Daily reminder to never send your kids to public school

Daily reminder to never send your kids to public school.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2010/jul/18/home-school-ban-in-sweden-forces-families-to-mull-/
youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE
queerty.com/catfished-students-grindr-beloved-high-school-teacher-fighting-job-20170504
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Homeschool. Do not send them to indoctrination hell

This is why I couldn't help but laugh at all the Leftists freaking out about Betsy DeVos.

>she's waging war on our children!!!!

Public schooling on this country is notoriously awful, and I bet the vast majority of the celebrities that were complaining about her send their kids to private schools.

What the fuck is this? Why isn't the answer (103-28)/2 to find her average, and then explain if a 9.5 page delta is reasonable?

Jesus fuck common core.

He was probably supposed to round up/down his numbers to the closest '10'

Never mind I'm retarded and misread the question.

Why are we even wasting time teaching estimation in the first place?

>Daily reminder to never send your kids to an American public school.
ftfy

>american education

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is why it's bad. They were given accurate data and then told to estimate. The problem is the teaching.

I am sure your schools are free of leftist propaganda and rapefugees

washingtontimes.com/news/2010/jul/18/home-school-ban-in-sweden-forces-families-to-mull-/

because it's easier to enslave people who can't do mental arithmetic.

because your country is overrun by niggers that can't grasp intuitve concepts like estimation and you have to bring everbody down to their level to appease the notion that they are equal with everyone else

This is basically just the feminization of our school system.

People who think outside the box and can do actual math are punished while people who come up with arcane personalized bullshit are rewarded

holly shit, this scares me, I've got no children but I have a little brother of 2 months, what can I do to save him from this kind of emasculating system?

Goyim cant be allowed to actually think.

Seriously though if you dont see whats right in front of your face as this point I dont know what to tell you.

Please be fake

Goddamn common core is a disgrace. I usually don't like Euros being pretentious but you're completely right here, >American education is a complete farce

>sends them to Swedish public school

Common Core is fine.

>although I'm fucking retarded and your son is not
Female teachers need to kill themselves

They have their own problems

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE

Teaching estimation is very important, as stupid as this example is, you may not always be able to solve the issue in your head.

Stay in Mexico.

Seriously, developing countries are still in dire need of people who can have a firm grasp of nature sciences. Therefore, basic education in Mexico is not usually influenced by many new age or out of the box ways of thinking. Build a good foundation of knowledge in Mexico then go somewhere else for specialization (aka post secondary education).

Teach him the real things he needs to survive and thrive in this kike nightmare.

What's that say, exactly?

YES! THIS IS WHY I ENTERED THIS THREAD

EVERY TIME SOME AMERICAN LEAPS TO THE DEFENSE OF THIS LOGIC

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Burn your local school (and church)

Don't worry looking at what my 12 year old niece learned this year, and what Macron plan to do to school program we're going to be like you extremely soon. (latin come back is a scape goat, he will propose it, he knows people will refuse, so he'll propose arab instead and it will pass with everybody thinking they won)

Cartel

This is the most enraging of the posts

No, it's fucking 1

>expose teacher as a degenerate
>get charged with a crime

>High school French teacher David Laughinghouse (pictured) thought he was chatting with a 35-year-old man when he shared some risque pictures of himself on Grindr. Turns out, he was being catfished… by two of his own students.

>The students were 16-year-olds Brian Anderson and Brittney Luckenbaugh, who downloaded the 18+ app with the intention of trapping their teacher. After leading 51-year-old Laughinghouse on, they got him to share his private photos, then they proceeded to share them around school.

>According to the Onslow County Sheriff’s Office, the teens “[knowingly disclosed] an image of another person… without the affirmative consent of the depicted person.” As a result, they were arrested and charged with misdemeanor disclosure of private images.

>“David did not deserve this,” Kay Comuntzis Getsinger, a teacher at Swansboro Middle School, says, “and now those ignorant, mean-spirited students have not only hurt him but will live with this the rest of their lives.”

>As for Laughinghouse, after being publicly humiliated, the school suspended him with pay while police conducted an investigation. He has since been reinstated. Sort of. Instead of returning to his old job, he’s been exiled to a computer lab at a nearby school, where he teaches remotely.

queerty.com/catfished-students-grindr-beloved-high-school-teacher-fighting-job-20170504

Is the joke that both those answers are wrong?

Prove it

There are many interpretations as to why people are forced to flee from a country or choose to move to another country.
Which of the following explanations are true and which ones are untrue?
Cross "True" or "Untrue" after each proposition!
If you put two crosses on any task or put all crosses in the same column the answers are considered invalid.

a) Many flee because there is war in their home country.

b) The primary reason for migration is because people want to spread their religion.

c) The majority of those who flee because of war flee to a neighboring country.

d) Many flee to another country to get a better life.

e) Most who flee do so to live on welfare and to avoid working.

f) Difficulties in living openly as a homosexual in the home country could be an explanation for humans fleeing.

g) A common reason for migration is that one wants to establish terror cells in the world.

h) People who are refugees according to the UN's refugee convention should be given residence in Sweden.

i) Many flee to develop their criminal operations.

j) Natural disasters sometimes force people from their homeland.

k) A majority of those who flee from their country come to Sweden.

l) Political persecution in the home country is a common reason that people flee.

m) People who flee because of poverty should be considered refugees according to the UN's refugee convention.

this shit triggers me i need to leave. fucking smug liberal cunt teachers REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ok

That's what he gets for being a faggot

In France we have legal barrier between private and work life. your boss can't check your facebook and fire you. It's downright illegal. If you say bad things about the company, all he can do is have the posts deleted.

This is like some form of mental abuse for children. Teach them that they are never right and to always rely on authority to tell them the correct answer.

The idea is to teach kids how non-retards do math, the problem is that it was written up by retards who don't know how to do math.

If you have some knack for math, you can mostly tell where they were probably going, but it's always done in such a horrid way that no one who didn't already understand it to begin with will ever get it.

In this case the question is terrible because first of all they should have asked for a reasonable estimate and not a reasonable answer, and then they should have given 70 instead of the correct solution.

what class was this homework for?

gotcha, yet I still feel kind of frightened about the state of modern education on the united states

Oh fuck, I'm retarded. I got eight originally because I added, but for once CC appears to be right and it's sixteen.

But 16 is the correct answer, 1 is wrong

I fucking hate "smartass teachers" that keep asking questions to tell the kids they are wrong. What the fuck does it achieve? Proving the world you are smarter than a 8 year old? Keep that shit for university and other adult to adult stuff

lmaoinh at that brainlet engineering who couldn't solve that problems.

Jack was on the right track and he should've subtracted 10 more to get the correct answer.

Did..did you do it user? Were you good user?

If you don't believe in either PEMDAS or ambiguity in mathematics, sure.

I need time to plan

no, because it uses a / instead of a ÷

DING DING DING

This is EXACTLY what common core is for, and to make everything seem so convoluted and difficult they will start to hate learning at a young age, and therefore be a stunted cattle slave for life.

Good goyim.

> Thas roite, a kilogram of steeow, because steeow is heavier than feathows.

Writing division in a horizontal line is inherently ambiguous and no amount of PEMDAS/PMEDAS or whatever else mnemonics can help it in such cases. Fractions, non ambiguous parentheses out the ass or GTFO

The spacing on that is fucked up

At what point did the post you replied to defend the bad teacher/test? Put your head in a microwave.

It's stupid as shit teachers actually. You can tell that the fucking 8yo who scribbled down that answer while probably holding the pen in his fist is smarter than the guy standing in front of the class.
Because contrary to that moron, he can actually think for himself.

Not really that surprising though, at least assuming your studies work similarly to ours. Over here in Germany, a B.Ed. is what you go for when you were too shit for the B.Sc.
We literally send the failures back to school to raise the next generation.

INB4 (((Parentheses)))

Oh wow. Straight up brainwashing.

the problem could be written much more clearly.

that's the point- they want to leave ambiguity, to leave room for teachers to reward students they like and punish the ones they don't.

that way, the kids who grow up thinking they are "good at math" (and therefore liking it and continuing to study it in college) will be the ones who are actually just "good at respecting authority"

it's pretty fucking brilliant and sinister, actually.

It's the Swedish national examinations in "social science". All 9th grade students in Sweden have to take it, and failing it may result in having to repeat 9th grade.

>aDAM

>estimate
>-1
wait what?
Back in my school even though I would solve the problem to the bitter end with perfect reasoning, all the steps being correct if I fucked up an operation I would lose the whole point.

Jesus Sven, that is some extreme indoctrination... and I thought we had it bad in those terms

I wonder if it would be taken as correct if the kid said that it had rounded too 100 and 25 to conclude that 75 is a decent approximation and therefore a yes. I mean divisions of 5 is easy as fuck mentally too.

Jesus Christ.

Academic purge when.

You've nailed it.

Kekpoo

nigger you are goin left to right, nothin in there has priority.

Why the fuck would it be 1?
fuckin americans baka :)

20/5 (2*2)
20/5 (4)
4(4)
>the city of you

YESSSS MORE KEKS

RUSH TO THE DEFENSE OF JEWS

Why the fuck do Americans and Europeans have foreign language classes in school?

Are they that cucked?

While that does seem a tad extreme, most of the answers they're looking for seem to be grounded in reality desu

pubklic school : niggers and other Untermenschen will never learn . solution : Birkenau

>tfw my lecturer in university told everyone that the Holocaust happened but I proved him wrong

internet sucks in jail though, but at least I was right

When I was in first grade, my teacher asked the class "Can anyone name a word that starts with P?"
Smartass that I am, I raised my hand and said "Pterodactyl."
She told me that Pterodactyl doesn't start with P.

Probably. I mean, if the teacher was actually worth his money, it wouldn't matter that much what exact values he rounds to, just that the estimation can be easily performed and that his written answer makes sense.

The question was terribly worded though and most teachers are incompetent, so that kid will probably just grow up hating math instead.

This shit has to be fake. If I ever got a letter like that from a teacher shit would go down and I would not stop until that incompetent bitch was fired.

Last in, First out needs to die.

Anyone getting an answer other than 1 needs to relearn their order of operations.

Good user, let me play some black metal to keep you motivated..

>BBBBRRRRZZZTTTT DDDDDDDOOOORRRRRRR
>RAHRAHEEEEEERRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE

Homeschool kids almost always end up being irredeemable weirdos.

Send your kids to private schools with values that align with your own.

Lmao Amerifats are so fucking lazy and dumb
Just write a parenthesis if you are unsure of the order of the operations

your teacher was a fucking retard

I had a teach that said AD stood for After Death
Pretty sure she was a Jew

Tf is the difference? I have a good A level in Maths and I'm sat here confused at that.

Fuck you, Pauly. It's 1 if you started fucking high school prior to 2010.

The holocaust did happen. You're a delusional schizophrenic if you think otherwise. Go see a doctor.

very good loo

who should I stab 23 times?

Common core is dead. Now if a school sucks blame the state, not the federal government. It's a step in the right direction

Anno Domini means "In the year of our Lord"

Maybe she's just fucking retarded.

most of them do go to private schools. some of them go to the very best public schools however. when you pay 4 million for a house you get the best public school for your kids as well.

>i'm a normal person!
>i send my kids to Beverly Hills public school!
>i'm a soccer mom there!
>public schools are great!
>trump is bad

how can that happen on Führers birthday ?

Except that's not how it works faggot.

20/5 (2*2)
20/5 (4)
20/20

All operations involving brackets take precedent over left->right operations. And yes that means operations interacting with the completed operations inside of brackets as well.

You do 5x4 first.

Dude, I actually was taught the same thing.