Thoughts?

Thoughts?
That "Somebody will have to pay." Mentality pisses me off, he makes tons off of YouTube. If he doesn't know how to budget his money in his fake little job, that's his fault.
Maybe he should get a real job that provides health insurance. Oh wait...
He's a worthless neet.

>inb4 "b-buh he has mental issues! and francis is just a character!!"
Character or not look at what he does to himself, and his mental problems stem from the pettiest past trauma.
He needs to get over himself, and remove his head from his ass just like every other goddamned liberal.

Fat people need to be culled

It's a fake tweet, but yeah booger should die.

maybe if he spent less on food he could afford it. fucking fat people piss me off more than meth heads

>He needs to get over himself, and remove his head from his ass just like every other goddamned liberal.

Oh nooooo, if I paid just a little more tax I would actually be helping people. Stop cucking the human race with your whiny bitchism.

>just a little bit more
Yeah, 30% is only a little bit more.
Fuck off leaf, your healthcare system is garbage and you know it.

>I have a shitty factory job and can't afford 30% increase.

LUL even a Wendy's Chef in my country can afford healthcare tax and have a better life than you.

I can break my arm right now and get a cast in 30 minutes. Stop listening to your fucked politicians and media, our healthcare is glorious.

Should we provide free healthcare so that alcoholics can have serial liver transplants?

This Boogie lardass needs to make better life choices.

perhaps you should break your neck to prove that assertion

>have a better life than you.
>in canada
do not pick two
Canada sucks

I don't want to help some fat fuck stay a fat fuck just a little longer.

>Should we provide free healthcare so that alcoholics can have serial liver transplants?

If they can't afford to pay for they're own fuck ups, it's their fault for not exploiting the opportunities given to them by the US.
If anything socialized healthcare in my country has done nothing but drive healthcare premiums through the roof, and bankrupt hospitals and cities along side absolutely strangling the middle class.
Canada doesn't have anywhere near the population, diversity, or socioeconomic implications that the United States does. Your little healthcare system that basically says fuck old people and fuck routine doctor's visits wouldn't work in the slightest here.

LUL typical Amerifag.

Come back to me after your faggit of a boyfriend gives birth and you have medical bills suffocating you. I'll be at home laughing, while I'm fucking my girlfriend hoping for twins.

Free healthcare just doesn't help Alcoholics get liver transplants, it helps your cunt of a mother when she is too sick to even recognize her cuck of a son.

>faggit
Seems the Canadian education system is just as bad.

>Determining intelligence based off an intentional spelling mistake on Sup Forums.

Does your insult make your feel better about your failing education system and your autistic Education Secretary?

>his mental problems stem from the pettiest past trauma.

Don't care enough about any of these youtubers to know anything about them, but this sounds like it could be funny?

Fat fetishist girlfriend tried to feed him "to death" being one of them.

This isn't really funny.

>30 minutes
Fuck off, people wait in ER for up to a day just to be told there's nothing wrong with them, only to go home and die because their lung was collapsed, for fucks sake I was sent home 5 times when I had orbital cellulitis, meningitis and encephalitis. Don't get me wrong I was very grateful at the time, it was like 20k a day in the hospital for me but don't sit there and act like our healthcare system isn't in shambles and in need of a serious reform