I start a conversation with someone

>I start a conversation with someone
>mfw they turn out to be a feminist/liberal

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FO2KVm3tn8M
madworldnews.com/liberal-family-migrant-daughter/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1524/somali-immigrant-brutally-raped-12-year-old-girl-sentenced-to-180-hours-community-service.html
therebel.media/muslims_attack_danish_school_girls_with_rocks_acid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Continue to the the fucking retard you are and move on to the next random motherfucker you don't know and start a conversation.

>show someone Bill Nye's Sex Junk
>expect them to cringe and go Sup Forums tier
>instead they say "this is great" and dance along to it

You write them off

Do a 360 and walk away XD

Laugh in her face and proclaim disciplined superiority. Just refuse to take her seriously and move to exile her from your life. They can't stand this.

You're basically attempting to achieve persuasion of witnesses, and you won't get there by playing logical. Fuck them in particular, they're lost.

360 leads me to face them tho

He's obviously too fucking retarded to do that...just like most right-wing autists.

What's your ideology?
If you're anything other than rigt wing, what are you doing here?

stop conversation

I'm in limbo. I belong to no group. Right has good parts and left has good parts. I'm here to complain like the rest of you.

you're asking the real questions

360 walk away

rape

what good parts does the left have?
(really curious btw)

fuck off reddit

but a 360 just makes me face the same person to begin with

Yell "HEIL HITLER" at the top of your lungs.

turn 360 and walk away.

youtube.com/watch?v=FO2KVm3tn8M

You are worse than both groups

BUT THAT MAKES ME FACE THE SAME WAY

Newfag

OP is reddit newfag
BTFO OP or back to lurking

Easy, pretend you agree and pile on a bunch of actual horrific stuff going on, like kid sex slavery rings connected to Hillary and the Rothschilds, the rapes in Sweden, swedish grenade attacks, swedish acid attacks, swedish children getting their throats slit.

Basically talk about Sweden I guess, because no matter how bad you have it, at least you're not Sweden.

how about you 360 on a cock you fucking 20 somethings

>Newfag
please, I've been here at least 3 months

So which part of slavery do you like? Because the Left believes they own people, the right consists of people who disagree.

the right way! confront them and do not let them get the last word.

They literally won't care.
They're gone.. forever. they won't listen

So when you bring up dead little girls like Ackerlund, this has no effect on women around you? I usually start off easy, with local rapes and assaults and how they should be careful. Like I genuinely care about their well-being.

It doesn't take a lot to make a women doubt what she's being told.

TFW too intelligent to have a concrete opinion or any sort of conviction in a bone in your body.

This meme is the perfect test

You're so smart that you choose out of two options when you don't like either.

convince them that islam is the right path for society that will save the west from gay liberalism and feminist matriarchy.

>Implying there are 2 options
>implying
>mplying
>plying
>lying

So wait.
You do a spin
and moonwalk away.
but I cant moonwalk

>swedish acid attacks, swedish children getting their throats slit.

What the fuck?

Did I miss something the past week?

dont bother

If they are of your preferred sex of sexual partner and are of a suitable level of attractiveness, emotional intelligence and intellectual capability you can undergo a monogamous relationship in order manipulate their social and physical environment in order to mold and reshape their core beliefs over time.

Conversion through the power of money and Descartes.

This is actually the only correct answer, women naturally follow ideologies of the strongest person in their livrs, and if you're her male partner you'd better be strong, of you'll get cucked. Don't be a cucked, be a man.

Have a conversation about something other than politics?

I've got friends from all across the political spectrum and I just know who I can have political conversations with that will listen and those who won't.

Like I couldn't date anyone who was super bluepilled and didn't try and listen to what I have to say but you can have friends/acquaintances who you massively disagree with.

Hmmm, I see. But this assumes I have gotten past the first conversation.

everyone I meet a leftist
>oh Allah you are another filthy infidel
>In Islam, which means literally peace, we destroy hate
>To much skin on women means hate, we are against that
>gay sex is pure hate, so we pacify gays

Whenever they say some more dogshit, agree and amplify
>You think this is radical or wrong? Well of course, or else nobody would listen to our message! We Muslims are basically spiritual Antifa!

So many of em now its hard to keep track

interesting

>new guy starts work a week ago
>be bullshiting with him about politics
>he's pretty redpilled, not all the way but getting there.
>TFW he just starts talking about communism being way worse then fascism outta nowhere
>TFW phone posting and have no face.

The absolute madman. I can't even imagine defending fascism to some guy i've known for a week.

On the contrary, it's so common nobody reports on it much. As my friend Boris says, reporting attacks on swedish children is like reporting burning log in fireplace.

madworldnews.com/liberal-family-migrant-daughter/

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1524/somali-immigrant-brutally-raped-12-year-old-girl-sentenced-to-180-hours-community-service.html

therebel.media/muslims_attack_danish_school_girls_with_rocks_acid

Once you figure out the symbolism of the fasces you begin to understand what they have done by getting everyone to believe fascism is bad on it's face. It's how you destroy an enemy's unity, to get them to hate unity itself. Don't you like your overlords? Better follow their party line and when they switch you had better switch too!

Well I think its pretty common for people to hate communism. its never worked.
But he could just be testing you to get close and slowly blue pill.
Careful leaf

>he cant moonwalk

Never gonna make it

>have arguments

lots of people would call you a liar and a putin cock lover for saying that.

This could work.

Is this your life OP? Do you pull out a phone mid conversation with someone asking us what you should ask next?

Sometimes kikeposting is even shittier than leafposting.

more like this

It's 180 not 360

The retards will get it eventually - btw check the flag of the posts.

It gets even better!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
>Sweden has had so many grenade attacks that it warrants having a wiki page to list them

Are you on 4 or 5 layers of ironic shitposting? Or are you on 4 or 5 layers of retarded newfag?