Just learned im more mediterranean than germanic on (((23andme)))

>just learned im more mediterranean than germanic on (((23andme)))

So glad I'm black and not some scrawny pizzafaced white boi

>mediterranean
You mean moroccan?

There is only one master race

Pics like these make me happy. Even though I'm not the hottest guy around, it could've been way worse, WAY worse.
Thanks OP.

See now why did you have te go an insult the cunt...
Your probably a mixed black (not really black) identity fiend.

Looks like Roger Waters and a Proboscis had a baby.

As a guy that lives in an area of England that's infested with Polish people, I can confirm that most Polish people look like this all of the time, even in winter.

the guy on the right looks north african surely not european

Why do slavs love black leather jackets so much?

>So glad I'm black
Lmao sure thing, Jamal...

>(((23andme)))
FAKE

EVEN THE MSM REPORTED ON IT

COME

ON

NOW!

STOP

SEMITIC

ANTI-BIOLOGY!

>Proud Gernan

No

if you are african american and not some immigrant from kenya you are probably 20% european genetically.

Congratulations on having the genetics of the real superior master race in Europe. The Southerners, builders of civilization and modern thought. We have only mass immigration and the death of Europe to thank to our Nordic brothers.

>this level of Mediterranean delusion.

i browsed there and got a bunch of spam about signing up for pedo search sites in my email from them it was weird. also they are going to come out and lie about all the data they have so far and say we are all pretty much 20-35% or higher shared dna with niggers and arabs spics jews etc anyone. that will be a propaganda tool before long. you watch.

>Defeated by Emus

I just can't talk with an Aussie without snickering. Since you're down under already, how about you get sucking, pal?

Mediterraneans are qts

>>just learned im more mediterranean than germanic on (((23andme)))

it could be worse, they told me im 0.1% ashkenazi and 0.1% north african.

>the guy on the left doesn't look like the guy on the right because he chose to hold his neck in a different position & not thrust out his chin 24/7 for the previous 10 years.
This is unironically what most of pol believes.

>builders of civilization

Maybe in the past nowadays you guys are just bunch of Niggers that are dependent on the EU and need their help over MUH GIBRALTAR :((((

You don't understand how tough those fuckers are. They're the most dangerous of our wild animals, and we have a lot of crazy dangerous animals.

Whats wrong with that kek, I am too and my family has a long recorded history here that goes back over 600 years

Spain is muslims

YOU

ARE

NOT

MEDS

you

are

muzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzies

>he thinks Sup Forums believes in Lamarckian drivel

we're all genetic supremacists here, buddy. left guy looks like he does because of crap genetics, no one here will tell you any different than that.

Look at that honker, OP is a jew

so hows your national unemployment going, rico?

And the police just learned that too!

choked on my drink reading this. thanks

Matters not, greatest is not lost and if the Iberian gene survived 700 years of Muslim subjugation and managing to coming back stronger to take on half the world, it'll happen again. Considering the Nords are getting us invaded with Muslims, I am betting for a second re-conquista in less than 100 years.

Italy will continue having the highest IQ average in EU too, so there's that my amigo. Remember who you start reading when you study the classics my pal. It's certainly not the Krauts or the Scandinavians.

It's all in good banter, my man.

>55% white and BMI

Kek

this pic always makes me kek
t. pole

All Southern Euro men are ugly sand nigger sluts in a suit.

Right is med you dip shit
Jew is not a race

Better get out of my country then.

t. bankrupt since 1600

Stormfront is a much better place for this discussion because they see southern europeans as white folks. The niggers on Sup Forums however won't

It was money well spent. Fighting heretics is never a bad choice.

that was my point.
I forgive you, dominican education isnt that good

>All Southern Euro men are ugly sand nigger sluts in a suit.

all europeans are a mix of three groups: hunter gatherers, ancient north eurasians and neolithic farmers from anatolia. southern europeans have a lot more neolithic farmer blood and are basically all turks.

u mean holandistan?

Probably because of that one time they saw Terminator on TV