Should we start a gofundme to cover Boogies medical bill since he has no healthcare?

should we start a gofundme to cover Boogies medical bill since he has no healthcare?

How is it fair that the government is forcing him to pay for something that was free before?

He does have money though

It's terrible when a man has to take responsibility for his actions.

>He does have money though
He shouldnt have to pay anything for healthcare which he didnt before and now is forced to by the fascists in the government.

>Those dirty fascists giving people personal responsibility, and control over their own life and actions, as well as not forcing me to pay for someone else's poor life choices

Wew lad

Didn't he make this video a while ago where he was whining and crying like a little fucking faggot that he had to make a change to his life and start lose weight and shit?

also
>paying healthcare for obese amerilards
>all of my keks

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

14 corpulent bloggers who will make you say "fuck personal responsibility"

Low energy bait.

You can do better than that

I think, like most reasonable people, that if we're paying for roads and other public goods, health should also be a guarantee. That said, I believe there are limits. We should all be willing to care for the infirm, brought into poor health by circumstances beyond their control. Epidemics, cancer, major accidents caused by others. People such as Boogie, however, should be held entirely to their own account. His poor health is only the result of his poor choices.

>buy car insurance
>crash car on purpose
>dont get money
vs
>inflict illness on yourself on purpose
>get free healthcare

something doesnt sound right

BUT THE FOOD MADE ME DO IT

We pay 2k per week for hormone shots for traps under transgender healthcare that Trump signed so taking away his free healthcare as Boogie said isnt fair.

He lost 8 pounds in 6 years though, show some damn respect.

Why do burgers think that healthcare is free? There is no country where healthcare is free unless you are super poor and need benefits.

turns out that was a lie and hes slightly over 600 lbs now which means he BARELY qualifies for weight loss surgery.

hes supposed to be having it in june which means he dies next month.

Healthcare, free? Sure user. You sir obviously don't pay taxes.

You'd rather your tax dollars subsidize his fat ass?
Weak b8m8

SALAD DODGIN'

he didnt pay anything so it was free, if noone is paying for it then its not hurting anyone and he deserves free healthcare as a human right as Hillary Clinton said.

No healthcare is free user. You pay it trought taxes. Maybe this will teach him that he can't have such a discontroled live.

>A fellow peruANO talking about paying taxes
kek

Fuck off let him be fat somewhere else

Fuck off boogie

You are so fake hahaa
If he wasn't paying anything, he was on Medicaid. Which means he is a poor fuck?

If you feel so bad, why don't you pay for it for him?
Fat fuck lover

he didnt pay anything which is what makes it a violation of his human rights to take away something for him that was free before, any intelligent comrade would understand this.

>normies dont know that boogie put vanilla pudding in that jar of mayonaise

Coming from a country that has "free" healthcare, You're full of shit.

People who take little care for themselves are a boon on the healthcare service; they take forever to "fix" and take up valuable resources for people who truly deserve it.

What did he do before the ACA?
He's always been overweight.

You don't get as fat as boogie without a mental disorder. Point is, why treat mental disorders differently than physical ones.

because many people have had mental trauma and not turned into a fat fuck

Why? This fat asshole has been sitting on YouTube generating income for years just by complaining about how fucking fat he is. If he hadn't been such a degenerate low-life beta-cuck excuse of a man, he would have done something with himself, gotten on a fucking treadmill, and worked off some pounds in that time. But no. He's just gotten fatter, lazier, fucking stinkier I bet, and more disgusting. No sympathy for this landwhale.
Oh, you're also a faggot.

How the fuck cant he afford healthcare, when he has hunderds of videos and millions of views on youtube?

If you cant make a living of a youtube find a real fucking job.

>Coming from a country that has "free" healthcare, You're full of shit.
so then you admit you dont pay for healthcare which is what Boogie wants, noone should have to pay for anything that is a human right.

>Point is, why treat mental disorders differently than physical ones.
He doesnt have a mental disorder and that is just body shaming to assume he would when he is perfectly healthy minus his health related concerns which must be payed for by the US govt.

There are many different mental disorders that require a variety of differing treatments you fucking retard. Eating disorders that result in obesety is one of hundreds.

how is it fair that other taxpayers have to pay for him stuffing himself till be weighs a fucktonne?

it is fair that he pays for himself, even though his situation is sad.

Brilliant choice of screengrab as a response to his earlier tweet, OP.

"Free" as in paid by taxes

>How is it fair that the government is forcing him to pay for something that was free before?

"free healthcare" isnt free you moron its piad by taxpayer money.
nobody should pay for sombody's else's poor live chioces. the fat fuck should accept resposibility for his own actions and pay for his own healthcare.

his mental issues stem from childhood abuse, how many people have had trauma as a child and not turned into this.....

He became addicted to food, but it was ultimately a choice.

Plus how can you believe his excuses, he could lying through his back teeth.

>"Free" as in paid by taxes
I think you mean the US govt, he doesnt pay taxes since he doesnt work as he said. therefore it is free and noone pays for it except Drumpf which is how it should be since he is rich anyways, people should not become slave labor as wage slaves just for health insurance, its 2017 and healthcare is a human right!!!

>Implying eating a jar of pudding is healthier in any way at all

you dont even know boogie dude he does pay for his own shit this nigga is rich as fuck and pays 100k+ in taxes

fuckin dip fuckn nigger

he fuckin PAYS FOR THIS HEALTHCARE for other people if anything

ummm i would say eating a jar of pudding is less bad for the body than eating straight up mayonaise

4 sure

Lipo? how much could h realistically lose

He has is own gravity well.

I'm from the UK, I get "Free" healthcare, bought and paid for by taxes.

nobody ows you anything. freedom comes with resposibility and responsibility for your own actions .

>replying to obvious bait

The combination of words you just used has to be the most retarded thing i have ever read.

Congratulations

Eat shit. America needs to let at least some of the lard-asses die. They made their choice.

>How is it fair that the government is forcing him to pay for something that was free before?
EZ
He isn't entitled to a doctor's services

>tumblr
>type like a teenage girl

I figured after I responded the second time

>He has is own gravity well.

Space-time is undefined at the center of his belly button.

Lmao is this true?

Yes, we pay a small faction of our salary so fat old coca-cola addict people get their discount diabetes medication but that's just too much.

CALORIE THIEVIN'

CHAIR-CRUSHER

LTG is a prophet. He knew he'd get rekt by a chair 3 YEARS before it happened.

Why don't we start a gofundme to cover Boogies fat tits instead of his medical bill?

Maybe this is a reverse psy-op play.

He's being blatant showing his fan base the idiocy of a free ride.

I mean look at the tweet. He's obvuously making a mockery of it.

>"b-b-but it's just a character!!!"

looks like he's going to have to start using more of his welfare for things he actually needs. Everyone knows he's just using the money from pateron to buying shit he wants.

gastric bypass, its not really weight loss surgery because people who do gastric bypass also need to diet

The bill didnt pass the senate yet retard

Careful, it may be retroactively cited as bait

He already pays for it, he makes enough to pay for it himself if he would just stop eating like a fucking whale and lose some weight he could even get private insurance but no hes going to continue being a fat fuck and wonder why no one wants to insure his sitting time bomb of a heart attack lard ass. the world would be a better place if people like him were just shot.

Fatty has a pretty nice house. Let him pay for his own healthcare with his Youtube money.

the tweet is fake

still funny tho

He's fucked if he gets that because he hasn't curbed his eating at all.

We shouldn't pay for his actions (the way he teats his body)

>The bill didnt pass the senate yet retard
whew thank god then boogie and others like him will continue getting the free healthcare we deserve.

We must stand united against the bourgeois elites trying to take away our human rights!

Isn't this fucker a multimillionaire?

Hi Richard

>Sup Forums fell for this

beyond embarrassing

"Free healthcare" isn't paid for by tax payer money. It is paid for by the federal reserve, who we borrow from at interest and which we only pay back a fraction of that interest in taxes. Its a system designed by autistic Keynesian subhumans.

He deserves to die, and I'm not joking about that.