black women are better in bed
>they are more attractive
>they are more fertile

White christian women are litterly shit

swedes are the best shitposters

Does anyone buy my theory? I really think this is true and it's the only explanation I can think of for why these countries want to bring in refugees by the millions.

>"Beautiful" black Muslim women
>t. Mahmoud Nganda
Thats enough now new "Swede"

Why do other countries seem to care more about Sweden than Sweden?

France, they've had more terrorism than sweden and STILL choose to surrender by choosing macaron.

Mexican is talking about the median time of migrants getting a job
and he is right that median time is around 8-10 years
but that also involves summer jobs and part-time jobs etc.
If you only take a look at the migrants who get full-time jobs who work around the year, after 10 years its only around 34% who has gotten such a job
My source is, Staffan Danielsson from the Center Party, he asked RUT (Riksdagens Utredningstjänst) to come out with these numbers

I agree 100%

tfw no muslim gf, how do I get one?

they're the canary in the coalmine.

You have to be a lesbian.

I don't care but it's quite fun.
Being too nice to foreigners destroys your country so it's a good lesson for everyone else.

I think they should just convert now or kill themselves. There's no reason to keep suffering, just become one of the sand people and take part in their cultural festivities of pillaging and raping.

have a (you) mr.muslim

Sweden has less of a buffer population

9 million sweds compared to 60 million french

Lucky for us it is hard to import niggers all the way here and Nigs only make up 13% of the population and can't grow due to all the killing

Mexicans are a bigger problem

sorry it was even worse, those 34% wasnt after 10 years, it was after 15 years
Also after 8 years it was only 25% who had a full time job that wasnt seasonal

archive.is/hNBIk

Sweden. Sweden has the more Feminist Government (combining SJWism with the maximum possible level of incompetence you can imagine) in place, produces far more brainwashing for their citizens ("Sweden needs to become multicultural"-Adverts) and - this is the most important point - gives the best 'free gibs' for babaric, uneducated welfare leeches.

Not even Macron can make France plummet down fast enough to meet the ground before sweden does.

this isnt true. they just have shorter life spans. single mother will have 7 kids to receive more in welfare.

youtube.com/watch?v=y9ZRj_a_2qM&t=5s
repost for fun.

everything is so clear now

Sweden. They use gender neutral pronouns now so female rape victims are called honom. Imagine being called an it and your rapists can't even be described because that'd be racist to do so.

>no arguments
>they know im right about muslim women in general, but specifically black muslim women
just time to accept that white women are litterly the worst

The glorious new nation of Swedestan.

>honom
>gender neutral
thats litterly "him"
so nice try

Sweden should take a leaf from its own past and only let immigrants in if they are willing to be sterilized

I'm just laughing because her nose has obviously been put makeup on to make it seem lighter skinned. In reality noses are slightly darker.

Macron is litterly the biggest EU-cuck France has seen, he wants to go longer than Germany and bascially have same tax-laws and closer co-operation with the EU-countries
If he gets a majority in a month in the French legislative election he is gonna be the real fule that will make sure that Front National becomes the only real opposition

pretty sure thats just lighting

That's even worse. Women are now called him?

Muslim women smell fucking disgusting.

You need a university degree for any job nowadays. How can anyone expect migrants to get a job? It's not like they can do factory work. Immigration is a worthless meme in today's world.

do you get payed for this?

>live in an Asian country
>think he knows what muslim women smell like
how would you know?

I agree, but all women are still going to fuck them endlessly. It's sad but true.

Plus abortion+prison.

Our nig pop is actually declining.

:D

as it stands right now- still sweden
the self-flagellation is off the charts

GAS THE KEKS
PREP THE BULL NOW

Why don't you just send them back?

Is the any other group of people that are more ugly than Somali women?

How do I get a muzzie gf, I live in Rosengård

because the other countries haven't seen how bad it really is in swedistan, they still have hope

Not with all the makeup she has on. Notice her lips, it's impossible for someone that dark to have naturally red lips and any woman sees it immediately. Lightening noses is a part of the contouring trend on instagram and it's inspired by drag queen makeup. FYI lip are mostly always the same color as the labia so she must have a really black cunt and ashamed of it if she covers her real lips with makeup.

Swedistan.
/thread

Our government is Jewish dominated like France, Sweden,, etc. That is why.

America is cucked. Not as much as the EU, UK, or Canada, but we're more cucked than say, Australia.

>implying its Sweden
pic related is the latest opinion poll from the Norweigan company Sentio, they were the closest to predict SD (Sweden Democrats) support in the 2014 elections

prata med tjejerna

Germanistan

Couldn't proper Swedes just move above the Arctic circle? Immigrants can't survive without gibs in that climate.

France is fucked.

>Notice her lips, it's impossible for someone that dark to have naturally red lips
check your eyes, they arent red, they are almost blue thats how dark they are

Not really. Seems like most Swedes shitpost with the awareness that they're being monitored by their government.

We could become like France or UK.

USA will be worse off

We looked up to them.

Because no matter what happened, we "knew" in the back of our heads that the nordic countries would be pure and would be more or less ok, despite their stupid feminists. That they would probably be the first along with the japanese to find a balance between modern society and the environment, lighting the way to the future.

The change in their situation is like having that comforting thought, that hope for humanity, nibbled away at over time.

>t. murican student

You can browse articles from the 2006-2008 range talking about population and economic growth in Europe. The way the Euro works, the population needs to grow to maintain economic growth, and without economic growth, the whole thing comes tumbling down. The stupid fucks who pushed this bought into their own cancer about everybody being equal, and imported an economic drag instead of an economic boon. Europe has slit its own throat with this.

Reminder: France is a nuclear armed state currently undergoing a demographic shift towards a muslim majority. The average IQ of the country has also dropped due to said immigration. The French people may disappear, but the nuclear weapons won't.

germany

Not buying the theory. Truth is simple. Of course the kike is behind it all but when we take of the binoculars and use the magnifier instead we can see lots and lots of emotionally distressed (more female than male) post modern brains desperately trying to signal virtue on the highly competitive market of pseudo morality. This is the sole reason behind the whole thing. Retarded people trying to show off their empathy.

shouldnt you be watching hockey?
You are having a good game against the Russians so far

There won't be a France or Sweden in 10 years.

>white nationalist have been saying this since 1950
Just listening to the Turner Diaries the writer thought race-war and global wars were gonna break out before the 90s
and he was serious about it

If we assume it's a race towards becoming a hybrid between George Orwell's worst nightmare, Africa and the Middle East, and it's 100m long, I would say France has a head start of about 30-40 meters, but they are moving with like 5m/sec, Sweden however, are moving twice as fast.

In 50 years, both countries will be forever lost.

>Som är inlåsta av brushorna

I will say France given all the attacks they have had recently

also planned parenthood

>bekräftad för att aldrig ha befunnit sig bland invandrartjejer
dock akta dig för kurder

My thoughts. I unironically think that the far north of Sweden could be some kind of refuge for the swedish natives (fuck the samis) because rapefugees flock to the cities and the few more urban (southern) regions of the countryside.