YOU READY POLAND

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w2sxfNPdxZQ
teletica.com/Noticias/124024-Se-viraliza-video-de-turista-polaco-en-San-Jose-criticando-al-comunismo-en-marcha-del-1-de-mayo.note.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he cant do shit
we will never take in migrants. NEVER. We have extremely racist society.

>France abondend little Poland in WW2
>France shows his strength by bullying a weaker Poland again
why does France hate polish people? Are they too white?

You will take in refugees you will take in many millions most likely your people will remember what it is like to be a refugee in WWII :)

Nothing is preventing them from moving there aside from the fact there is more free stuff in Goymoney and France.

BE TOLERANT GOYIM

AND WE'RE OFF TO A GREAT START

polan switch sides to putin and trump we will kill theses fuckers once and for all.

he'll ask to mama merkel but he wont do shit on his own

I would just say your people are just smart enough because of the circumstances and history with Islam that you don't want migrants from that region and would rather have only polish people in your country. That doesn't seem racist that just seems logical and fair why abide by SJW's definition of racist.

for one side or the other, the french will always be weak traitors that take advantage of countries in their weaker times.

see germany post ww1, and what happened to france later in ww2

Fight the good fight polish bros.

Invasion of Poland, part 2

polan, say fuck u to ukraine, join us with putin, we will kill them all .

Fuck, Macron is starting off ruining other countries first. I guess that's generous?

Then you will pay.

That's a bullshit reason.
The real reason Poland doesn't want to take in ''refugees'' is because it has the largest Jewish community in the world.
Poland is Israel in disguise.

Jews don't want to shit where they eat.
If they destroyed Poland with ''refugees'' they would have nowhere to go.

How many countries did this kike "threaten" so far?

You didn't expect those roads to nowhere came free did you?

>we will never take in migrants.
Please, be honest with yourself and us, how much money would EU kikes really have to throw at your governing officials to get them to betray you?

Kebab shops will burn if we get any kind of shit from muslim immigrants in future.

Here is a kebab shop getting fucking wrecked after a mudslime killed a Pole on New Years Eve. Police was just watching.

youtube.com/watch?v=w2sxfNPdxZQ

So yeah, not a good idea to bring muslims here.

>Poland has a right wing government, polish people hate EU
>Macron already does his best to force Poland to leave EU
>G-guys this is Putins fault, h-he is breaking the EU

He won't do ship. If he tries to fuck with us, Merkel will fuck with him.

they said take them, they didn't say anything about keeping them alive
win/win my nigger

Bring it on faggot, we stopped the Ottomans at Vienna and we'll drown the Muslim hordes at the Odra river.

Let's say theoretically I wanted to live in a Baltic country, which one is the best?

I told you that EU will punish Eastern Europe for their stance on refugees. Lo and behold, it's already happening. V4 will be forced to bend the knee very soon.

You're the one who will pay

None, fuck off

In 40 years, headline reads:
macron approaches Poland border wall and begs Poland for shelter

Kiev ours.

yea fuck u naZI, putin is the saviour of teh white race.

I'm sure you'd rather have a nice American refugee than a Mohammed to come and rape your wife and daughter, right you fucking kike?

>Merkel will fuck with him.
Oh yeah, Merkel will totally protect you, she doesn't want to see Poland blacked.

>largest jewish community in the world
they don't even break the 0,1%

>reddit strikes again
WEW lad

It doesnt matter even if they take them in. Polish people would give them hell

I'd prefer all of you to fuck off. You have ruined your countries and now wants to ruin ours.

Most of german economy is based on Poland. Try harder.

guys
how do I kill myself without risking to become a vegetable

MERKEL FUCKING HATES YOU YOU DELUDE POS,
FUCKING BETRYING FELLOW SLAVS FOR GERMANIC TRASH,

ITS TIME FOR WW3.

US, BRIT, + FRIENDS

VS

GER AND FRANCE AND THEIR KEK SLAVES.

never change

teletica.com/Noticias/124024-Se-viraliza-video-de-turista-polaco-en-San-Jose-criticando-al-comunismo-en-marcha-del-1-de-mayo.note.aspx

Then so much the better if she lowers labor prices there even more with a wave after wave of surplus labor supply that doesn't even have to have jobs to fuck with your dosh. This is what happens when you choose globalism.

Yes, if you are anti-refugees you are pro-Putin. That will be the message in MSM. They have already did that with Orban in Hungary.
Poland also will be branded as a Russian puppet and lose access to EU funds. Poles will accept the enrichment in the end.

>Merkel invited the migrants to Europe
>Merkel will protect us from migrants.

Kek

time for east to rule the world

Put a shotgun just under the tip of your chin and aim it straight up and fire.
Easiest method

V4 will leave EUSSR before any knee is bent.

they'll just leave and join russia

Macaroni really hit the ground running didn't he? But you get what you vote for so have fun!

Nah, get cucked boys

I was being sarcastic, buddy.

Shitposting isn't funny anymore when he blows his face off and lives.

In a truck plowing into a mosque on ramadam

POO

this
FRANKS EAT SHIT

Moscow is Polish. Never forget Kluszyn.

Magna Polonia

Time for Poland to create the Visegrad commonwealth.

IN

there will be a revolution before that happens

we completely depend on EU financing to live above poverty level and develop in infrastructure

I don't have the stats now but huge majorities support the EU

France is a literal non-country. Poland is a half-country.

send them to israel.

They cannot do shit to "force us", and before you will say "they will take away your money" it's against EU law to take away country dotation to "punish it". So fuck EU and their migrants. And he can go cry to his pedo wife.

If he thinks Poland is 'bad,' wait until he sees Romania. They'll kick the shit out of the fucking rapefugees the second they do anything wrong.

>gypsy Polacks should fuck off from western europe

Why? Gypsies are swarthy and bring great enrichment like panhandling, prostitution, muggings, and theft rings.

> Turkey claimed a part of greece and annexed it

kek

industrial helium upwards of 99% purity, breath it inside a bag or mask that is sealed from the outside

parsees immigrated to india when muslims captured thier land.
some jews fled to india when hitler was gassing them. now whites will flee to india when niggers would rape them

>be Poland
>get fucked
I unironically support your decision to fuck over ME refugees, I can't stand muslims.

They))))))))) Used dead people in mass for Macron. The youth voted Pen.

It is no different here in the states when they tried to investigate Trump for voter fraud and found Dems used Dead people and immigrants that had no right to vote

//democracy

Macron can't even protect his own country. Why would anyone be afraid of him?

Sup Forumsand isn't getting the respect they deserve here. Basically the last unchecked EU country. But (((they))) will soon force diversity upon you Poland. :( I'm sorry.

To be quite honest, Poland needs to step up. They have been a massive leech on the EU since day one. The EU has poured billion upon billion into that shitty country. Not to mention they have free access to the inner market, which also generates a lot of wealth. They can work anywhere in the EEA, most places for far more money under way better conditions than in the depressive shithole of a country.

And still the only thing they do is moan, moan, moan, you fucking ungrateful shits. The EU should kick them out. The EU this, the EU that. Well FUCK YOU. You would be fucking starving without the EU.

Also, you are shitty car mechanics, fucking nigger tier population, only fitting that you import someone on your own level.

Try poison

Destroying one country isn't enough.

Stop being a traitor for shekels, Hungary and Poland survived before EU and had roads. You'll survive after.

He won't do shit. Polish and German economies are bound, if he puts sanctions on Poland Germany will suffer and Germany won't allow it because money is the only thing that they still care about

They invited Hitler once... they still haven't recovered....... Hitler is a Party animal apparently or maybe I forgot something....

Jump from the Eiffel Tower.

If France does add sanctions, the US may probably help Poland.

kek complaining about useless leaches being in the EU

How about you worry about the "refugees" before you worry about the shitty natural Europeans?

Very possible now that the Neo-Ottoman Empire is reborn under Sultan Erdogan.

He has never even remotely done such a thing.
What in God's name is wrong you all.

Did you all decide to forfeit your critical sense?

YU READY TO GET BUM FUCKED AND KEKED

I thought Belgium was the one that threatened people over not following EU policies lockstep.

Why is France into threatening Poland?

(((Trump)))? Nah

I know, they are pushing the Russian puppet propaganda everywhere in Eastern Europe

I am actually from Slovakia and despite all the MSM being owned by western corps and constantly shilling for globalists, they claim Slovaks are brainwashed by Russian propaganda

As a proof they listed some blogs and other websites no one ever heard of, that no one ever links or mentions. Basically everyone who doesnt want gay marriage, Islam etc. is branded as Russian puppet.

The retards dont realize that Eastern Europe doesnt support west because they look at the US and all they see is articles about evil white people, fuck white people and so on. Not on Russian websites but on CNN, HuffPost and other American MSM.

WW3 Poland is in at round 1 yet again.... Maybe Polish are the chosen ones ??

DO IT

Just Poland but it could be us next, fining us for water charges and nignogs

provided poland keeps its immigration policy then it should be fine otherwise they will be fucked like the rest of europe

lolno

you are right, still

>that ID

totally the opposite

Thats exactly the reason

>imblygingn that wasn't the boint.

our people are tired of merely surviving, you fat piece of shit

we want to live for once