French Anti-Fa chimp out

youtube.com/watch?v=pBC9gjOfrxg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kEVOIO4TbZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Needs to escalate, people need to die to change anything.

No one really cares, the french will riot if they don't get their morning coffee and croissant.

It's already too late for the west.

what are they protesting for?

does anyone even know?

This !
It's happen every week, a little riot for a shit reason

>anti nationalist and pro immigration president gets elected
>antifa chants "alerta alerta antifascista"

can't make this shit up, they don't even know what they are protesting for or against

Wasn't antifa against facists? Isn't Macron, like, not that? Not that Le Pen is but, I'd expect them to riot if she was elected

Capitalism is facsim

Oh right, I forgot

Antifa just wants to riot.
You're being very gullible if you think the reason actually matters

Don't forget that anyone even slightly to the right of chairman mao or stalin are fascists. Even centrists are fascists.

>French Anti-Fa chimp out
I've completely run out of fucks to give about France.

S

if there is only a light sight of state authority that somehow reassembles some sort of potential counter force to unlimited migration they will call you a fascist.

I bet Police officers were the only people in Paris to vote for Le Pen

Antifa want real anarcho-communism or whatever that is. They hate everything and everyone, and will riot at any given chance.
There is an interesting bit about them, while they hate and attempt murder against cops regularly, they are also being trained and protected by the very same cops in official police buildings (this has been proven many times with hidden recording in documentaries).
What does this all mean? That antifas can throw a cocktail molotov at a cop and get away with it, they've got order to fall back and never engage antifas no matter what they do.
What's the end goal here? Why does the state endorse antifas unofficially? Don't know the answer to that.

dont get this shit... after the riot these fucks need to go home eventually.. wouldn't the powers that be know who each every single one of them is.. and just start murdering all of them?

Macron isn't a leftist, he is an international banker. The real far-right that despises the common workers.

if you murder every french that went to a protest, you eventually kill every fucking one in this country.

wich can be a good thing

>There is an interesting bit about them, while they hate and attempt murder against cops regularly, they are also being trained and protected by the very same cops in official police buildings (this has been proven many times with hidden recording in documentaries).

Can you post these documentaries please

Why those fagots got what they wanted

Watch this youtube.com/watch?v=kEVOIO4TbZs

Bankers can benefit from communism and other revolutionary regimes like nazism. Hillary Clinton was on the payroll of international bankers and she's also the disciple of communist Saul Alinsky.

Big bankers and big companies benefit from a monopoly, that left wing governments can provide.