TFW

>you see all your fairly liberal secular friends becoming ultra nationalist, anti globalist, right wing conservative, nazy sympathizers and devoutly religious.
>all because of a bunch of retarded SJW's started making too much noise on college campuses.

What have you become .....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM
youtube.com/watch?v=FPQTty7t0RQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did anyone else think Jim was a total asshole? Seeing Idris Elba shut him down was so satisfying

When?
I thought his character on the office was good, not sure what he's like as a person

I wish. All of my mates are either non voters or tribal voters, and we're all in late twenties. They'll say in the same breath that they hate pakis poles and want all immigrants to leave but that UKIP are racist so they wont vote for them.

Think I need to make some middle class friends because the working class here all seem to be fucking brain dead

I stoped watching that show after Michael Scott left the firm.

When the far right begins to gain too much power and become authoritarian, I will all with the commie faggots again.

As it is, they are the authoritarian cunts, so I ally with those against those abusing their authority, even if it is for different reasons.

His character was a smug asshole that was terrible at his job.
Anytime someone wanted to be his friend he got disdainful and uppity. Pam was just as bad.
Jims character just became more insufferable. Honestly Dwight was a model employee but got shit on because Jim was attarctive. The real lesson from the office is that if you are good looking yoi can be a total dick to everyone

I was just browsing some kikebook shit and the ammount of people against this bullshit is staggering, from arguments about only being two genders with cited peer reviews articles to homosexuality being the downfall of man (both true). Is not because some faggots made to much noise, it is because it atarted to propagate in an extremely overwhelming rate and most of the sane people realize the bullshit for what it is. I guess the pendolum thing is true.

Gotta say, as a former bleeding heart liberal, feels pretty good.

Nope, not one bit for me.

I do wonder if some people are just more naturally radicalized than others. I'd be sad to see my ultra-SJW friends just swing over to the ultra-Nazi side without actually thinking about anything.

Anti-globalists are welcome though.

Hey guys, Jenna Fischer here. Glad you all are still talking about our little show hehe

PB&J forever! I really miss my friends

Fuck off cunt

But why does your position have to flip so hard? Surely you can see the wrong in both sides and maintain a nuanced stance.

I see so many threads here that go like:"I used to be center left but now I have to ally myself with the right in order to fight the shitskin horde" this is sickening, you don't have to change your position and ally with the devil, stand up for your own beliefs be a fucking individual. Take a stand against both sides when they are wrong.

Jenna, you need help. Please get help.

I just want to find my Jim someday. I mean, besides my husband lol

>tfw SJW morons have ruined it for me and I'll be gassed for being a homo

It would all be ok if only they knew they did this. But they don't even know that.

>But why does your position have to flip so hard? Surely you can see the wrong in both sides and maintain a nuanced stance.

le centrist meme

Nudes pls

Jenna, Emily blint is scared. Theu have children. Please leave them alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM

I'm really happy for her I just mean my own Jim. I want what she has but for myself. I miss going to work in Scranton and hanging out with Angela. John was just so nice to me and I thought we really had something. I'm really happy for him

Because the "de evul nathzee" side is the only one fighting for white interest and the only side that accepts the imminent destruction of the white ethnographical race, wether it be in South Africa, or in the US, while everyone else is busy sucking the cock of jewood.

If you one day wake up to the realization that your race is dying and no one is doing anything about it you too would join the "devil" to have a chance and not wake up one day with 88 knifes in your back.

>But why does your position have to flip so hard? Surely you can see the wrong in both sides and maintain a nuanced stance.

No one gives a fuck about your centrism boyo.

You'll never get Jim. Just accept it. Life goes on.

There is no such thing as white gencoide. Just have kids if you are worried.
I am a blond haired blue eyed white man and I could care less. I actually married a black woman because I dont care about idiotic physical traits.

Pam was stealing from the company by the end of the series, by having created a fake position for herself. They became total douches. At least the writers seemed aware of it.

You are a problem and deserve death

You're not white, you're Jewish

And a fucking liar

And this is why you answered your own question.

Remember when Jim had a job with a promising startup but Pam made him come back to a fuckong paper company?
Michael was right when he pointed out all of them would be out on their ass without him protecting them

Dwight was the ideal guy.
>had everything together
>pragmatic and intelligent
>strong work ethic cultivated by his farmer upbringing
>loyal to a fault to Michael
Damn, now that I really consider it, it's just not fair. I remember when that farm whore played Dwight to get his tractor. Good man just can't catch a break.

pedo-genocide is nigh brother

youtube.com/watch?v=FPQTty7t0RQ

This

Have fun having a kid that looks nothing like you

kek

Good bait

Why? Mind your own business
Here you go: pic of my baby blue eyes. Apparently only 5%of the population has this color.
Ehy? You are free to have kids. Do you dispute this?

You are cancer, kys

OP thinks this was all about "college campuses".

Git the hell of ma property boy

Woah. We gotta good GOY here Fellas!

Same boat, but some of the middle class twenty year olds are fucking brain dead morons too.

No one was talking about kids, I was talking about your question about why people tend to choose sides. Because there are people with your sentiment.

>Why not just have no opinion at all while your civilization is flooded with invaders, propaganda is pushed to feminise the men, and the destruction of your genetic lineage is on the horizon? I mean why choose the side that is actually lobbying for your and your future children's right to live.

How little thinking do you actually do?
And why is it "evil" to be for your race?
Look at reality, everyone is AGAINST white people. The only people who will care about whites are whites.

Have you ever realized that your stance of doing nothing and being okay with all the bullshit that is going on is the reason our civilization is coming to an end?

I still dont see your point. If you are concerned about "white genocide"just have kids. I have 2 and twins on the way. Why dobt you just make babies? No one is stopping you which makes your argument ludicrous

I noticed my white male friends specifically become racist and sexist over the last year. We always used to make jokes but now there's a seriousness about them

No one was talking about kids, why are you making me repeat myself? You either get it or you are what you are now.

He did fire a gun in the office, and do alot of really random shit. Like causing a panic with a fake fire.

He is Innately flawed and handicapped socially and through his strange decision making throughout the series. But his commitment to his values, culture, and his strong desire to maintain his connection to that world makes him a likeable role model.

>What have you become .....
The monsters, once we realized they do not live under our beds but in us.

Sorry, I dont get it.
I think you have confused anons. I understand people are afraid and fear change and latch onto race as a way to navigate a complex world.its still wrong

Now you are not making sense.

>Your whole race is getting genocided
>Lol just make babies it's k dude : DD

Fuck, how can a person be this retarded chimp-brained fuckwit?

You know she's already married right?

>crops out the nose

would impregnate

He married a black woman, so he's obviously not the smartest ape in the tree

i know the feeling, it's happening around me as well
soon brother

While its good to have white kids, we shouldn't have to be competing with open borders.

But I wouldn't expect you to understand, you're part of the problem.
>Says there is no white genocide
>While contributing to it