MFW When I realise race-war is coming

> Be me.
> Be a Caucasian hetero cis male.
> Be totally comfortable with different ethnicities and skin colours.
> Be pretty liberal.
> TL;DR not racist.
> No problem with Muslims in general.
> Live-&-let-live.jpg
> France elects Macron.
> Think about 5 more years of that same old insanity.
> Gonna get bad.
> Never really took seriously predictions of Western doom.
> Far Right, Far Left, same thing.
> Islam is hyper-conservative, illiberal and intolerant of everything not itself.
> Fundies not going to care about what Moderates want.
> Goodbye secularism, freedom of speech & democracy.
> MFW I realise it's going to become a case of 'us' vs them.
> Going to have to pick sides.
> MFW being white is going to make the decision for me.
> MFW I'm going to have to side with actual old-school fascists.
> Feels weird, man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TvlNo9DWF7c
youtube.com/watch?v=h56gxgwaVHw
youtube.com/watch?v=KsJPIHq8pRs
youtube.com/watch?v=sVDhv_A09-c
youtu.be/__sukFZPOxc
youtu.be/0B5FwnMMcjE
youtu.be/W7muCRio2nQ
youtu.be/3zEBYh1azWI
youtube.com/watch?v=JDPUbYRtsoM
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's called Biology
And it's real

You're just waking up to reality

That's what you get for being such a naive idiot

Just remember, traitors get shot first

Nationalism is the way to be, Britfriend.

Europe is doomed.
The commies have already won regardless of what is done.

Its all too late, no right wing or even centrist organization can get feet on the street in close to the amount that the communists can.

There will be no race war just miscegenation and a commie take over.

The best the right can do is create their own no go zones like the muslims do and have their own police force and governing body.

Start lifting, bro.
We are going to break our people free of the false song of globalism.

SA, no!
Have hope and dont let those worthless invaders win. We know now that empathy is the greatest weakness and strength of the white man. And now with that realization at hand, we will take back whats ours.

We're all going to make it

I have hope for the USA, there are plenty right wing minded people in the USA and the worst that would ever happen is for the USA to split apart which is not so bad because its so huge.

Europe is defeated, there is no doubt about it.

>doesn't want to kill niggers and mudslimes in the greatest race war of all time
Can obvious redditors just be perma-banned?

NON WHITES HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT FOR LIVE, THE DONT LIVE-AND-LET-LIVE

( only exception are the ppl from India maybe (the non-muslim part of course ))

>far right, far left, same thing

>muh horseshoe theory

You would have said the same about Weimar Germany. They rose from the ashes in ten years. Never underestimate the spirit of the white race as the jew has so many times.

Oh please, they learnt from their mistakes. Now they know to keep their tax cattle happy with their I pads and Netflix.

Western Europe is no were close to Weimar republic levels of desperation.

Nationalism doesn't equal facism you lefty retard

Just a reminder that the French anthem was not played at Macron's inauguration, the EU anthem was.

youtube.com/watch?v=TvlNo9DWF7c

Kalergi's plan is working.

I shall train you in the ways of our Lord.
youtube.com/watch?v=h56gxgwaVHw

Geez this is a huge deal

If fascism means fighting for your:

>history
>culture
>people
>way of life,

Then Sieg fucking Heil!

anyone who can see 5 years into the future eventually stops being "pretty liberal"

Sure, but how are you doing?
I have a lot of worry for the Boer and wish there was something I could do but I cant think of anything. Do you think you all will hold out?

Pray they get to you before we do cuck.

disgusting kuffar jew puppet

Whenever I see a greentext blogpost I read it in the format of a rage comic.

>le me being le white
>le derpettes vote for le globalist
>le western civilization is doomed have to pick sides
>CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

True story.

islam will send you to the pit of eternal suffering.

>Never underestimate the spirit of the white race as the jew has so many times.
why do you think they're pushing race mixing so hard in hollywood and advertising. jews learn and in this iteration they're going to destroy white middle class families in the US and europe which were standing in the way of their authoritarian ways

Yup. The plan is to now shrink down the middle eastern countries to a level where they can sustain real growth. To do this they needed to convince them all that the West has all the trinkets. Once those countries build their economies the entire planet will become nomadic, with mass movement of people looking for work in the countries that need it. Prior to Israel the Jews had to do this. It's called revenge and nobody does it better. Oh and they'll have us all murdering each other - Muslim vs Christian, Hindu vs Sikh, Hindu vs Muslim, etc etc.

I'm amazed nobody can see this, it's blindingly obvious. Or do you truly believe that the Jews in power actually like, or prefer the Muslims? Don't be stupid.

>tfw already 27
>tfw the war better fucking hurry up and come or I'll be too old to fight

There will always be whites here from now until the end of time. After the inevitable genocide takes place those remaining will have rightful claim to there "safe spaces"

Places like Orania which the government leaves be in the face of a unified community will become more numerous in South Africa.

who soo christian of you... cursing on others, but before that you have a little surprise waiting for you inside your own youth.
Just wait till satanism starts to be official religion...

>unironically using the word cis
it's called NORMAL you fucking kike stop using their fucking imaginary terms to describe your own self you fucking cuck

I don't curse you brother I am trying to save your soul, I can already smell the bile of demons that are not your own words.

youtube.com/watch?v=KsJPIHq8pRs

Do you hear this prayer to chase away demons and Djinn?

It gives no prayer unto God but a mortal man.

It will backfire on them in the end, the jews weakness is that they are all strategy and no tactics but it is still very sad because their agenda is literally destroying nations.

now listen to how similar this is.
youtube.com/watch?v=sVDhv_A09-c

I hope you are somewhat right, but the real terror will come after the food aid stops. I hope your people will be able to leave by then. Until the population lowers to sustainable levels, Africa seems off the table

thats what happens when u re normie all ur life. u dont look at world carefully, dont give a shit.
basically product of propaganda, media.
understands the situation when race war is just about to start.

France was politically unstable prior to WW2.

France is also obsessed with being a battleground in Western European wars.

WW3 will probably engulf France.

History is basically repeating itself in Europe. Macron comes out to the EU anthem. It's like the EU is the new Vatican.

But this time the EU-centric leader is selling the Secular Vatican to an increasing Berber and Black population.

Le Pen won 35% of the vote. That's like if David Duke's daughter repackaged the KKK, made a little more mainstream and then got 35% of the vote in the USA as the new third party.

35% of the French are disenfranchised whites. Le Pen's party was a joke a few decades ago.

- the USA should close its border to future French refugees
- SJW European elite won't be able to organize the blacks and muslims to fight for them. They'll fight for their own shit or their own caliphate.
- if you have ultra-nationalist Europeans and Blacks and Muslims fighting each other... the "moderates" who started all the shit will run away to pollute another country.

France is also a national security risk to the USA because of its nukes and increasing Muslim population.

youtu.be/__sukFZPOxc

well jesus was a fucking demon himself, a demon semon all over a prostitute , your spiritually is twisted .

Spirituality is a personal path not a fucking flag of religion .

You have much to learn , same as me

There is no food aid here, It will begin within ten years when the 40 000 white farmers who feed 80% of the population get displaced and our damn are at 12% capacity so even water will become scarce.

Whites here are just as retarded as whites in Europe though, they do not see the impeding doom. That is why I have no hope for Europe.

It will follow course with South Africa, it will just take longer.

dams*

Death sometimes seems preferable.....

the funny thing is.........if you and others listened much sooner there would be no war on the horizon lol

we did warn you but "MUSLAMIC RAYGUNZ XDDDD"

we tried to show a bit of strength to stop the problem so we didnt have to use all of it down the line,now its too late,now we will have to fight to the death where as if it was a few decades ago we could of just lifted up the drawbridge and been comfy

Le Pen is an old lady. She's not the right person to save France.

The National Front needs a young male leader of fighting age... a guy in his 40s to lead Europe through a reconquest for at least 30+ years.

They need a guy who can mobilize men younger than him and around his age. An anti-Macron. A young stud... a chosen one.

I am not a member of an organized Religion I have a relationship with God, Jesus isn't a demon nor is Mohammad.

Demons can take human form but they are super obvious in person they are a demon.

youtu.be/0B5FwnMMcjE

And I am aware of the satanist issue I just more people would wise up.

youtu.be/W7muCRio2nQ

Remember, taking back Europe is a young mans job.

This is why the Russians put a young Putin in charge.

You need a younger guy... some guy in his late 30s or early 40s to guide a nation for decades.

If you can find a super genius of 25, you're better off.

France needs a real white man to take it back.

>I just wish more people would wise up*

No, you won't. Traitors would be killed. You'd be on your own

Just try and prepare for WWIII so you can survive it, then whoever wins between the Jews, Muslims, Ruskies & Chinks we'll wipe out.

Exactly my thoughts mate. Because of fucking insane left wing politicians I have literally no option but to side with right-wing. And it's even worst in Poland because our right-wing is fucking retarded.

You represent a religion a doctrine that is shared with more then 1 million people on this planet .
Dont be hypocrite , you are speaking in name of something that is not personal spirituality .
Thats demon talk to me , twisted meanings and no logical assertion .

Don't worry bong bro, when you'll fuck up so nigger head you'll feel good

God is alive and can talk to you.

Only blind morons are liberal, leftist, democrat.
It's not even a matter of belief, it's a matter of simple empirical facts.
50% of Muslims are inbred (look it up). Look where they come from, why would any top tier country want that? They're not called roaches for no reason.
Blacks are literally the least intelligent race on the planet. GRE scores, SAT scores, general scholastic tests, military tests, IQ tests, etc all reflect that fact. Not one top tier country in the world has a majority population that're blacks... in fact it's quite the opposite, the less blacks the better off they are. They're a minority in the U.S. yet make up the majority of murders, incarcerations, robberies, etc.

The fact is that *on average* race does determine intellectual capacity. The general intelligence of a community is what allows it to prosper.
Europe is fucked now. They'll be a prime example of what liberal and leftist ideologies will result in.

That is demon talk to you ?

>be the reason this shit is allowed to happen
>ugh now I have to side with racists

I hope they kill you OP. Traitors deserve no less.

>God Loves you

More demon talk right ?

>God doesn't have a bunch of tentacles and horns

More demon talk amirite ?

Is this demon talk ?
youtu.be/3zEBYh1azWI

The "wannabe aristocratic" leftist intelligentsia and elite are tomorrows refugees.

the snowflakes are going to start the fight but run away when the bullets starts flying.

It's an endless cycle of bullshit.

>tfw you're a full blown Natsoc all your Life because you had grow up in a Multi cultural Ghetto and family leaning right because ties to Third reich

At this point i don't even know how normies think or feel

there is no god... not even aliens believe in god or think they are gods like humans did , its actually pathetic

In going to a London university in september where the demographic is heavily Pakistani. What weapon of choice should I bring other than my 'pork sword'?

i dont like jesus sorry

They're not fascists moron. They're trying to save your pathetic ass and when he time comes, they will die for you just like you great grandparents did.

Try to show some respect by standing up for yourselves ffs.

We are the minority in the world. There is more of "them" than "us" despite that we made all the great things.
Some asians had a go at being great too but that's beside the point.

They're not gonna treat you like a "honorary" shitskin.

White is the only way to bright future.

most of them don't.

Heres some Aliens on a mission from God.

youtube.com/watch?v=JDPUbYRtsoM

and hows your life going ?

Not sure how lifting is going to defend you when jamal and his 38 are murder raping your entire family.

Easier to buy a gun.... oh wait.

We could have avoided all of this.

Upboat XD

If you really are desperate to get a Gun in the EU you can get one

life going great taking the part i have to share it with filthy religious satanic christian human scum

Dark web? Pretty sure in the UK its nearly impossible without a license etc

>Projection: The post

Reminder Mary gave birth to Jesus while she was MARRIED to Joseph.

Christianity is literally a cuckold's religion.

Hunting license and shotguns are still guns.

It's not coming though. Not a real one.

How can the devil exist without god as the devil is the chief rebel against god? Explain to me.

The global race war is inevitable. If white are to survive we will have to wipe out every shred of nonwhite DNA across the world. The only alternative is us turning into brazil. The only ones that can stay are Japan as long as they don't leave their island

Yeah in the UK it might be a bit harder but there is still southeastern Europe unless you get searched but if you are really desperate for a Gun i think a person can hide it

Also this

Guarantee you are a nigger.

Why do you think this will actually happen? As the saffa in this thread stated nothing ever happens.

maybe the devil wanted to run away from god because god was boring af

anyway you think the devil likes humans? not even once in a lifetime, devil has no friends with humans specially worshipers but yet they do amazing dirty job for him

You seem like me.

Not racist, don't hate anyone, though Islam as an ideology is something I do hate.

But this jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html makes me realize that even if all the races are as identical and interchangeable as the authorities would have you believe ( personally I see it more as an unknown, unproven one way or another ) then I should still be ethnocentric.

>not breeding a high test nigress so your sons will be BBC wielding sex gods

its like you faggots want your bloodline to die out

Race mixing isn't really happening with whites though. It won't happen on the mass scale.
The kikes can push it all they want, people know we are different animals than niggers. The only people I see us mixing with are white looking Mestizos and Castizos.

how jew of you, not liking only islam... what about christianity and judaism

It isn't enough to be white. It isn't enough to be a nationalist. Above all else, it isn't enough to simply survive. We stand on a precipice and must step over it -- not simply step back.

Our governments are weak and occupied abroad. Formerly white institutions have been corrupted and weakened. Now is the perfect time to begin subverting and replacing them. As an example, marriage and the church have been totally desecrated by the state. Like the early Christians we ought to worship in secrecy, in nature -- away from those that would persecute us. The same goes for marriage. Instead of involving the state (which makes the entire ceremony profane) it should instead be a private affair between man, woman and god.

The church and marriage are probably the weakest institutions in the west today and thus are the easiest to undermine with parallel replacements. This thinking can be extended to every aspect of government and society (banking, courts, etc.). The end goal being to create independent parallel "governments" that will be in position to seize instruments of power and control of central government institutions when the whole rotten facade finally collapses.

Good, I hope you die first.

>no problem with muslims
>Confortable with the non-whites

Eventually they will take over when they become the majority
Thats what this is all about

Welcome, friend.

>BBC myth
get out of here Jew

I hate Judaism as being an ethnocentric club I am not a member of. However I don't have anything against Israel or Jews there because they are outside my country not amongst me working against me ( like non Israeli Jews may be )

I have never been a Christian, so that too is a club that I am not a member of. The only saving grace is that people just assume I am Christian unless I tell them otherwise.

The default assumption is: Christian, probably of a competing denomination.

Still Christianity is a cucked ideology - it probably affects me at least as adversely as Judaism.

I read the whole thing two to three times just to check that I didn't write it. I am right there with you man, I guess the hurtbox is real isn't it?

YFW you wish Hitler had crushed your grandparents in WWII so you dont have to fight against hordes of moslem rapists in the 21st century.
Hitler was right, and you deserve it.

>you want to preserve your communities? HA! you are just as bad as those trying to destroy them!