Why do Brits hate Poles so much

I am genuinely curious. We don't have a problem with Polish immigrants here in the US. I live in Chicago which is the city with the most Poles living in it outside of Poland. I have never met a Pole that made me think "gee this guy is worse than a Paki."

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/774836/Sadiq-Khan-immigration-London-Plan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We fucking don't you idiot, but don't pretend that Poles are innocent. There has been Poles killing Brits, Poles killing other Poles (with Brits getting the blame), Poles killing themselves (Brits getting the blame).

We don't hate them, they need to get the fuck over it. They are the first ones on here to cry about immigration and not accepting EU migrants, yet they all flock here and elsewhere in the EU.

You don't have a problem with Polish immigrants because you have a huge country that has its population spread out, we are a small island and 250,000 Poles coming to your country within the space of 5 years has put strain on things.

It's not a matter of preferring pakis to Poles. So this shit needs to die quickly and you Ameriturds need to stop pushing it.

Britain needs Poles to fight off the mudslimes when the race war comes because we all know those ninny-nanny benderfags will be prancing off when the happening happens.

And you need nuclear holocaust to deal with your nigger and spic problem.

You're very vocal about other countries America, not so vocal when it comes to putting forward ideas to clean up your own shitted up home.

Only a small subset of retards who would rather have muslim immigrants than whites dislike poles.

I actually like poles as long as they integrate well. Better than muslims.

I know your a distraction shill, but our Mexicans actually work and the nigs are condensed into big urban cities like Chicago and Baltimore and are killing each other off. Smart white people moved out of those places years ago.

Anyway, Sup Forumsand is now emerging as the last bastion of European nationalism and uncucketry.

poles are nice desu. never had any problems with em. and fucking kielbasa is great.

You shouldn't be in the USA at all, it's not yours. You didn't build it, you have no rights to it. Fucking stay in your cartel ridden shit pit.

Maybe because we don't belong there and we shouldn't stay in the UK longer than we can?

Yes, because being forced to move away from the town you and your whole family grew up and lived in for generations is totally the smart thing to do.

Also you left your proxy on, americunt.

Calm down Reginald don't get your niggers in a twist. Poles are very different from Pakis especially because they're white and they behave themselves for the most part. They're not looking to invade the UK and turn it into Poland 2.0, they're Christians just like you, and they don't form massive rape gangs. So on those counts I rather prefer 250,000 poles than 250,000 Pakis. Pakis are trying to change the country into a Sharia ridden shithole, Poles are just there to work and make money.

P I E R O G I
I
E
R
O
G
I

More like 1,5 million, heh

You're probably talking about mostly second-gen and older migrants, offspring of the people who were actually running away from a shit regime.

Contemporary Polish immigrants to the UK are a different kind of people. While many of them are neutral or positive to the host country because they're skilled professionals or university students, a whole fucking lot of them are not.

I've spent over three years in Machester and Edinburgh working various shit jobs with a bunch of Poles and I can't recall ever seeing this much condensed degeneracy. Since most of the time I was their go-to translate this to English guy, the stories I've learned about them and the stupid shit these people were doing (let me tell you that multiple times I was an unlicensed translator between my Polish "buddy" and the police) are just too much. Hell, I was renting a flat for a couple months together with a guy who was wanted for rape and assault back in Poland while quietly working in a soap factory or some shit in the UK.

tl;dr Even though Polish immigrants are no Ahmeds, they show the problems with mass economic migration regardless of nationality. If the host nation cannot legally force an outgroup to adapt both by means of privileges like full gibs or free courses, and punishment, up to deportation for persistent refusal to not be a cunt, there will be problems.

Also, the cooperation between resepctive countries' law enforcement is necessary, even though it's kind of a pipe dream.

A lot of the ant-Pole stuff put out by the liberal mass media is actually fake news to poison Brexit. Everything is fine here, the streets are peaceful. no Polish hate anywhere except for the mass media fake news stories.

poles are subhuman not white trash like yanks who claim welfare and never work

Why?

Quite right. Most of ours came in during a period when we had a legitimate need to import additional population, the immigration laws were sensible, and there were a large number of Europeans willing to give up their lives and homelands to escape terrible conditions like Communism, and to integrate in order to be accepted.

Not all Poles behave themselves. Pakis are awful yes, but Boston (England, not Mass) has lots of Poles in drug gangs and violent crime and shit. Boston also voted like 80% for Brexit.

I would take a million Polish over a nigger or mudslime

I live in Chicago and I am polish and let me tell you we are shit

There are polish gangs? Wow that sounds outlandish to me, you always hear about russian or chinese gangs or some shit, but that's mostly hollywood influence.

they are jealous of how uncucked poles are

I liked them until last week when my bitch Polish gf dumped me.

Now I think Hitler had the right idea

You never heard of the 8th Street Kielbasa Gang?

AIN'T GOT SHIT ON THE KISKA KLAN

kek

You know, a lot of polish birds here in london go out with black guys

Almost disproportionately so

I thought you just made that up and I started to laughed, but then I googled that and started laughing again that this name is real.

Kek

Fucking deport all Poles.

So their offspring will be too lazy to steal?

It's no secret that the biggest trash of Poland emmigrates.

Just imagine what kind of person you have to be that you can't get by in Poland, so you have to move to UK and get some shitty job in order to survive, because you're too stupid to do get a meaningful job in Poland.

My only worry is that they will come back with those niggers. Other than that, they are worth each other.

They only like brown people.

I'd say it's more like half the migrants are trash, but the other half are proffesionals and college graduates looking for opportunities, so that's a big brain drain for Poland

Sure, I have a cousin and one friend that live in UK, they both are higly educated and cultured.

But I also know some bydlo that told me stories about stealing apple cider from malls and smoking crack with some Brit lowlifes.

Guess which ones get the attention.

I work with loads of pols, all great people hard workers. They like England and the English but they are all VERY patriotic about Poland and would rather be home they just can't earn the money over there apparently?

You mean Pakis?

I don't like Poles because they are pro-EU and they are criminals.

'le based Polack' is just a meme that I've never understood. They were a huge part in the reason we voted Brexit.

most Polish immigrants are trash

but we are good immigrants because we're white :')

Stop lying. You are all anti poles. You hate us

money is better over here. I would assume if the roles were reversed a bunch of British people would be working in Poland. This of course isnt great, mass immigration never is.

Also fuck this US-led divide and conquer bullshit.

Nothing wrong with Poles.

Shitty job in Poland will get you 1500 zł/moth, shitty job in UK will get you, what, 1500 GBP? That's 5 times more. If you manage to save some of it, you'd be pretty well set back in Poland

All slavs are group into the Pole bracket, probably taking alot of flack from the higher slav trash such a romania, albania, ukraine or something they are much lower tier, also slav in USA emigrated for good and intergrated most of these dirty vodka niggers we have are just here for welfare

RETARD ALERT

Because most Poles emigrating to the UK are bydlo that figured washing dishes/cleaning toilets in the UK pays 5 times as much as washing dishes/cleaning toilets in Poland.

Trump was right, we're not sending our best. At least they're white though

Low self-esteem bydlo jumping guns to defend the honor of Poland on the internet alert.

lol they're giving us free money

of course we're gonna say we like them

and we'll keep milking them for as long as possible

We don't hate poles. But the fuckers came over here in some sort of mass march as soon as they were able and that weekend these fucks were pissing in the streets drunk in every corner of London beating the shit out of each other and shoplifting stella.

A few years later the fucks actually got jobs and moved out of living 15 to a room into actual houses and settled and integrated and then there were no issues.

OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT THEY DO THE SAME WORK AS BRITS BUT CHANGE 10% OF THE PRICE.

This compressed the workers in the lower classes wages so that entire towns fucking died in the UK. Factories shut down. Businesses that had been going for hundreds of years just died right there on the fucking spot.

Have some nipp lesbians.

I like them they're;
>white
>Christian
>Great and hard working in the farming sector
It just pisses me off when they don't speak English

I grew up in a Polish neighborhood in Chicago. Its far better than the nig hoods plus my neighbor was this old polish lady that baked me cookies all the time. Actually talking to a polish girl now as well.

This should be an excellent lesson in economic migration and how to avoid being overrun by people from further away and from an entirely incompatible culture.

>Pro-Eu

>gib cash
>defy almost all regulations

Read between the lines. Poles are Nationalists and just take the free money retarded French and Germans are giving away.
Poland has the lowest contribution into the EU.

Haven't got a problem with Poles desu, people think we have a problem with them because people have a problem with mass immigration which includes a sizeable number of Polish people.

Poles come over here, integrate and they generally work hard normally in low skilled positions, my only issue with this is economic. Arabs and Africans come over here, some work hard, most don't integrate fully, and they bring a toxic ideology with them that destroys everything it touches and breeds mistrust within their communities, and mistrust of their communities by outsiders.

>poles
>white

wew lad.

i like how u all compair poles to niggers and shitskins

>because they're white

Heres the major disconnect between Europe and America. We actually have a native population, so just because they're "white" it doesn't mean we want 5 million of them. The end result is the exact same as importing 5 million of anything else; the destruction of the native group.

Listen very carefully to what I'm about to say:

Britain a shit.

Because that's pretty much the only immigration we get in large enough numbers to compare.

They open up polish shops everywhere in their shit language and work low skilled jobs like warehouses. There are places where you are looking at 95% JF

This wave of polish migrants are dodgy looking and always seem to be looking over their shoulder. They don't bother learning English anymore because there are so many of them

>poles have put a strain on things

Such a repugnant form of autism.

Nobody north of Watford speaks bloody English anyway.

Train is packed and foreign

Our immigration law of 1924 (or thereabouts?) required that migrants be accepted within a tight limit of ethnicities that matched the measurements from the most recent data in order to try to keep the ethnic distribution from going sideways too fast.

So, not "native" properly, but a sufficient definition for a country old enough to have a self-identity. After all, go back far enough in history and what country has a "native" population vs. one that occupied it for long enough to establish a self-identity?

I think it's a reasonable policy to consider when we think about how to not be overrun by whomever from wherever.

poles are fucking based

90% of economical polish immigrants in europe are fucking human trash which mean nothing in poland, thats why they left.

Their women are coal burners who shit out niglets and we have to pay for their little abominations. If you see a white woman pushing a turd around in a pram you can be pretty sure it's a Pole

I don't think you understand what i mean by native, and it's understandable by how mutted your country is. I mean a specific (one) ethnic group that has been there for hundreds/thousands of years. You do not have that.

I genuinely believe they hate on Poles for no other reason than the (((media))) tells them to. Anytime a shitskin rapes a white child, so everyday, the media ignores it and reports about a Polish dude getting drunk instead. Uncuck yourselves UK, Poles arent perfect but theyre based.

Look up "false dichotomy" because it's what dipshit burgers who keep asking this inane fucking question cannot seem to wrap their heads around.
We don't need or want more of anything, we're full.

>we're full
full of shit

By that time, a mishmash of people had been there for a few hundred give or take. I make no attempt to compare that to thousands of years, but only point out that mass migrations of people can be seen in most modern-day countries within a thousand years.

If your family has been in the same place for that long or longer, congrats. You're more native. But it's not practical to consider it as being black and white.

fucking kek

Doesnt matter what you want though Nigel. Brexit was based and all but lets be realistic here:

"But in his response he has admitted for the first time that the UK's capital will see an influx of as many as another 1.5 million people."

They wont stop unless you forcibly stop them.

>express.co.uk/news/uk/774836/Sadiq-Khan-immigration-London-Plan

Well thats the difference of mind set between our peoples. You are of many groups, and not all of you are of those same set of groups, meaning your ties to each other of are a far broader range when it comes to blood than it is for the average European. This means the closest you get in a blood bond to the others around you is because their skin is light and nothing else. Due to that not really being enough of a bond that means you have to move onto something else; Americans use "culture" for that bond instead. That is completely and utterly different to Europe. You may feel that "native" just means that person has lived there for a while but thats because your peoples/countrys history is barely a blip to most European populations. You clearly struggle to comprehend it.

Yes, teach me more about my own country please murricunt fuck wit.

I don't have much faith in sharia may tbqh , we'll probably all end up in the land of the free and you'll have lots of nice new communists to add to the California troth.

Meanwhile my country will be overrun by the new caliphate 2.0 directly bred from france and london :^)

I think we agree largely on that analysis, but for factual basis, you'd have to concede that the nation-state itself didn't even come to exit until the better part of 1000 years after whenever you want to peg the fall of Rome, and that since that time and before, we have seen all the various tribes in a constant state of war, migration, and rape.

All I proposed was a reform to immigration law in a direction toward maintaining groups, whether you want to define that as location, skin color, genetics, culture, or otherwise.

We both go to uni and she's only here for her course. She was pure, at least I fucked her before she dumped me

>you'd have to concede that the nation-state itself didn't even come to exit until the better part of 1000 years after whenever you want to peg the fall of Rome

400AD i'd say, so 1600 years. Again, you're focusing too much on "muh country" and "muh culture" and ignoring the fact of a populations distinct uniqueness. Most of those populations haven't changed since long before Rome was even a big player. At least until mass immigration you knew that those around you had the same blood. Thats something you as an American cannot understand, because everyone around you is mutted and of different populations (you may be English/Irish/German, but Dave next door to you might be Spanish/Polish/Scottish). All you have to base it on is "they have the same skin colour as me". You can never know that bond.

i feel like americans have a much more positive perception of us than europeans

there's always some -ski in american movies and they're always based

kowalski, lebowski, sobchak, tudeski, wazowski

even in that new american harry potter movie there was a kowalski who dreamed about opening a bakery

meanwhile in europe we are the plumber and the car stealer etc., and the best we can hope for is "very hard working people, yes, yes", because all they picture in their minds is some bydło shit doing a menial job

Don't forget Wachowski, Brzeziński, Lewandowski, Kamiński

Because a lot of Polish immigrants in the US have been there for generations and, at this point, are pretty much Americans with funny last names while most Polish immigrants in the EU are low skill labourers looking for easy cash after we entered the common market

I am regularly ashamed about post-2007 Poles, I can imagine why western Europeans have reservations about us.

t. Diaspora Pole

We don't hate normal Poles. Pre-2004 you would have heard nothing but praise for the Polish. The issue is; since then, all they've done is airmail their bydło to the eastern counties of England to stave off the eventual collapse of our agricultural industry whilst shitting up the entire place.

In other words, if we exported 500,000 radgie cunts to the eastern parts of Spain to do unrespectable jobs and sponge from the state, they would be very understandably upset with us. Obviously, this is a hypothetical example.

I understand some of the hate on Poles from ethnic Brits especially if they put them out of work or cause trouble such as criminal activities, but what I don't understand is the hate on Poles in media while Pakis and other criminal are ignored.

I lived in Scotland where native Scots(chavs) would bash me for being Polish and in the meantime accept some Somalian in their ranks.Not that I care or wanted to be there.

>you knew that those around you had the same blood

but they don't

only your family does

you're basically arguing for inbreeding here just fyi and saying that's what makes you better than americans

this

Polish girls would be a great benefit to British breeding stock. Imagine a future where in 50 years British girls don't look like trolls anymore.

I don't hate Poles or Poland I just hate that there's so fuckin many of em taking the shitty entry level jobs away from young first-time jobseekers

I think he's just taking it to a bit of an extreme. The experience of growing up in a smallish town where you keep meeting strangers who recognize your last name and tell you stories about your cousin or whatever is vastly different from city living where you legitimately have no relation whatsoever to the person next door beyond being in the same neighborhood.

Unfortunately, you're white, Christian and European. The media can go full retard with the anti-Pole rhetoric without anyone significant pulling the race card on them. The same can't be said if the Daily Exprincess started screeching about Slimes stealing jobs. They're brown, so that'd be 'racist' and the British public would have a meltdown.

Neds are sick in the head. They always think black people are cool because rap, reggae, drum and bass, grime, etc. is cool. Also, Somali matey is there to stay, he no going back to Somalia anytime soon so they mighten as well get used to it. Whilst Polish man is only here to work for a year or two like all of the other Poles so lets give him hell.

I have a famiIy friend who married a PoIe. She's IoveIy and I hope we can improve reIations between our countries and even between Britons and PoIish immigrants.

We have Iots in common and we share simiIar views on the eu.

Yeah, this. They're alright, but they're stealing our resources in very large numbers and pretty much need to fuck off.

this.

As a beaner who dislikes undesirables and loves this country I assure you I will be on the side of the white man when the day of the rope comes.

That's because a) they don't travel to the US in numbers large enough to cause wage stagnation and b) there's no such thing as an indigenous White American population to protect.

My family is from Southern Texas and we been here since before the anglos arrived

Poles here don't even speak our language
While I respect their country, they're bad tier immigrants

If some population is quite far and the only immigration are war or communism emigrants it's quite easy to have nothing against them, right. Pre-2004 polish emigration was mostly english-speaking (or wanting to learn) bunch of people with skills that had to be valuable to even get a job permit.

Then in 2004 alll those fucking Sebastians I hated so much while living in Poland suddenly left their shitty jobs or shitty socials and went to western Europe. I was so glad, polish streets became safer, vodka parties almost disappeared from my neighborhood and it was so nice. Then I though "omg they are all on the islands" and I felt quite sorry for you, brits, but never ever doubted you could do a brexit and fuck these people out from your islands and sincerely I hope these cockroaches will go to some shitty western country like France (or drew them in english channel, we don't want them back).

Polish guy here with a contract with British company, working remotely from Poland for standard London-level paycheck. Sincerely hope that when you leave UE we all go back to exchange valuable people and bydło will just die or join french immigrants camps.

PS. You are also sending us your bydlo for parting regularly, your hooligans devastating Cracow is nothing new, so I guess for the friendship to appear we must kill all bydlo first.