Sup Forums is in disarray

Shills are trying to become the new counter culture, trying to frame anyone right-of-center-
and Trump supporters as sources of neckbeard cringe.

/pol has been in a state of confusion since around March. Yes, shills come in waves and eventually the tides turn. But this has been permanent, and has been consistently fucked since early March.

I'm dedicating the next 3 weeks of my work week to go undercover and post bait threads posing as an embarrassingly pathetic leftie. Threads where people who aren't afraid to say the word "nigger" in public won't be able to refuse to shit on me.

Reversing the cringe to clear oldfags of any criticism stemming from the community full of literal wastes of cum that is the_donald.

How are you doing your part to combat shills?

Also, here are tips to identify shills:
>tries to divide and conquer by demonizing the_faggots
>says they're lolbertarian so their opinions won't completely be shit on by Sup Forums
>glorifies commies
>doesn't attach images to their posts due to not having image folder collections from years of browsing Sup Forums
>pre-emptively denies being a shill before you even accuse them
>muh russia!!
>unironically uses the term "normie"

Remember: they divide and conquer. No one is dishing it back out. We're all just fucking take it up the ass. Do something useful you fucking NEETs.

I also suggest we invite back stormfags, so it goes back to the old Sup Forums where there was only two opposing ideologies: NatSoc and lolbertarians.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck spencerfags

Oh they have an image folder alright

this

>implying this isn't just Sup Forums switching sides again

Some of you are Nazi scum, some of you are contrarians.

Link to discord?

im not autismo enough to follow this trough but why not hire /mlp/ for some pony cum shots or spam gore?

Not my image sorry

When everyone is a shill. No one is.

I've noticed this as well. Discussion has gotten a lot more difficult lately.

as far as I'm concerned there are only two types of people: jews and people who want to get rid of jews.

>tries to divide and conquer by demonizing the_faggots
>I also suggest we invite back stormfags
No, you faggots won't even address all of trumps grandkids being kikes.
Site traffic has quadrupled since 2014, reddit has fucking infested this place with
BASED BLACK GUY XDXDXDXD CIVIC NATIONALISM
DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS XD
FUCK OFF REDDIT WE NEED TO KILL ALL THESE FUCKING NIGGERS GET THE FUCK OUT
inb4 shill

I just spend my days at work calling them out. Precisely 0 of their tactics are effective and theyre wasting their time. Actual Sup Forums isnt confused about anything, the amount of shills just makes it seem so.

Dumb shill

good goys. you defeat those mean shills!

>obrien
>aryan

No fuck you newfag, Ive been on Sup Forums since 2011, you just posted a fucking Iphone screenshot you mobileposting redditor.
Die in a carfire you triple nigger, bet you don't even remember Sup Forums harbor.

People never learn about Sup Forums, it's the cutting edge of new ideas, it's a place in which everyone posting wants to win, win arguments, peace of mind, avoid cognitive dissonance. Shilling will never work to change pol because the culture of pol ironically isn't politics, it's the culture of winning.

Its because it isn't shills. The_Donald and all associates needs to go for the sanctity of this board

>to fight cancer I'll purposely become cancer

Great idea, user

Trump supporters must go

>that No. tho

Wrong. it's an android, I'm not a poorfag.

>2011
You are the newfag here friendo, return to pleddit please

/pol lost biggly to jidf

op here. i agree with you. but if we invite back stormfags it will scare off all of the trumpfags and the_faggots

I don't think you get it, stormers are here, weve just been flooded out because of the 400% increase in site traffic.
We are being drowned out by redditors who call us shills for disliking the jews.

I just see this as a natural evolution of memes, eventually they reach the mainstream and a bunch of mouth breathers ruin it. Sup Forums is not the exception.

What is roody-poo, you absolute fucking mong?
Are you a newfag LARPing as an oldfag?

You do realize that pol knows damn well Trump is a clown and the only reason he was supported was to nuke the system?

Trump is doing his job perfectly making a mess of things.

If this is truer on a large scale, it genuinely frightens me that people are willing to switch their political opinions at the flip of a switch.

Even after learning about the Jews.

But I doubt it. I think Sup Forums is just full of people who bend over and take it when they are compromised by subversive faggots like CTR, shareblue, and reddit.

No matter what we can all agree that black people are some of the worst creatures walking this earth.

>2011
>calls others newfags

newfag here

Was that fashion photographer and his "I'm a marxist AMA" thread one of your baits?

The worst part about all this is that the shills think they're winning and changing us when in reality they're all talking to each other.. It gives them the drive to keep being shills.

We need moar redpill threads. It's probably the most effective defense.

Yeah something is definitely amiss here on Sup Forums

Strange to feel that pre nov 8th there was more unity?

This

We are being lazy lurkers and we aren't making content for ourselves

>Trying to frame as neckbeard cringe

You fags are so oblivious to your own inferiority.

No, this one was:

democrats ARE racist, that's why there are so many nationalist blacks. you're an idiot too caught up in your little world to see an ally.

everyone basically gave up on the Dapper Don before he had a chance to do anything. I don't get it

Sup Forums was always cringe autist,

but after trump we cringe autist WHO RULE THE WORLD

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

The shills and will either eventually stop being paid, get bored, or get assimilated. The rest of us will still be here. After all, you're here forever

My plan for combatting the shills is just waiting

shills serve our purpose fool. never forget that.