Muh 56%

How many white people does your country have?

Were really struggling over here with only 200,000,000 of us left

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IFqmCZxT9Ag
youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All those aren't even fully White.

"white"

White.

We need to destroy the non-
Northern Europeans.

Get some glasses

Like 3 or 4 right now senpai

Mexicans in America think theyre white for some reason.

I hate that much, fucking mestizos.

seriously we have to have "White (not Hispanic)" on forms.

62% of Americans are non-hispanic white. There are 200,000,000 actual white people, the number would be much higher if I included the shitskins that fell through the cracks.

Who the fuck let in the beaners in the first place wtf man. Like keeping niggers wasnt enough now you got beaners as well.. I mean i like America and sometimes i nearly would consider moving there but goddamn your nigger violence and mexican chimpouts are worse than here. (Also mexicans seem alot like arabs)

Correct also arent mullatos seperated from this catogory? Also whats the statistic for niggers and mexicans in percentages.

>white

Idk, they were never around before, it's a full scale invasion. Their ugly fat beaner mongoloid faces are everywhere and they all want White women, Jewish Disney XD's channel race mixing propganda "Star vs The Forces of Evil" was the final fucking straw for me, now I just want to kill all thw beaners and their Jewish enablers.

Yeah this jew problem really concerns me about America. Really makes me wonder how the filthy kikes ever got so to the top without fierce ressitance. Was the KKK the last attempt to stop this?

That is literally what I just said. Youre repeating my points, thanks?

Niggers make up anywhere from 12-13% and Mexicans, well, we dont have accurate data tbqh but the legal ones make up about 17%

Please become like you were in the 50's it all seemed so futuristic and perfect :(

For some reason jews seem like theyre upping their degenerate game. Here its not even as bad as in Murica with suddenly blacks pushing the We Wuz idealogy more than ever and the whole gender non binary shit beeing pushed out of nowhere. Antifa rising. Wtf is happening?

Once they establish the Federal Resrve to print money for the federal government, the filthy Edomite rat bastards could fund anything. Truly the children of Satan. A jewess is the voice actor for the main protagonist, Star, in that wretched cartoon.

There are only 900mn people of European descent in the world. The world population is 7.6bn.

Color me suprised.

slavs are not white, so zero I guess

Its worse than Ive ever seen before and Ive been around for 30 years now, but I assure you the news makes it seem much worse than it actually is

Niggers are quarantined to their ghettos, the only ones who make it out are educated and keep to themselves like normal people. Our campuses are marxist nightmares, theres no getting around that, but theres constant push back and we have a large enough conservative media presence to counter it effectively.

I live in the Midwest master race myself. 90% white, overwhelmingly majority Christian, castle doctrine gun laws, based all around. Dont believe everything you read on here, lesser nations like to poke fun at us because who knows why, but their tears only fuel my freedom.

We do have an undeniable kike problem though. Id unironically rather share this country with niggers than kikes.

There are large areas of this country that still live the 50s lifestyle in terms of family structure

I have ancestors that come from the Midwest, I prefer the beach life though, I live in FL.

>0.4 Ashkenazi
>0.4 Broadly Middle Eastern & North African
>White
You are like little baby, watch this.

>I live in the Midwest master race myself. 90% white, overwhelmingly majority Christian,
state? If i ever have to move there i might end up in Virginia because of family. (I know theres nigs there but idd move to a farm)

>We do have an undeniable kike problem though. Id unironically rather share this country with niggers than kikes.

Same, Same goes for rather niggers than muslims.

Dang nice one pal, Did this really cost 100 bucks to make? I kinda want one.

Yeah it was like £130 when I got it. Gave me somewhat peace of mind though.

I seriously cannot understand how can you people walk around and the half the people you see are non-white. I see a nigger or two over here(and those are american tourists in the summer)and my day is ruined.

I will never be this white, why even live?

Virginia is pretty fucking based I cant even lie. I live in Indiana myself, I was lucky enough to be able to vote for Mike "toe tags for fags" Pence. Pretty comfy tbqh. All our niggers are in our capital, Indianapolis, or Gary. Both of which are hours away from me. My city is 92% white working class, I love it.

Netherlands is bro tier, you guys are always welcome in the states

I prefer the Pacific Northwest over the M7dwest, personally speaking. Ohio seems like a nice place though.

youtu.be/IFqmCZxT9Ag

We don't, most non-whites are highly concentrated in inner cities. It's pretty uncommon to find a non-white person in a rural area.

>80% British isles

I bet you look ugly af

>How does population replacement work
Jesus Christ Americans.

Nearly 100%, about 38mil.

Fuck gonna have to save up for that.
>Tfw Europoor.
i wanna know because my family lived here for generations yet ive got brown green eyes from my dads side (Grandpa is kraut) So i wonder wtf i am. I also look diffrent than most Dutch in terms of physicue, Im not that tall but im more broadly built and pale as hell.

I heard Maine was pretty good too in terms of whiteness. I like the southern culture but i really dont wanna live near foreigners anymore though. (Colored ones)

Latinos are much better than Arabs, believe me. Arabs and Latinos both do petty crime but you won't see Jose bombing a shopping mall

America is far less than 50% white I'm so sick of you morale-shills on this board lying to people

Rednecks have a low IQ and are pretty useless. Unless irragation is suppose to save the White race and not technical industrial military prowess.

>Latinos are much better than Arabs, believe me. Arabs and Latinos both do petty crime but you won't see Jose bombing a shopping mall
True that'd get in the way of siesta.

Only positive thing is that theyre usually racist as fuck no?

Exactly.

Beaners are by no means model minorities like Asians, but theyre far from Arabs. Youll never hear a beaner playing identity politics, they have strong families, most work hard and they keep to themselves, best of all theyre nearly 100% Christian so assimilation isnt that big of an issue. They still have to go back though.

Flawless but getting 100% while being British is easy mode.
100% white American is rare.

Yeah, but not all of them, some even get offended at racists.

Latinos aren't as inbred, either, and if you meet the ones who aren't short little Indians they're typically pretty normal, IQ in the high nineties. A castizo Latino is on par with a clever Serb, I'd say.

Mmm.

We went from not having souls to be on par with a clever serb.

Not bad.

I'll deduct 29 points from your racist card.

Dont listen to that dude. Im surrounded by what youd consider rednecks and theyre normal people just like everyone else. A lot of us work irrigation type jobs, sure, but we need CEOs and engineers like anywhere else. Even our most redneck states have internationally recognized colleges.

>Yeah, but not all of them, some even get offended at racists.
Jesus christ its like everything is going to shit..

Sounds resonable, Bet you just gotta avoid the packs of them.

>Implying race mixing creates attractive kids.
I'm just memeing you lad, it says on the website that any percentage under 1% should not be taken seriously since it may just be what they call static noise that is caused by an error during the testing process. So you probably are fully white.
I can understand that, it is a bit expensive but the way I justified it is because its only a one time payment because once you've done it you've got it forever.
I suppose that's true.

I am considering taking taking a sample just so I can post it whenever Americans post theirs on here, I have only seen one 100% European American post on here.

I'v started caring less and less about saving the white race after learning the Ancient Greeks were shitskins. If those guys can build civilization, then white people doesn't matter.

As long as there are high IQ people around, things will be the same way they've always been.

>0.2% Unassigned
>100% white
Sorry, one of your ancestors was raped by a homo erectus or an ayyy lmao.

It's not about the quanitity you dolt. Its's the percentage.

Claming you're the whitest country is like saying Brazil is one of the whietest countries.

No. You and Brazil are leading the race of multiculturalism. Look at yourselves as potion. You're 56% white, and the rest is all nigger and meztitzo. Mix it all together, and it turned into one fat drumpf supporting shitskin.

Also, if you go by numerals only, then you're just as much as a muslim country as UK

Stop fucking lying you dirty spic, literally everything you said is false except for them having to go back. Spics assimilate worse than niggers and niggers at least keep to themselves and kill themselves off unlike spics who bread like roaches and take per whole states. I almost rather have a terrorist issue over Mexicans just replacing the whole entire population.

That's all you ever do, irragation, useless piece of shit. I guess when the 4th Reich comes around, while all the cosmopolitan Whites have STEM and technical positions you can fucking irragate the new Reich parliament's front yard you dumb piece of shit. You are truly the biggest threat to the world Jewish banking dynasty syndicate[/sarcasm]

99.999%

One thing I love Europeans point out is the 60% meme. Obviously this isn't true but even if it was, our population is larger than every Euro country so even if only half of all Americans were White, that would still be about 150,000,000 Whites.

Why can't Euros math?

Why can't americans into logic or maths and see population trends?
You're going to be 80%+ nigger in 150 years

it only takes a handful of low iq people to trash your neighborhood

Two wrongs don't make a White

All that matters is % due to how children work, anyone with a brain knows this.

You also have far more niggers and assorted shitskins than any other Western country, how is this an argument?

>the upside of being poor

I don't know if I should be happy or sad.

You forgot the decimal between the 5 and 6. No matter how many times your country redefines what a "white person" is, only the actual definition matters.

nigs will still be around10-15%

You already have 50% of kids below 5 are niggers

I only consider Western/Northern Europeans as White.

62% non hispanic white, if youre going to shitpost at least get your numbers right

Different strokes for different folks. If they didnt breed like rats I honestly wouldnt mind them too much, very few of them live in Indiana but the couple Ive known were bro tier. Dont get me wrong though, they absolutely have to go back and they will go back.

Did some qt redneck dump you for a Chad or something? Quite the salty faggot you are. By the way the Reich openly praised the working class over intellectuals. Both are absolutely necessary for a functioning society. Imagine your life if the plumbers, trash collectors and electricians disappeared. Grow up.

>youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o

>I won't be around to see the death of my country

Good riddance.

wrong

Ancient Greek
Modern Greek

No, they're about 13%, like they've always been. Their population is projected to remain proportionally the same.

Not niggers, hispanics. Which is why we elected Trump who is currently deporting more of them than any president in modern history. Our nigger population is projected to stay exactly the same for quite some time.

1) it wasn't a shitpost
2) 6% off really isn't a fucking difference bruv

you blacked now

London has been the cultural center of your nation since its founding, its the pride of your people and its now run by a Muslim and its most popular baby name is Mohammed.

Better not get caught with any assault spoons either, would hate to see them raise the price on your TV license as punishment.

Come home, white man. Youre always welcome in the states.

Don't k ow why more Brits are NatSoc sfter that. I'm not paying money for a TV liscense for the Jews to feed me decadsnt nation wrecking filyh through it anywsy, how Satanic, fuck Jews.

But youre dying off of old age those 200 milion are worthless when you have massive old boomers

TURKED

>0.2% southern euro

Fuck off Abdul

>56% mixed race meme
Please tell me you aren't pleb tier enough to fucking believe that obvious nigger meme

What's up

We have the same fertility rates as most European countries, which is just shy of replacement level. Conservatives are still replacing themselves though while liberals only have 1 kid, 2 max. So theres light at the end of the tunnel.

Its a problem we all share unfortunately

KIKE

damn you're exceptionally butthurt, you somalis are normally more laid back

>London has been the cultural center of your nation since its founding
Multicultural in terms of diverse European cultures.

>its the pride of your people
it hasn't been a proud place for over 60 years

>and its now run by a Muslim
He's not the actual mayor. He's a meme who faps over London Tansport

>and its most popular baby name is Mohammed.
Muslim families always name their first sons Muhammed, so no shit is it going to be a popular name. Imagine if every brit named their first son Craig, or Pizmarles.

AYYYY

If you end up having kids with a shitskin Ill personally hunt you down and kill you, dont throw those genes away

>49 million germans
Found the problem.

>rednecks have low iqs
The only people who believe that, are people who don't know any. I would bet the average redneck has a higher IQ than the average leftist by a good margin. One of the most redneck people I know is a PhD physicist at the Spallation Neutron Source, and another just got a degree in physics with honors from Clemson. He grew up in a rundown trailer in one of the most rural parts of appalachia.

If I had to estimate the average IQ among the rednecks/hillbillies I know, I'd put it somewhere around 120. That's being conservative.

Just a drop of the jew for that extra IQ

Im just busting your balls Nigel. Both of our countries have serious problems in the shitskin department. We have to stand together if were ever going to make it out of this mess, ours are the only 2 certifiably uncucked countries after all.

Yeah, you. Jew nosed swarthy wop.

>tfw you have more than double the number of white people than the most populated country in Europe