/FEMPOL/ feminism general

In 2007 all publicly traded companies in Norway were forced to have at least 40% women on their boards. This was a huge success. Let's discuss how to enhance the world economy by implementing the same rule in USA

ionwomen.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/criticalmass.pdf

>music theme for this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE

>introduction to sane feminism, not retarded tumblr feminism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism_in_Sweden

INB4 hurr durr cuck GTFO. This board is Politically Incorrect, being a hateful nazi is no longer politically incorrect when you have a hateful nazi in the white house

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/27001/after-norway-forced-companies-to-fill-40-of-board-seats-with-women-company-values-declined-2-6/
askingsmarterquestions.com/marketing-to-women-surprising-stats-show-purchasing-power-influence/
bls.gov/cps/cpsaat11.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
newsweek.com/2014/08/22/why-has-norways-attempt-break-glass-ceiling-failed-264303.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>women need government programs to FORCE them into job unqualified
>this government is paid by men

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
oh wait you're serious? Let me laugh harder
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHZZAAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHhaahahahhahaHHHHHaahahahzHhahahahahahahahhahahzdghsgahahahahahagahahagagaahgahhaHhahahahahahahhHahHhahahahahahhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHZH
Nigger

>being a hateful nazi is no longer politically incorrect when you have a hateful nazi in the white house
Must have missed those recruing emails for the Trumpstaffel. Shame.

Sage

Pic related is the only reason we allow you to exist.

Hi, as an actual Norwegian I can give you a bit of an update on the results of this forced equality in the workplace.

Basically it has had little to no effect, on the boards.

The Law was placed because females were unqualified for the job and needed to shoe horn their way into position of power to promote that it is possible to have power.

It's changing and if one looks at today's school/educational system we can assume that within 20 years majority of boardmembers will be female, and the fact that this law might have to be reversed is sorta scary.

inb4 > OMG FEMNAZI

No, just stating the facts. Look at the percentage of females compared to males taking higher education, especially in Norway, Here women more or less destroys the male population in higher education.

So, it's safe to assume that withing 10-20 years most of our bosses will be female.

Now, regarding this law. I'm against it, As I mean the Person most qualified for the job should get it. regardless of it's a male or female. But I can actually imagine that in 20 years we might have a law to ensure male members on the boards...

TLDR: Norway is turning into a nation of cucks and the smart people are female FML

>arguing with holes

Women are immune to logic

Sage

>being a hateful nazi is no longer politically incorrect when you have a hateful nazi in the white house
>being a hateful nazi is no longer politically incorrect
>being a hateful nazi
>hateful nazi
>hateful
back to tumblr

Wrong.

It's essentially an established fact that females head upwards career wise less than males intentionally as they care about it less in the long run, in part because they want to spend time with their kids. I know a lot of these women won't have kids but enough will that it has a bit impact.

There is starting to be evidence for this coming out, especially in Law where there are many females who enter it and do extremely well early in their careers.

But we're not talking about majority here.. This argument is saying: NOT ALL WOMEN.

not all men aim careers either. But it's safe to assume that People entering the boards of companies do aim for the top. because they are the top.

So, you'd have to assume we're talking top to the top the percentage that actually make careers their lives.

Thus why the error of this law comes into play.
The idea behind the law was that due to females being "lol,female" and that they might want to have kids and become a liability for the company, the company might not choose them for a board as the female might prioritize wrong according to the company (which in my opinion is a fair assessment. If you want a million dollar salary you need to sacrifice) Thus some companies operated with a no child policy (which now is illegal in norway).

Now, the morality standpoint is: Should being able to have kids be a liability for your company. Norwegian government says no, and to ensure it they force 40% female board room.

20 years ago. the companies would say that this was a massive loss, to have a woman on the board with a kid.

I don't think this law is needed anymore as the value of female bosses is way overshooting the loss of them having a kid.

>when you have a hateful nazi in the white house
you wish.
No, I mean it. You wish for this to be true so you can get your panties in a twist because you have literally nothing better to do than to ruin society.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MEAT FLAPS TRYING TO STILL THINK THEY MATTER

>forced gender quotas
>thinks it will enhance the economy
Women do not understand economics

Women in stem everybody!

This board is called "Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect"
This is the opposite of being politically incorrect.

Kill yourself.

AHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

THIS IS NOW A WOMEN ARE ROASTIE WHORES THREAD

Post women being stupid whores

feminist here
basically this is why most women no longer back people like you op. We all agree most of the sexism is still around, you can't fucking mandate the government to change peoples opinions, that's just going to piss them off and make them have more opinions like Sup Forums that are misogynistic.

I'm kidding of course, you are obviously a troll thread

Sup Forums is a feminist board now.

Actually britbong - this thread is politically incorrect to 90% of the audience who visits Sup Forums...

...they need to learn about Feminism.

Oh wow, its just like the Commie/Islam generals! Fuck off /leftypol/

I can almost feel the burning on my penis just looking at these two.

Please take us seriously

remember, that places where women are in power is just because men let them.

They want to have sex with their mothers.

GAS THE MEN, GENDER WAR NOW!

Mate, you found the wrong website
>>>>>/tumbler/

no it was not a success. FAKE NEWS!

>too smart to not be a feminist

Kill yourself, whore.

>flag
I hope you're aware that this is your fault.

>You think your mortal weaponry can pass through my psi shield?

>In 2007 all publicly traded companies in Norway were forced to have at least 40% women on their boards. This was a huge success.

qz.com/27001/after-norway-forced-companies-to-fill-40-of-board-seats-with-women-company-values-declined-2-6/
>After Norway forced companies to fill 40% of board seats with women, company values declined 2.6%

Get the fuck off Sup Forums you retarded tit. You have no right to claim to be a feminist when you live in the country that the Rotherham rapes happened, and are still happening on a grand scale. British feminists are supporters of rape and violence as long as the victims are white and her attackers are not. British feminists support the genocide of Europeans via subversion, mass immigration and government sponsored non white violence against us. If Trump was really a Nazi there would be no cuntflap hat marches or other feminist screeching in public.

Tell me, feminazi. Why should I, as the owner of a small business with 3 employees, hire a woman straight out of college who plans on starting a family? Do you think that I want to find a new temporary hire for six months every two years for the next eight years so that my employee can go shit a baby out her vag? Why should I not hire a man who won't do that? Explain.

>inb4no reply, the feminazi forfeits the argument by no-show if she does this

You don't know British feminists, they really are that retarded. Laurie Penny talks just like that.

that's just internal bleeding, not brain tissue.

This is why we need mandatory paternity leave. Men will also have to leave work to be with their children, this will be no excuse to not hire women.

Women in the 1st world are oppressed. So are men. Everyone who are treted differently from the other gender for their gender is oppressed.

Gender roles is a social construct. But mental gender is not.

Nigga that's the lowest quality bait I've read all month.

feminists will say that women outsmart men in tests, plus young women earn more than young men-

>enhance the world economy by enforcing rules

someone wasn't paying attention in college

that's the most retarded thing I've seen today

No.

back to >>>/tumbler/
more and more fucking shills by the day
disgusting

kek

holy shit witches!

The common man exists in a matriarchy as it is. As long as women have control of the home, they control the man, and women have more power than their scientifically lesser minds can comprehend.

Women decide on 85% of all purchases for the house.
askingsmarterquestions.com/marketing-to-women-surprising-stats-show-purchasing-power-influence/
This includes the car and house itself. This means that a majority of advertising has to be made to appeal to females, since they are the ones buying. This means that a majority of all /media/ must appeal to females, as the media must cater to them so the advertisements can reach them. This means that 85% of all media is generated specifically for women. This means women have control over almost every aspect of media by voting with their (husband's) wallet. It's why so much of our media has a heavy liberal bias at this point.

Women are far too stupid to realize this though.

post some nigger raped biches here, that will shoo some of the shills

Why should I be paid less for doing the same job just because there's a possibility that I may call in sick more times than men? Am I not allowed to have a career with equal compensation just because there's a CHANCE I might get pregnant? What if I'm lesbian?

you're all gonna be obsolete soon

It works. I'm no feminist, and I don't like the motivation for this, I think it's just as important that men get to be with their children. But a good effect of it is that employers can't get around adjusting to employees being away simply by hiring only men.

Over 70% of all human resource workers are female.

bls.gov/cps/cpsaat11.htm

This means that women are responsible for a majority of the racial and gender biases in hiring practices, not men.

>Sage the bait post
Sage the bait post
>Sage the bait post
Sage the bait post
>Sage the bait post
Sage the bait post

>huge success
ishggydggy
>not retarded tumblr feminism
like woman accepting accountability and responsibility of their actions and decisions? or how about re-submitting the Equal Rights Act(in the U.S.) to have full equality before the law, yes that does mean woman will have to sacrifice some of the special protections and societal considerations currently afforded to them

The most artful bait. Sage this into oblivion anons.

Fucking degenerate

>>music theme for this thread
>youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
lol, pretty good one, bong

Sage
Everybody, just sage this cuck.

Arguing with a real human bean which only appeals to it's group and reasures it's reproduction organ privelages in intervals of 5 seconds? No please I rather wait for artificial wombs, much easier than having any contact with a roastie.

YOUR TIME IS UP (((MGTOW))) KEKS ARE TAKING THE LEAD

No one on Sup Forums will ever be stupid enough to adopt feminism after seeing all of its failures.

>be me
>female
>5'4" and 120 lbs
>professionally determined 127 IQ
>Industrial Engineer
>70k a year

I agree with you guys with a lot of things, but your virgin-tier misunderstandings about women are the cringiest things ever.

tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo

>Live in first world
>women are oppressed

pick one

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

>be taken seriously
>holding pictures of artful ovums

nigga wut

>professionally determined 127 IQ
cringe

>on a board advocating traditionalism
>wants me to be degenerate for his own amusement.
Marry me first, user.

shut up you walking cunt

tits or gtfo

radical feminism is more politically incorrect than fascism right now though

MACHETE AL MACHOTE

Even if you don't call it oppression, they are still oppressed. Any difference in how people are percieved and interacted with is a sort of oppression.
I am not a woman, so it's hard for me to tell how they are oppressed, as I lack the personal experience, but there are differences between the genders.

You're a woman, you're a degenerate by default.

>Any difference in how people are percieved and interacted with is a sort of oppression.

So men are oppressed too?

Yes. I am not a feminist, so I think so. Every time you want to wear a dress, but can't because of your gender, you are experiencing male oppression. And that's just one example. Another example could be when someone asks you to carry something because you are male. There are many examples.

I'm a virgin by choice, actually.

>This was a huge success.
>newsweek.com/2014/08/22/why-has-norways-attempt-break-glass-ceiling-failed-264303.html

OI
CATHOLIC GENERAL FOR YOU

I don't believe you.

I can't exactly prove it so I guess you don't have to.

You don't get to decide the rules on this board. Tits or gtfo.

>the smart people are female

You're assuming that a university education indicates intelligence. I've been to university, and can assure you that it does not

It is, however, generally far easier for a woman (thanks to affirmative action in both disbursement of funds and selection process) to coast through and emerge with a worthless degree, which she will then use to get an affirmative action non-job like human resources, so the company can point to how many women it hires and prove that it's progressive to the useful idiots, most of whom are women.

Show us your intact hymen with timestamp.

>Higher education
Means nothing, because you didn't say in which category they get their education.

>huge success

So now even the hateful bolscheviks in skirts will come here to spread their filth?

>In 2007 all publicly traded companies in Norway were forced to have at least 40% women.

How is this not blatantly sexist? Are feminist now just against men? Anyway, sage for your cancer.