Macron's wife was 39 and had an affair with him at 15

similarities between his marriage and the marriage of Mary Kay Letourneau+Villi Fualaau are too many to number; only difference is that Brigitte Trogneux never did prison time.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4483918/How-DOES-Macron-s-wife-defy-age.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do they molest small boys together?

Was she already married before they got together?
This bothers me about some women, you will always know that they are liable to cheat on you eventually as well.

What kind of perverted sadness is this then?

Yep, he was in a class with one of her kids
>his parents thought he was dating her daughter

They're supposed to be 25 years younger than you, not older. Nice investment there, banker.

that bitch must be into some depraved shit for mac to keep her fucking horrible ugly face around

>literally an abomination

gates of hell are open already?

Dude, this is considered a virtue in France.

>France elected a literal kiddie diddler

Way to go frogs, you're truly the laughing stock of the modern world

It's OK when women seduce and rape little boys. Society treats women so bad they shouldn't be treated harshly.

wtf she looks like she's in her 80s

ah my friend, never under-estimate the mind of a banker
she's heck of rich, macron is too.
Realistically, she has under 20 years left to live, macron will be in his 50's, rich as fuck from their combined wealth and ready to retire and fuck all the young bitches in the world

Kek. France is the most cucked nation on earth now. Even Sweden hasn't elected a blatant transgender, trans-nigger, pedofile.

>rationalizing

Ah man, I am SOOO glad I've never been raped.

OOOh So that is why they love Islam...

She's totes adorbs.

what, you think I care what my president looks like and who he likes to fuck? I'm more concerned about his politics
america, never change...

Degenerate, he probably has all sort of mommy issues and pervertions, your typical western president.

It is legal for a teacher to have a relationship with 15 year old students in France?

Why did she not go to jail?

Looks like the aliens from They Live

French women always look sweaty.

>Macron picked the one on the left

STACY'S MOM HAS GOT IT GOING ON

You know this is a formula for completely fucking a boy up, this is why he literally wants to lie down and let actual honest-to-god terrorists take over france. Fuck this guy but fuck the french people even more, how can they be so fucking cucked? How can the human species be capable of this? It staggers the mind.

Some time from now. She is calling him straining her fragile elderly voice. So much effort. 20 years ago
what would be a scream comes out almost as a whisper, but it is enough in fact that's more then enough. Just a second afterwards
he comes in. "Yes darling?". Smile looking like full of warmth and concern. Maybe she would know better if not for the failing
eyesight. "My little princess had an accident?" he asks while her confused replies are almost inaudible. The diaper comes off.
"Let's get rid of this" the man says standing next to bed while looking somewhat greedy into the insides of the soiled thing.
"Now let's clean you up" he utters and in the same moment another man with similar posture to his own comes to the room with basin
of water and a towel hanging of his forearm. Macron is leaving the room while mumbling old woman can't even tell it's no longer
her husband that attends her. The president is moving lower and lower down a different types of stairs subsequently basked in less
and less light. A sound of opening doors. Thou the corridor leading to them is barely illuminated the door opening could present
itself as a square of light to the occupant of the completely dark room but the little boy bound to the chair is not only gagged
but blindfolded as well. The sound of the doors makes the child more anxious then it already is. Dim lights are put on. When the
blindfold comes off the terrified boy can only see a shape of a man. The figure drops something that seems to be white and as the
man is moving closer it becomes obvious that he is naked and smeared with something brown. Few more steps and the smell reveals
what he is coverd with.

Yep the pic is really them.
France is the most gay country and their First Lady is a predatory paedophile.
This new perversion - love the Muslim colonists will destroy them.
Ahah ahahaha!

hopefully he will be killed in the street before this can happen

>la milf thread
>muh incest

Nothing new here, pervs . ..

That's his wife? I thought she was his mommy

Imagine being her cuck ex-husband.

Not only did some pre-pub little shit rub his flacid dingaling all over your wife, but she left your ass for him, and then he grew up to be your president.

Dude must have off'd himself by now

>young bitches

You mean the young twinks, right?

That's a scarecrow, not a milf.

Yes, keep making more threads about this. Show us how buttfrustrated you are.

lol the whole story is just so touching

Yeah, you put in all the time and money for a lifetime guarantee and there's no guarantee.

The eyes that stare out of the layer of brown feces are filled with madness. The boy tries frantically
to get free but with no results. He tries to scream but practically all that comes through the gag is spit. Macron closes his
eyes and with almost fatherly gentleness he puts the boy's head to his to his naked and soiled abdomen. "Quite, quiet" he
whispers. He does something behind the child's head and the gag comes off. The hysteric weeping starts. Macrons face starts to
contort as tears mimicking child's begin to fall from his closed eyes. "Mommy! Mommy" the child screams and the president joins
both wailing. Suddenly Macron pushes the chair back and the boy hits the cold ground. President's face turns into the
representation of sheer anger as he places the fallen chair in a way that exposes the missing piece of
bottom to himself while child's face is pushed into the ground. Boy becomes more frantic ( it thats even possible ) as
he feels Macron's cock head brushing against his naked rectum. Suddenly a violent thrust. Sounds of pain add to those of a fear.
"Mommy, mommy" is uttered constantly through assailant's clenched teeth till all the horror comes to a climax. While the sperm is
being deposited into child's intestine Macron screams in ecstasy "Refugees welcome!". Boy sobs quietly. The spit and the tears
mixing together on the ground. Presidents attitude drastically shifts. In a composed manner he says: "I am done with this one".
From the shadowy corner of the room comes another individual dressed as "Jihadi John" and with swiftness born from experience he
slit's the child's throat. Just another day in France

He's the loneliest MLP voter in France.

i heard frogs don't care about private lifes of politicians

I can't believe the French elected a president with a cradlesnatching kiddy shagger wife. Like, what timeline am I actually in?

As someone said, she is very rich too.
He's been selling himself to big money since he was nonce bait. That's why his backers chose him.
I really hate the French now.
THEY DID IT TO SPITE US
That's what the Macron papers were about.
They dropped them on us so they could say 'look, you must remain silent but the Anglos are interfering'.
French jealousy for Anglos knows no bounds because they would have been top nation and colonised the world if it weren't for us keeping beating them at everything.

The next French President is 39 years old.
But that is not the news.
He is married to a 64 year-old, that is still not the news.
His wife was his class teacher 24 years ago...not still the news.
His then class teacher had a daughter who was his class-mate...everybody including his parents thought this teacher's daughter was his girlfriend...nope they were wrong.
He fell in love with his class teacher when he was 15...she was "happily married" with 3 kids...now the "happily married" is relative in this context.
At 17, he promised to marry her. She was at the time 42 years.
They got married in 2007 with our man now 30...well she was almost 55.
Next month he is going to be sworn-in as the President of France 6 months to his 40th birthday while his lovely wife who has 3 adult kids and 7 grandchildren (her first child is two years older than her husband while her second child, the former classmate/sweetheart is the same age as him).
His name is Emmanuel Macron (39) and he is the next President of France.

Imagine being one of Macron's stepchildren who are older than him and some were peers at school

looks like an ancient alien

Imagine how much this bitch will cost for France.

No way she had kids? Is this true?

why did't she get into jail?
explain france

>"""""WIFE"""""

He's literally married to the third Bog.

She had 3 kids before him some younger than him, his parents thought he was dating his coassmate but he was really dating her mum

Most fags are fags because they were fiddled as kids, so probably.

This

Seems like this was a non issue, this would be both disgusting and unelectable in any other country than France.
At least get a hold that doesn't look like fucking ghoul from Fallout.

This is the real red-pill.

As some others have astutely observed here in the past, a very likely scenario is that many of Macron's voters are French women who support Macron because of the fact that he chose an older woman. It makes them feel empowered. Now they can fantasize about having a younger good-looking man in an ultimate position of power being attracted to them. Welcome to 2017 politics.

I think they got over it literally decades ago.

So what did she look like then???

Paedo family runs France....
Everyone in the world knows about it.
The Shame of it.

They're rich?

You know, there's the fact that he's a globalist Rothschild investment banker and pro EU. That's bad and all.

But this really bothers me more than anything else. I just can't trust a man who'd marry an old hag. What the fuck has to be wrong with your brain? If you're healthy and smart, you should be looking for a young girl, not a grandma. Why would anyone vote for a guy who clearly has some kind of fucked up fetish? Honestly, it disgusts me.

interesting observation

How DOES Macron's wife defy her age? Experts claim hair extensions, veneers, designer style and some very subtle cosmetic surgery keep Brigitte Trogneux, 64, looking so youthful
>dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4483918/How-DOES-Macron-s-wife-defy-age.html

Cue the Caillou theme song;
I'm just a kid who's four / Each day I grow some more /

She looks like a chimpanzee

Her daughter is macron's age

>tfw elites always have privileges

>ooga booga, where the little boys at

After Brexit give it five years and I'll have to go full on Scarlet Pimpernel rescuing the last of the French nationalists from that toxic paedo run Islamic shithole.

>fuck all the kids in the world

fixed that for you. hes a rothchild pederist for sure

They both look like their skin is deformed & stretched, like after burns.

The only reason I could date a woman that's that hold is those damn hands.

He's gay. She's a beard.

YOU French/Belgumish perverts...
Hands?
WTF? Please don't explain

your president is a faggot that fucks gross old whores. this is disgusting. objectively

More like welcome to your imagination. Also, the sight of a young successful man together with a much older woman will also foster resentment among some females who see themselves as better and more attractive, "why is he with this old hag instead of someone like me", "fuck this cradle-raiding bitch". To think his marrying a woman so much older is somehow not only an undeniable positive but so overwhelmingly so that women are compelled to rush to vote for him is pure fantasy.

Macron started to court the female vote in 2016 after a member of his staff advised him his movement was too male-oriented. That's when they started to network and seriously build up support among females.

This
Then this
Then flush the toilet - hear the water gushing
Then this again

I was 14 when my 27yr old theater arts teacher gave me a blowjob after the rehearsal of our school play in the school stage area. After that we fucked like bunnies whenever we got the chance. She taught me all there was to know about sex and how to please a woman, and I gained a massive self esteem boost from it. Older women are fantastic lovers, you should have tried it Sup Forums when you weren't completely repulsive to females worldwide. Now where are you?

hands age incredibly fast because people, usually, don't use gloves when doing the dishes and stuff so they are exposed to very acidic substances on a daily basis. This causes them to age rapidly.

Look at old people's hand, no matter how good an older woman might look, the hands never lie about what's brewing underneath it all. It's also a spot where make-up isn't applied. It's a good indication of how her skin might be like without makeup; regardless of age

Macron fanboy, eu globalist - spotted.
Please someone destroy it.

I meat "couldn't date a woman that's that old"

Was she a kangaroo or a giant spider?

I'll stick to young, fit, tight cooch thanks Mick. You can have all the loose, floppy old bean bag titted leather couch women though.

can cuckold fetish idiots fap to this story?
fucking disgusting

nah the fin is correct about this. macron is a stupid faggot and women are retards but they didnt vote for him because hes fucking a granny. they voted for him because women are retarded and giving them the right to vote destroys nations

Yes hands are a good indicator.
But I don't think it's much to do with dish washing.

Madonna has fuck awful hands, as does Angelina Jolie. That's why Madge always has those fingerless gloves on. I don't think either of them has seen a bowl of washing up since 1988.

Milo was and is right- Macron proves his point

I agree with this guy

You mean very basic substances. Dish soap is a base friend.

So the pro-Hillary campaigners internationally supported a man involved in a rape 20 years ago over the first female presidential candidate in French history?
I guess the feminists were right after all, the Patriarchy is real.

Yeah, because 27yr olds are complete hags, rite? Imbecile.
Also, you don't know the joy of nutting in your own teachers ass and not try to smile about it the next day at school when you have class with her.

>Dude must have off'd himself by now
he more than likely died of old age

Similar thing happened to me, I was 16 and hooked up with a friends single mom, who was in her late 30's. We fucked every chance we got until I went off to college. Like you I gained a wealth of knowledge about women, sex, and my self esteem was a high as it ever was. She gave me the confidence and determination to go after what I wanted, and that carried with me thru college and into the beginnings of my career.

All in all, banging an older woman when I was young was a totally net positive experience, with no downsides at all on my end. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Macrons cuckold fetish confirmed.

This french hag is nasty!

Wew. Hit a raw nerve did I mate?
No your right, I don't know that feeling because I'm not an Abbo who likes the idea of stirring shit with his dick.

Fucking diabolical that the media have framed their relationship as some "love conquers all" story.

Imagine Le Pen was dating a guy that much younger than her. Or imagine a male candidate had been fucking a girl since she was 15. The outrage would be off the scale

France voted for their own little manlet Tony Blair and his pervert ugly old swine of a first lady. Let them eat halal cake

>The age of consent in France is 15, as specified by Article 227-25 of the Penal Code