"THIS WILL BE THE END OF EU," SAYS INCREASINGLY NERVOUS MAN FOR SEVENTH TIME THIS YEAR

>"THIS WILL BE THE END OF EU," SAYS INCREASINGLY NERVOUS MAN FOR SEVENTH TIME THIS YEAR

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_the_United_Kingdom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Their loss.
I'll sit back and laugh at Pierre as his wife is culturally enriched by those peaceful refugees, knowing that they had the choice but blew it.

One way or the other, the EU will fall. Be that through economic collapse or Islamic invasion.

>muh islam

pay your denbts nigel

Systems fail. The more complicated the system, the more energy required to prevent failure.

You still owe us some tasty reparations hans

The EU is a union full of countries that hate each other that are bound together by an unelected troika who have a fetish for Islam. Trust me, the EU will collapse and I hope it's painful for Europeans.

>some flags in their sides, some aren't
what a shit comic

How many million refugees are expected this year?

eighth time

Meanwhile you lose Northern Ireland, Scotland, Gibraltar are all posed to leave the UK to stay with the EU.

And we get to laugh.

>Implying the UK will just let them leave
Yeah, no sorry, won't happen.

Europe will fall to shit. Not instantly not literaly now but over the next few decades. The true task is to block the maximum amount of degeneracy from entering the USA and australia, while we wait for EU to fall to chaos, then we will have won, when its undeniable what leftism has done

Have you been living under a rock? NI Scotland and Gibraltar aren't going anywhere. None of them want a referendum on anything at the moment.

If the EU ended in Portugal, the far-left would take over the country. For strategical reason, we still need some time. So, all in all, this is not that bad.

Unless the EU magically rewrites their founding laws and no longer guarantees the debts of member states, the proverbial sword of damocles is still hanging over their heads.

First Greece falls. Then Poortugal. Then Spain. Then Italy. And somewhere between here and there, the fall of the EU itself.

Feels good to watch it all burn.

I'm not sure about that. Have you taken a look outside your window ? Your country looks like a Zoo

Tell me one, JUST ONE single benefit NI or Scotland give to the UK? Gibraltar ant happening.

lmao Sup Forums btfo

Belgium is the capital of Islamic terrorism in Europe. I suggest you look out your own window, cuck.

Brexit hasn't even happened yet and you are already labelling it's domino effect failed?

Just wait till we're out

From your friends on /britpol/, you milquetoast kike

damn right, and they won't forget your debts for a long time either

Kek.
Even May admitted immigration was necessary to sustain the economy.
The difference now is that instead of poles moving in, it will be nothing but pakis.

>all poised to leave
why are burgers SO FUCKING RETARDED?

Alone and unafraid.

>Macron gets into power
>Sanctions Poland like he said he would
>Implying this won't hurt the EU

Poland's relationship with the EU is highly amusing

The E.U is already on the brink of collapse. When the house of cards does come down and the majority of European countries are in a depression then populism will start to accelerate and it will be the 1930s all over again

Countries will either go full communism and starve to death or they'll revert to fascism and start building an empire. One thing's for sure the status quo cannot be sustained during the next decade

At least we can hold our government accountable for their mistakes now.

We have no influence over Merkel or Macron's insanity.

>implying the UK doesn't have the same islam problem that the EU does

>entering the USA
ahahahahhahahah

ahmet please calm down, you'll be in Eurislam soon enough

>degeneracy from entering the USA
wew

Thankyou surprise friend ;()

I won't accept Danes being Europhiles. I just won't.

Hurry up and join us before its too late.

that is a highly racist question you dirty bigot, those niggers are europeans now :^)

>"THIS WILL BE THE END OF EU,"
yes that's exactly what happened. once muzzies and africants take over western europe, it's the source end. source: the continent of africa and the middle east region

They will get in bed with Putin long before falling to the demands of allowing immigrants from cuckold granny fucker.
And even if they did they would run them out of Poland faster than they went in.

Should I move my Euros to CHF or not?

Yeah, you'll be out soon!

>Just hold on a sec.... any minute now.... guys we're serious! It'll happen soon! Just give us 50 years!

Brexit is happening. Get over it. I am surrounded by people who I thought would vote Remain. But over time they admitted to me they actually voted Leave EU. People who I never thought in a million years would vote to exit the EU did just that despite them having many connections to Europe but want to be in charge of themselves more in the future rather than from overseas telling us what to do. I am surrounded by them everywhere, these Leavers. It's going to happen, Brexit.

> Brexit, It's happening!

You should always diversify your currency portfolio
>not having bought USD before the elction
lel

I'm not a gambler, inverse Poland.

>admitted

But that's wrong. In any case May wants to reduce immigration to 50,000 a year and made that part of her platform.

t. one of the highest african populations in the world

please teach me your ways

top jej

>They will get in bed with Putin

because ruining the country for generations during the soviet union was not enough...

Good to know that even leftist cartoonists realize that we´re the goodest goys to the EU and would be the last brick to fall.

With the rate the negotiations are breaking down, we'll be out in a couple of months with fuck-all.

And the best part is, that's actually preferable for the destruction of the EU.

My grandparents managed the blitz and lived on potatoes and 1 egg a week while paying 90% tax to fund the war effort, so we'll manage a little economic downturn in these modern times.

We'll manage, whether or not the failing EU will be able to manage with all their new guests being so dependent on state hand-outs will be a different matter entirely.

Peoples lack of knowledge about polish history is amusing.

According to the UN, Sweden will be a 3rd world country by 2030 - scoring lower than Mexico and Bulgaria in Human Development Index.

It's time for closed borders. It's time to leave the EU. It's time for nationalism.

You fucks likely owe more to the UK than this supposed "administration fee" bullshit.

>REEE EU GLOBALISM

You cucks realise that the UK was the strongest advocate of neoliberalism and globalism in the EU, right?

You seem to think that the UK has voted against globalisation whereas it's likely that the government will cosy up to global corporations with tax breaks as a way to attempt to weather the Brexit storm.

Funny thing is the EU is pushing towards reform of taxation to reduce corporate avoidance and evasion. The only party in the EU pushing for more unmitigated globalisation was the UK.

For example the UK was the driving force in pushing for TTIP, it was Germany and France who were skeptical. Our government liked TTIP primarily because it would have committed the UK to back door deregulation and privatisation on a grand scale in a way that future governments could not easily change.

TTIP had provisions to protect things like the NHS, countries could opt into them as they individual situations warranted. The UK government chose not to protect the NHS within TTIP. The threat of TTIP to the NHS only ever came from our government, not the EU.

Continental European governments have all done better on state education, health outcomes, democracy, industry, quality work, exports, affordable housing and living standards for ordinary people. They are all also less in debt, with better cheaper more efficient trains than in privatised rip off Britain.

They all have PR voting and representative mainly centrist governments. We have skewed right wing governments based on 30 odd percent of the vote and we have voted to cut ourselves off into faster decline. The UK thinks it is superior, but is falling behind on every measure and has voted now to plummet.

Do you think anyone actually doubts it will inevitably happen by this decade?

>so we'll manage a little economic downturn in these modern times.

have fun being a nonfactor country.

Well it seems it wasn't, since the same commies that ruled poland in USSR's time, pushed and negociated poland joining the EUSSR after mere 15 years of independance.

nigel can come try to collect

after he's paid off the 100b entry fee to the market

oh wait, no, nigel resigned moments after the vote? shame..

>tfw brexit is literally another Shoa

The EU has avoided immediate catastrophe but what has it done to address any of its issues?

Not poor old Michael 'I was there when the Berlin wall fell' Heseltine.

I'd rather be a nonfactor country than potentially falling into dystopian disrepair.

We'll manage.

Not this decade, but by 2030 we will have seen at least a few more leave, if it's still around in some form then.

Tards are already declaring Trump's presidency a failure, less than 8% of the way through it. They're idiots.

You´re in the same tier than Germany or France.

Why are Brits on denial? U´ve achieve nothing yet. Your main city is muslim by today and you just sit at Sup Forums pointing out who is white and who isn´t while your nation banishes.

Immigration is essential for advancement of a society. No one is suggesting otherwise. However, at least now we have the ability to decide which immigrants we want to accept based on their potential benefit to our society, rather than letting in every fucker who can row a dinghy across the channel.

I don't understand why the left is so happy.
Presumably the FN increased their support from last time.
They didn't have enough support to win, but the factors that are driving the increase in support for populist parties in the West are not going away.
I have said to some lefty people I know that if they had any sense they would be hoping that these moderate nationalists win power, because if they don't what will come further down the line will have them begging for the likes of Trump and Le Pen and Farage and Geert to come back.

>but what has it done to address any of its issues?

Have you not been paying attention? Obviously the will double down beyond belief, thus speeding up their demise. I wouldn't be surprised if immigration rates start to triple or quadruple as they feel their time running out.

We're about to witness their final sprint before the inevitable end. Only time will tell which side prevails...

>Immigration is essential for advancement of a society. No one is suggesting otherwise.
Speak for yourself.

Wait for Italy, you depraved globalist. Your days are ending.

Delusions of the nth level

>Eastern Europe detests the EU and Merkel for bringing in refugees
>Britain telling the EU to fuck off and will not pay its "divorce bill"
>Numerous EU countries on the West are extensively struggling economically
>Macron will only drive France further into the ground

The 2020s will be a parallel of the 1930s if nothing is changed

Gibraltar doesn't want to leave, Northern Ireland doesn't want to leave, the Scottish potato SNP twat can try.

EUROPE...

Basically France and Germany cucking themselves into oblivion whilst countless other non-entity states stand around and act as if they are actually wealthy and powerful. Nuclear armed Britain, with the 5th biggest economy on the planet, must surely be quaking as the president of Luxembourg makes his demands. Just fucking LOL

Britain has stood for millennia. We are the greatest nation in European history, if not world history. I cannot wait to be free of these insane Marxist freaks once and for all.

France and Germany, hang your heads in shame you vile cowards

What a sexist cartoon.

>immigration is necessary for the advancement of society
>>Japan

>fucking idiot burger goes full retard episode
Most common rerun on this shitty site

Continental European governments have all done better on state education, health outcomes, democracy, industry, quality work, exports, affordable housing and living standards for ordinary people. They are all also less in debt, with better cheaper more efficient trains than in privatised rip off Britain.

They all have PR voting and representative mainly centrist governments. We have skewed right wing governments based on 30 odd percent of the vote and we have voted to cut ourselves off into faster decline. The UK thinks it is superior, but is falling behind on every measure and has voted now to plummet.

None of us really care about the EU other than wanting to not be in it desu. (Voted for the EEC not this chit)
You over estimate in the extreme how much we think about or care about Europ

>The Jews fear the samurai.

Kek

>Britain has stood for millennia. We are the greatest nation in European history, if not world history. I cannot wait to be free of these insane Marxist freaks once and for all.

WE WUZ EMPIREZ AND SHITZ

you guys fell behind Germany economically and losing your influence on mainland europe aswell.

>being proud of not having national sovereignty, because your elites sold you out to a bureaucratic entity that has no value or purpose besides controlling your population to meet their goals

Nice.

Weak minded Remainer coward. Have some pride and belief in your own country and its indigenous people and pull yourself together man.

your country is already culturally enriched

>FN increased its support bigly
>Ran on a no immigration, Frexit
>Last election these weren't issues
>Macron is keeping the status quo

Yeah the right wing surge is definitely over

>PR voting
PR is trash friend

I dunno, I find recap episodes comfy.

Like my grandmother always used to say, if you have nothing smart to say don't be a fucking faggot

Enjoy the complete and utter destruction of your national culture and identity. Enjoy your rapefugees. We defeated you cowards twice, and we'd do it again if it ever came to it.

How can I make sure to be in the non-starving zone?

Such a great country, you are subject to a monarchy, have no right to self defense, and get told to bin the knife while muslims rape thousands of little kids aided by your authorities.

Your ancestors are weeping in their graves

this fucking guy

Gibraltar and N.I are committed to the union 100%. Extremely slim chance that Scotland will eventually get another referendum, let alone vote to leave.

Hey hey hey now britbong, you're not exactly clean either

don't worry
we are doing fine

btw the UK has only 87.1% of European decent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_the_United_Kingdom

I like to think that we would vote to leave if given the chance. There is a healthy scepticism of the EU here, and everyone can see what is happening to our closest neighbors.

Godspeed. I hope Britain prevails, hell of London when?

im sure your embarrassing birthrates will magically improve and all the t*rks and apefricans will let you catch up
>haha we're still 80% white today checkmate right wing retards

You already are. I'm sorry Hans, I'm so sorry.

Give it a few more years, I can see a Frexit happening at the end of Macron, assuming the next president of the French Caliphate isn't an Ahmed