What will the alt-right do without their favourite propaganda tool?

What will the alt-right do without their favourite propaganda tool?

blame antifa

People are pretty sure he's going to run for president.

He will win

He has enough money

He doesn't have zero charisma.

He has negative charisma.

People still use Zuckerbook?

Ministry of Truth.

Why do Jews look so fucking wierd

Who fucking cares what Snuffbook does...

If you really believe Facebook is targeting falsehoods instead of whatever the SJWs in government want to censor, you're part of the problem. Wake the fuck up. It already regularly censors people and posts criticizing or questioning the unconditional support for importing the dregs of the Third World.

>oh no! some shit no one uses is better at pushing bullshit

I got a talent too, it's to spot a lair in the blink of an eye.

Jootube, twitterjoo, jootube, jooobook, redditjoo... all censor and silence pro-conservative speech.

I don't see that happening
Trump had some appeal to the working class, but cuckerberg has nothing going for him
The only vote he'd win is the college faggot vote

HAHAHAHAHA YOU THINK WE NEED TO DO ANYTHING FOR HER TO WIN! Seriously though why are you a country?

Won't affect the UK general election at all

The Conservatives are going to win by a big fuck-off landslide

The same could be said of Trump but he still won.

Charisma can be manufactured

All he has to do is speak and his Kermit the Frog voice will turn everyone off.

no it actually can't, how autistic are you that you don't comprehend what charisma means?

The reason why people think he's going to run for president is because of what he is doing on his "vacations". Which is getting to know the working class.

Silencing your opponents won't refute their arguments. They'll just find another tool to spread their beliefs

all they have to do is just say
>X is actually Y
>so therefore it shouldn't be removed
and Facebook will say
>Thank You, We are sorry.

It worked for Trump. I'm not even anti-Trump.

for treasure I asume?

Automatic censoring?
When will robot stop taking jobs of hard working jews?

Trump is basically the anti-Charisma. The only people who would be devoted to this un-attractive fuck is freaks.

You can still spread fake news in code or death languages.

Good you people had gotten stale.

I think this is the main selling point Trump had actually
He didn't pretend to know what being part of the working class is.
Cuckerberg is probably going to be called ou as soon as the race gets serious for treating other people's jobs as a vacation. I really can't see americans voting for this guy.
He somehow manages to be less likeable than Hillary "A stroke a day keeps the presidency away" Clinton

This is the exact type of condescending pandering that got Romney in trouble with the blue collar working class. Treating hard working voters like they're an anime to be LARPed doesn't go over well. The 'everything is meta' generation can't understand this.

Bring back MySpace. Problem solved.

>He didn't pretend to know what being part of the working class is.

You know expect for the part where he did and then he convinced people that he was just like them.

yfw the fake news feature starts blocking CNN

clinton had enough money too :^)

He didn't though
He said on various occasions during his campaign that he was, and I quote, "very rich", said that the debates were a waste of his time and that he could have bought "at least three buildings in the time"
That's exactly the opposite of pretending to be part of the working class.
You might think that Trump was trying hard to look like working class, but that's because the US has never seen populism before
Brazil pretty much invented it, so I'd know

Hey fellow old fag.
Remember when we could post a song that would play when people looked at your MySpace profile? Good old days.

I'm looking for a meme that says something along the lines of
>Hit you with that super zuck hyper suck

Anyone knows the whereabouts of this rare Zuckerberg meme will be rewarded handsomely.

>Facebook makes a propaganda tool.
>it's not facebooks propaganda tool.

Suck-a-turd could never be charismatic

Putin will hack the elections anyway.

>the year two thousand and fucking twelve plus five
>having a NSAbook

Look how well that tactic worked for clinton

He looks so fucking uncomfortable and awkward in every single picture taken of him.

This was something that caught my curiosity early on, particularly when he started getting massively hype rallies in the south, where usually you'd expect an obnoxious NY billionaire with a big accent to be an instant big turn-off.

Almost every response was to do with how he wasn't being fake and looking down on them.

>not bringing back Xanga

Make real news of course.

That was good up until I noticed the cuck-capacity clip.

He's not going to run. Where has he ever said he wanted to be president or enter politics?

He could never, ever win. He has nothing going for him other than that people think he's smart. Being rich is usually a negative thing for a candidate.

1. He's Jewish, with an irredeemably Jewish sounding name. 40 out of 50 states have never even elected a Jewish senator in their entire history.
2. People know he is a dishonest, backstabbing autist with no morals just from seeing "The Social Network".
3. He's way too young.
4. He has negative charisma
5. He's ugly
6. He has no political experience
7. It's well known that Facebook tracks your internet activity without your consent for advertising purposes

>sandberg
Who would have known.

Hes in for sure.

just like hillary did with billions in shekels.

This will backfire. This will backfire fucking hard. Conservatives fucking do not trust mainstream news and this fucking kike censoring people will be the nail in the coffin. Even liberals arent that dumb that they wont see what is going on.

Eu might rig

>pokemon go to the polls

you don't even need to point any of that out, just use this and spend the rest of 2020 grabbing cunts.

magazine*

>trump silenced his opponents through censorship
lol wut

It appears to be an M1 Garand, which does in fact use clips in a low-capacity magazine.

#rekt

How does a (((program))) spot fake news automatically? Does it do it's own research before deleting something? Or does it just go after what goes against the (((agenda)))?

Whatever you say leftypol.

If it was written by a white male or not

Pretty sure it's logically impossible for a computer algorithm to determine the truth of a statement relating to real life current events without some sort of skynet level AI.

It uses things like upboating, views, sentiment analysis, mass personal profiles, network analysis, etc. to develop a general model.

Then you get a small number of (((experts))) to vet a tiny training set so that the overall bias goes in the (((correct))) direction, and some technicians on the side put in their own personal black lists to fudge it enough so you can publish papers about how successful you were at imposing the (((agenda))).

>Its an M14/M1A

And you call yourself an American

It appears to be you're a fucking retard.