Ready to submit to Islam Eurocucks?

Le Pen's defeat has sealed your fate once and for all. It is the final nail in the coffin of white Christian Europe, your very last hope to avert the tidal wave that is about to unfold. Soon enough we will be taking your WILLING wives as war trophies/sex slaves to breed for the glorious caliphate of the future, implanting brown muslim arab mujahideen within their submissive aryan wombs. Your male children shall be abducted, castrated and used as either janissaries or fuckbois to the warriors of faith, and all those from among you who refuse to submit to sharia, if ANY indeed exist, shall be promptly beheaded in public as a warning to any cuck who may consider following their example. There exists absolutely nothing that can possibly stop us at this point given your non existent birthrates and proven unwillingness to root for your own.
This is the only the beginning of your undoing, for there is much, MUCH worse to come.
youtube.com/watch?v=Bgrc1QIDLOo
youtube.com/watch?v=-pCezjeU0ws
youtube.com/watch?v=0HTSwUig2-0

Other urls found in this thread:

madworldnews.com/muslim-refugee-wife-hammers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sirhan_Sirhan
xhamster
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How much is a jew proxy btw?
I always wanted to do some proper kikeposting but I don't think Sup Forums is worth more than 15 shekelz.

Also bump for you.

German arab mix. To of the most historically anti semitic people there are.

You haven't thought this through have you lol.

>that flag

>implying I'm a kike
Top kek, actually Palestinian.

Hmm justified hatred, but truly, once israel loses allies overseas, I'm sure they will react calmly to your presence.

they'll come after you next, shlomo
then they'll be the jew

Islam is becoming more and more secular by the day. Once all the Aryans are gone those true to the brutal warrior faith will destroy those who do not have a pure Arab lineage. In all probability race mixing will be heresy. The spawn of such unities will be burned or gassed when the caliphate really does arise. Islam is dying, it needs a proper war, and the incompetent refugees and their children are the perfect target.

Wouldn't affect me, but I'm glad that you share my point. Kikes will be the next to go.

If that were my daughter nobody would ever see her again

She is a Muslim war trophy now, her will is no longer her own. She has submitted fully to her rightful arab masters like a good western whore. your daughter will make a good bitch at the harem too.

madworldnews.com/muslim-refugee-wife-hammers/

>Le Pen's defeat has sealed your fate once and for all
I doubt that, when push comes to shove us whites tend to blow the shit out of everything

I wish muslims would say this in public already.

Keep telling yourself that subhuman kaffir faggot, all evidence points to Islam reigning victorious over the entirety of Europe and nothing you say is even convincing towards the contrary.

>implying we don't
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA are you fucking retarded?

Learn some basic Arabic and attend a mosque, that's all they preach. Last week my friend introduced me to his imam who just got done with a sermon about how Western women are turning infertile because they haven't turned to Islam yet.

I would rather burn everything to the ground before that happens. And I'm not the only one.

In ancient times people simply referred to hookers as jewess. Because the two were basically intertwined.

Arabs have small dicks tho

History will remember Europeans as weak and pathetic people.

Sure thing Rudolf. You may start with purging 99% of your population.

Arabs are manlets in general. That's what happens when you fuck your cousin. It's also the reason why they roam around in packs.

Holy fuck the hell off, Kikeistinian. Nobody gives a fuck about how mad you are that the EU won't be immediately disintegrating. FFS, go toss a rock at a tank and kys. Shouldn't you be thinking about how your liquidation is going and how to escape it? Or are you a dumb enough sandnigger to believe in the memes we pretend are real and take them seriously enough to soothe your conscience as your people are lowly pushed into smaller and smaller spaces, then bombed, tanked and shot dead to make room for more kike religious students.

Fix your own shit, then you can laugh at other people. Come back when you live under your own flag and can post under it, too.

desu this is pretty hot and that arab boy got me hard.

Wtf is wrong with your penis?

Good, I didn't want a cute white wife or white children anyways. I'm very happy with my thai wife.

don't worry friend!
his days are numbered
we can avenge atleast one kennedy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sirhan_Sirhan

I'm a muslim and once europe converts fully to islam, you will have no allies left, I dream every day with what is going to happen next to jews

The Kikes will go next, that much is guaranteed. Europe will soon turn against its former alliances in favor of the global caliphate and bathe israel in nuclear fire.

It's an odd shape, perhaps caused by my Americuck parents letting the kike Dr. circumcise me. I'm obviously embarrassed, but at this point what can I do?

You'd do well to read further, brother. I am Palestinian.

I mean important muslims. You are the least important muslim in the world. Occupied by israel. I've never seen a muslim say this in Australia. I would like them too. But they are afraid to say it on TV. Or alone on the street. Just like most racists.

No one is learning their language.

Yes I was surprised he thinks israel a country obsessed with defence would tolerate anyone near them, once the gloves come off. As soon as america and europe are useless to israel, palestine is over.

I can't believe I wasted 4MB of data on that fucking retarded gif

Take a deep breath, Shlomo.

Breathe....

It was you. It was you whole time Kike.
Right? Classic Jewery.

>I mean important muslims

Westernized (((secular))) (((intellectual))) media darling useful idiots from London?

morons, he's a balastinian
they don't have internet providers so they have to buy Israel's internet

Next?

Man, if you really are giving up and are resigned to extinction as a nation, maybe you deserve it.

Lol beating the French isn't exactly a bragging point.

What the fuck Shlomo I thought you cut off the internet in the refugee camps

> final nail in the coffin of white Christian Europe
What can I say? Sucks to be them! This is what they get for their Catholic and Protestant heresy.

>says Islam will dominate
>gets genocided by jews
Step your game up,you can't even conquer Israel.Says everything about the mighty Islam...

If the next big financial crash happens,you probably will turn to ashes.

Your English must be very poor to not understand that this was the underlying premise of my response. But you go, shlomo. Squeeze the last shekels out of them before they are all gone. It's a going out of existence sale on Palestine, and the deals are going fast.

kkk eae men

the UN doesn't let us cut off electricity or other services to the strip and refugee areas or we get sanctions with same severity as north korea/russia/iran

Not fun being alone in this world but being friendly helps

You think those muslims are jews?

>This gif gave me wood
Am I a cuck now?

It does seem that Israel kills many more Palestinians during financial crises. Perhaps because everyone is too focused on the finances to pay any mind to the slaughter. Or they just hate when their bubbles burst and take out their shekel-losses on the neighbors. I don't know.

Russia is hardly better :)
You have more of us than France and England COMBINED. 15% of your population is a powderkeg ready to plunge you into Sharia for eternity..

>this is what the retarded goat fucker actually believes
>this is what the retarded goat fuckers have actually believed for 1500 years.

I literally can not wait until the muzzle is taken off and America is unleashed on you. I literally can not wait. Euros like to pretend they don't like us and we like to give them shit back but, deep down, everyone knows, when the time comes, we will rain the hell fire down upon you. And that day will truly be glorious.

Probably because the camera man focuses on the dude.

don't feel special mohameds you are just a tool for the globalist elite..

>You think those muslims are jews?
Doesn't matter, they all will get a bullet or gassing in the end

They are useful to us, more so than they are to Kikes. Israeli kikes hate them with the exception of liberal secular kikes who despise Europe too much to care for their own kind. They spread tolerant bullshit to European sheeple who in turn think that Islam wishes the best for them.

source?

>kkk eae men
Fuck off underaged monkey newfag

I am not talking about Palestins in Israel.I am talking about Muslims in the West.

Probably the same thing as in the Weimar Republic will happen,if the west gets hit with a new "Black" Friday.

Since Jews are gone(and they actually contributed to a lot of science and generally worked),guess who will be the target next time?

Muzzies and this time the whole of Europe is tired of their shit.

Feast your eyes upon your glorious Islamic future, slavshit, and know that you are hopeless.

Yep. Still doesn't change the fact that we're fine. We're not Europe that doesn't view you as a threat.15% of our population? We have way more than 15 percent of muslims in our cities and they're constantly under police control. We even have a region with native muslims, and they're behaving just fine.

Yes the point is they don't say or dare to say it. That is a career ending potentially life threatening thing to say. When they are no longer afraid to say it, I will be impressed. I will probably be long dead by that point though. Hurry up.

Lolololololol

My entire family on both sides has a history of killing Muslims. Time to carry on the tradition, I guess. Bring it on Mehmet.

I can fap to this

thanks.

>implanting brown muslim arab mujahideen within their submissive aryan wombs
>using a condom

Yeah, that's true. With Erdogan overtly infiltrating and spying on ((Germans)) of Turkish descent (and recruiting them to do the same under penalty of family members being imprisoned) and then straight up threatening to unleash hordes of refugees he is helping create if he doesn't get visa-free Schengen travel, etc., perhaps this will be sooner rather than later. After all, the free trade bubble is about to pop everywhere, and oil is losing a lot of power, especially with the West de-fossilizing...

About the only reason any of them have been treated as near-equals was always oil and natural gas. Once that is not a consideration, I imagine Hungary will no longer have the only fence in the neighborhood to keep them out.

Because Chechnyan terrorism was just a minor setback, of course. Your Muslim population is a powderkeg waiting to destroy you and everything you value.

Be deceived by silence, and the events that follow will catch you by complete surprise, ending in your death.

This country has been trough so much shit that this doesn't even come close, kike

We will put pork on every one of your bodies, denying you entrance to your false heaven. I do hope you know that. Can't wait till the Americans finally turn the middle east into the world's largest parking lot.

>that Hank Hill ass
Fucking KEK

Lel, Palesteezi wants Eurocucks to submit to Islam, meanwhile he licks the under heel of the Khazar boot stepping on his face.

Even here, the effeminate degenerate kaffir reveal their true colours. This is whom you are fighting for.

He's right, y'know? This is exactly what will happen for two reasons:
1. Europeans will never violently expel/slaughter Muslims en masse from their territories because "WE CAN'T BE LIKE THE NAZIS, BETTER WE DIE THAN RELIVE THAT DARK BARBARIC CHAPTER OF HISTORY, WE'RE BETTER THAN THAT!"
2. You'll never stop bickering with one another over bullshit that happened decades ago to work together and expel invaders even if you had the balls to spill their blood.

I like your propaganda style, jew. You learned from the best.

kek

Not before we render you powerless, kaffir. Though it'd ultimately make little difference whether we did, given that your decadent kike elite will do everything in its power to prevent your populace from enacting the right conclusions. We are already open, very much so, but you've been made blind to what is eye piercingly obvious

Yes, hurry up and do that already. I'm waiting. By the time you are ready I will be dead, so will you.

Am I? Is the globalist elite suicidal enough to enact such a disastrous plan? They will be consumed, as will Europe, and any pretense they may have will ultimately fail thanks to their ignorance.

Kike threads are always lame.

true bump

This thread disturbs me. It's just fucking all over the place in strange ways, even for Sup Forums.

Do real Arabs, ie Saudis, even consider Palis to be Arab? I'd wager not.

>brown manlets
>taking anything

Let's be realistic here, that is not how it works.
We got rid of every single shitskin and EU doesn't even know about it.

You wager wrongly. Wrongly enough to be a historically illiterate retard.

based af. I'm gonna to immigrate to greater Israel though, hope you like getting enriched. Praise Yahweh.

This

>I'm very happy with my thai wife.
You're as a pathetic as a Frenchman.

>my country
A horrible shithole whose pride outnumbers its actual capacity and power tenfold, entirely incapable of resisting anything that boureaucrats may impose, whose economy and sovereignty has been willingly surrendered to Brussels save for a pathetic pretense of autonomy to keep the plebs sedated.

Whites now are far different to whites then. Hard to go from Young Thug to Sieg Heil.

How does it feel to be the Thailand of Europe, I wonder?

xhamster .com/movies/6465439/str8_young_arab_gay_fuck_hard_a_british_girl.html?pb=

I mean historically up til now the Saudis live in lavish luxury while they let you live in fucking wretched poverty and oppression at the hands of their good allies and cousins the Israelis. You'd think they'd send you a nicer chunk of charity, but I'm sure they totally see you as equals and not as dogs they sic on their enemy.

The Saudis may be Arabs, but they've allied themselves to kike and American dogs for economic and political benefits. They are Muslims in name only.

MALDITO INCLUSO SAIA DO MEU CHAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I doubt it, many of the coalburner Dutch women seem to have a lot of family support.

I usually counter signal you guys though I hate liberal Jews more.
But the more brown people you kill the better.

Yea but why would they want to claim that title? Do they like being called Muhammads little faggots or??

disgusting traitors