Lol

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRVdiHu1VCc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really like this guy unironically

what a bunch of bullshit. That guy never had his job taken by Pajeet for 1/3 of the salary.

well, then that should be your wake up call to learn more than just .NET

his "just a normal blue-collar guy" shtick is wearing pretty thin

working your butt off, pursuing that happiness, eh?

Suckle his penor?

Just a regular ol' blue collared hard working joe doing narrator & hosting gigs on TV for 20+ years

>No. 7: How To Be Taken Advantage Of

Faggot

>hey guys I do some shitty jobs sometimes for a mere pittance of a few million a year
>so let me tell you to be thankful and enthusiastic about stacking shelves and dealing with shitty customers everyday for years in exchange for barely getting by on 20-30k
Fuck this guy desu. Though a lot of people will suck his dick.

>The 12 Goymandments

enjoying that 18 hour workday, hiro?

youtube.com/watch?v=IRVdiHu1VCc

hes actually a pretty smart guy

Do not try sympathy,with what you cannot know, user

>Just pretend to live by this and receive the same results

And sang in the opera, which was funded by tax payer dollars to the arts

Agree. You know he started the Dirty Jobs thing on the news in SF? He wanted to show gross stuff like artificial insemination and pig farming on the 5pm news.

Most of that pledge isn't bad. Is it the "no such thing as a bad job" part and the fact that it's Mike Rowe that bothers Sup Forums?

i am not trying to sympathy with anything other than your english. is it true that workers in some japan factories sing company's anthem before work?

21st century and still needing to toil to survive?

I hope you faggots realise one of the gifts of the Industrial revolution was that someone can work for like 6 hours a month and still get a black card.

Sounds like someone is not working his butt off! Maybe it's time for Passion Brigade to do some Pursuit Therapy on you lazy chooser!

>the slave manifesto

>Restricting your ways to pursue happiness to a very specific and inefficient spectrum
This is called voting against yourself
Any poor person that does not want to take money from rich is a retard cuck brainwashed by his enemies which should die in a ditch, and he will

>working hard and doing a good job is being a slave because your boss profits from it.

with this mentality you might as well say having a job is slavery.

the idea here that you're unfamiliar with is liberty through discipline
this is why serbs still live in pig shit

>show up early, stay late
>work for free and do with a smile
this "philosophy" is rich coming from an actor who will never have to worry about paying his bills for the rest of his life. people deserve to be paid their fair share.

>Pursuit Therapy
>Passion Brigade

Literally have no clue what you're talking about. You work your but off at the gym, and you sit your ass down and watch the glorious machines of industry do all the work making sure they don't malfunction.

Laborers were surplus to demand in the 18 hundreds, and you fucking idiots really ought to stop thinking that hard work is the only work that is worthy of respect, because guess what... its not respected.

>hey guise I'm a lazy libfag who thinks that rich people owe me a good life. I have no skills because I spent my youth watching daily show and browsing reddit/tumblr. I can't afford my healthcare because I'm a 400 lbs, 20-something year old who has already had heart bypass surgery and I have type 2 diabetes. I don't want to ever work, I just want to play vidya and watch Star Wars cartoons all day, every day. Fuck this guy for encouraging regular gainful employment.
I'm sorry that you're not the famous millionaire that you thought you deserved to be.

>works in retail
>makes 20-30k a year
>spends free time complaining on Sup Forums instead of furthering his education or applying retail experience to start his own business

And we are supposed to feel sorry for you why?

>pledge
I'll agree

>flag

Do leafs unironically think anyone values their opinion? Their posts are always so retarded and disconnected from reality.

>work for free
I see you've been getting your news of the world from Bernie Sanders, rather than actual experience. You know we have this concept called "overtime", right? You realize most Americans don't even work 40 hours a week, right. You know that you'll still have plenty of time to watch Star Wars, right?

Yeah, being a lazy piece of shit is a real virtue. Good luck with your life.

>mike Rowe bothers Sup Forums
You mean /leftypol/?

and the best goy award goes to...

Mike Rowe actually goes out and does nasty fucking shit, in a way that shows how important the jobs are and the crazy bastards willing to do them(because hey, not everyone can be a chemical engineer you know?). He promoted them in a positive light, for one simple reason: The work has to be done by someone, and all of you uppity motherfuckers shitting on him and the people who are willing to do the dirty work so you can NEET it up on autismbux at home and criticize them for not getting a PhD(when most of you college fags drop out as soon as you try to go for your Masters degree and find out you have to write a thesis and a few papers to pull it off)

Remove head from ass. It's like when city people complain about farmer and pickers. Hey, if you hate rednecks and beaners so much, grow and pick your own fucking food. And go hunt.
Enjoy pulling weeds in the middle of July, and enjoy gutting and trimming your kills. And properly storing them.

t. inbred rural retard

>That passive aggressive face

They're not slaves, as slaves are aware of their position in the picking order. These wagecucks think they're included as a part of society, secret societies really go to show that they're seen as a commodity within it however.

Perfume salesman.

He has never claimed to be blue collar. He's quite open about being a tv presenter and how good he has it. Dirty Jobs isn't about him showing that he's a manly man doing hard work, it's about showing normies all the stuff the people they look down on are doing everyday to keep modern society running.

Yes, some of the items on the list are a recipe to be exploited by higher ups. In a just world, which isn't where we live, hard workers wouldn't be taken advantage of but of course it does happen. Being a hard worker is a virtue but so is protecting yourself and your family from exploitation.

>Hard work, educating yourself, not whining, personal account ability are all bad things

Thanks /leftypol/ for the reminder that there are females on Sup Forums

Lot of blue pilled whiny faggots in here, what is going on?!

telling people to "work harder" won't solve our economic issues

>an actor who has never had a real job in his life
>goes around schooling millenials on what work is

yeah nah, all older generations are cancer

I am rural. But I do hold an M.Sc in organic chemistry, and I'm within a year of becoming a Master Welder.

This. It's either women, or men with very feminine penises(also called clits).
This board is 95% JonTron and 5% Hickok45.

See #3, #4, #11, now GTFO

The C.U.C.K Pledge

>Millionaire that does working class jobs for 30 minutes for fun tell me I should be grateful to eat his shit

You gave him attention which is all he wants

Yeah, and you don't deserve any social security or medicare money.

Let's hope those systems collapse before you get a single cent.

I bet this guy was all for the bailout packages, corporate welfare, all sorts of regulation that favours multinationals, women in the workforce, political correctness, medicaid system, and all other kinds of neocon policies

and yet he thinks he can lecture me

Im not some commie who demands a $15 minimum wage, I just don't want to be harassed by the cops every other week trying to catch me selling booze in a sting. That's the violence inherent in the system. Get hit with a fine that will set me back to square one when im trying work my way up. I've never once seen a kid trying to buy alc, except the ones paid by the fucking police department. Already lost one coworker.

When I worked for IBM we had a company anthem. It was soooo silly. That being said the money is defo top tier.

3 and 4 are such stupid bullshit.

it's totally just repacked slave morality

i think his rules would be fair in a total free market system, but we don't have anything even close to that

So many anons in here resorting to ad hominem attacks on Mike Rowe and missing his larger point and intent. He is trying to break the entitlement mentality that is endemic to Generation Y and Z. And also disillusion these generations about the college meme, where they've been told all through their youth that you MUST go to college. There are so many people that don't belong in college, whether it's because they have no plan and no idea what they want to do or just because they're simply not smart enough for it.

>BE A WAGE SLAVE

The Pic Related

>entitlement! he screamed as he collected medicaid and social security checks off the backs of his children

this guy is a faggot opera singer

Yup...? Since I don't own slaves that's pretty much how it's supposed to be done...

Having trouble seeing anything wrong with this. Is OP a lazy NEET or a smelly hippie of some sort?

i'll happily listen to boomer "entitlement" advice the same day social security is abolished

thread is full of leftypol faggots and NEETs

comunist agenda, btw i agree witht the first part.
jjuan is thankfull for stacking his shelves.

the good side is that you dont need to worry about falling fron windows.

>Happieness not equal to pursuit of happiness
So be happy you get to push the boulder up the hill you fucking knaves

cuck face, is the equivalent of duck face for the nu male.

Then there are underage faggots like you 2 that never had to work but sit there talking shit.

Not an argument

actually it is

>break the entitlement
you won the lotery of the world.

sorry m8 but that shit starts with entitlement,i am american i an amazing i dont need to even do anything to be amazing, such an amazing feeling.

I disagree with #3. I got tricked into a fucking door to door salesman job. 14 hours, not paid hourly, I got left in this black person's house alone where the man of the family wanted to fucking kill me and I even sold the fucking vacuum to them.

I didn't even call to quit, I just left. There are such things as bad jobs.

>13. One fourth of my salary goes to the government to pay the lifestyle of parasites

Face it, none of you work and you all want handouts. You are all liberals with low self esteem so you larp as proud white nationalists as overcompensation for your self-pity

dont worry, no matter who you vote for the boomers will always get more gibs

>overtime
lol that's rich. Most places don't offer it or shave off hours so you never reach it. Gotta collect all them shekels after all.

I'm a blue collar worker and if that faggot ever showed up at my jobsite he would be hit over the head with a fucking hammer. He literally graduated college with a communications degree and sang opera, plays mr blue collar for 45 minutes on his show. Has no idea what its like to work these type jobs day in day hour ruining your body for shit pay.

This kind of "advice" is given to jack off the ego of the one giving it....not help anybody.

1. I believe that I have won the lottery.
2. I believe that I'm entitled to the same thing.
3. I believe there is a "bad job".
4. I believe that any job can be a "bad job".
5. I deplore.
6. I believe that my safety is danger.
7. I believe work is a crappy task.
8. I believe I am unhappy in my work.
9. I believe that I will stop learning.
10. I believe that I am a product.
11. I understand the world is not OK.
12. I believe people are lazy and butt.

On my honor, affirmed, promised
Doctor Sweat

That's kinda how I felt too. At the end of the day no one really gives a shit how hard you work as long as you got it done.

I guess his one point is kind of stupid actually. Showing up early by a few minutes so you can start on time is good yes, but staying late is not, especially if you aren't on the clock. Working on your own time is definitely wrong. Volunteering for tasks no one else wants to do is good too though.

And I just got back from work, not that this should matter at all and I'm not intent on proving it. I'm just wondering how the hell you came to the conclusion that I'm underage and never had a job because I said I didn't see anything wrong with Mike Rowe's pledge. Just a lazy ad hom or making an ass out of you and me?

Well it's 9:30 a.m. on a Monday so you can't be that wrong.

Post your dick then

GET OUT

shut up entitled boomer

ngl this is kinda cringe. I get it, but it's still cringe.

i cant wait for your 401k to get plundered by the federal government

This.

Disgusting smelly NEETs give people my age a bad reputation. Makes it somewhat harder to find work when there are lots of older people looking for jobs too. Thankfully all it takes is showing up and doing my best one time before they realize I'm good for it, but man...

Fuck you lazy ass NEETs. Get a fucking job. Contribute something to this society that made you so comfy you could be a NEET in the first place.

jokes on you I know thats gonna happen so I'm not making one.

>this "philosophy" is rich coming from an actor who will never have to worry about paying his bills for the rest of his life.
If you have a decent job, which you should have spent wisely your 4 years of college learning to do, you never have to worry either

Heck, dirty jobs like manual labor and trade school jobs pay mad money with only 6 months of training.

This guy is the Bill Nye of blue collar jobs

In other words

"I vow to get fucked in the ass by my (((company))) my entire life and (((not))) complain about it. I will never fight against the (((shortcomings))) there are in life, and gladly accept my duties to my (((nation))).

Pre or post SJW'd Bill Nye ?

him in general.

Good goyim.