Poland you will have to pay for not being diverse and inclusive

Poland you will have to pay for not being diverse and inclusive.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/792112/Marine-Le-Pen-French-election-votes-computer-Emmanuel-Macron
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We should crowd fund the costs, itd be fucking hilarious

r/ing that picture about EU guy welcoming Poland in EU but Poland chimping out

They don't want to stay in Eastern europe. What are we supposed to do, put them in concentration camps?

Make it happen frenchie I dare you.

You threaten our gibs and we'll be out faster than you can say "poo in loo".

>POLOUT NOW.

We don't have a strict no-migrants policy though, there are thousands of Ukrainians immigrating every week

But that map is racist because my liberal arts professor said so

>tfw have it on laptop
>tfw dog chewed laptop charger

If immigrants were so great you'd think France would want them all to themselves.

>What are we supposed to do, put them in concentration camps?

uh...

I told you to vote for Le Pen

Nice map you got there. What about statistics that most terrorists are not migrants and were born in Europe?

I like how there's a terror attack litteraly IN the North Sea.

(That map is probably showing something completely different than terror attacks.)

>Hey take these non-assimilating violent ideologues who think their religion allows them to rape with impunity or we'll forcibly hurt your economy and autonomy
>for diversity and democracy and stuff

Yes?

No one else concerned about the election margin with him and pen?

I hate to be that guy but I smell Jewish collusion

>were born in Europe

To migrants...

It's simple.
Poland should make a refferendum if they want to take refugees.
If they say no the the EU can go fuck them selves.

>What about statistics that most terrorists are not migrants and were born in Europe?
were born in Europe to migrants

Are you dealing with facts on Sup Forums? You may be on the wrong part of the itnernet

>a muslim by any other name still fucks goats

I wonder what (((they))) could have done...
express.co.uk/news/world/792112/Marine-Le-Pen-French-election-votes-computer-Emmanuel-Macron

Not at all inconsistent with the polls quite frankly. The polls were extremely reflective of the first round but for some reason Sup Forums thought Le Pen had a chance to considerably out perform her polls in the second round.

lol @ fvckin cuckservatives

>>Tfw
>No image
Just how new are you?

afaik, there's never been a terrorist attack in our shit part of the woods as well. Who'd want to bomb us, a jihadi with super low self esteem? A trainee suicide bomber? The bomb would cost more than the damage caused.

COME AT ME

you're thinking of >mfw

If migrants are so wonderful why doesn't he want them all?

>itnernet
Shieeeeeeet

>shitskins born in europe are comitting most of the terror attacks

WOW THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING ARGUMENT IN FAVOUR OF IMMIGRATION AND INTEGRATION I LOVE MACRON NOW

looks like its made of carboard

They were all muslims though, son of a rich man born a rich man

Damn I hate Poles so bad. They don't want migrants but still want our taxes fundings them. If they weren't niggers they would leave the EU like UK but they are just here niggerin money.

>French elect new president
>his first order of business is not to help his country
>it's to bully his countries close neighbor for being poor

Good job frenchies

They're all 2nd gen muslim migrants so what is the fucking difference? retarded hohol

We had a terror attack?

Let Macron send the sanctions, all they will do is destabilize further on the value of the euro.

>FRANCE YES

France new Sweden confirmed

no we should laugh at the frog for being a spineless homo who won't do shit when the time comes

Haha epic dude... My favorite picture.... I upvoted it twice on reddit my friendo;)

lol

be more concerned about the refugees if you want to send them here, because they're not going to have a pleasant time. don't worry about us

Good. Fuck France.

Let me help you out.
Here in the great melting pot, people refer to themselves as German or Irish or Mexican or Chinese even if they were born here, their parents were born here, thier grandparents were born here, and so on. Even if no one in the family speaks the language and no one has been back to the homeland in 150 years.

It doesn't fade. Anyone telling you that integration happens is lying. Hell the Jews kept themselves separate for 2000 years. People will be people. Unless you think these migrants are somehow not people, than you should expect them to try to connect to the identity of their ancestors for a couple hundred years more.

Best of luck.

I am intrigued.

What was that attack in the north sea?

>Damn I hate Poles so bad. They don't want migrants but still want our taxes fundings them
You're just taking your hate against poles, because the French were stupid enough to accept large masses of refugees and now don't know what to do with them anymore

Didn't a bus load of migrants get sent to Poland and then they complained about being sent to Poland?

>khokhol

How did Macuck win again?

Haven't the Frenchies had enough red-pilling events?

Canary in gold mine? More like the frog in the gold-mine.

So this is how WWIII will begin.

>statistics that most terrorists are not migrants and were born in Europe?

Post it?

I assume that includes RAF, IRA and ETA.
Not really a concern to me, desu.

I am fairly sure Islamic terrorism is mostly done by immigrants.

this

Don't worry based Poland, you'll have the French Resistance helping you!

very sexy looking tank there

he can take his sanctions and shove them up his ass if they try anything stupid we will crash their after brexit trade deals

Time for the slavs reform the Horde.

Poland only gets that much money because of the CAP.

And wasn't it France who insisted on assigning the CAP subsidies the way it's done now?
We're more than happy to change it....

Honestly if I was a migrant I'd go straight for the german border 1 second after getting off the bus

We'll send them our diplomats heading to Eiffel Tower by plane.

>A terrorist parent breeding a terrorist kid inside europe totally means that terrorists aren't of blame
How can someone live in Ukraine and not know about the effects of population replacement in long term?

The hardest red pill to swallow is that we are all retarded and can't learn, thus better to act now and remove halal before it spreads

Have the two of you had this interaction before? I'm having serious deja vu

Yes, the previous government accepted like 10k of them or so and over half of them ran back to Germany because they couldn't make a living off our gibs

Is it really that bad for them there? How would normies react?

Yeah I'd go for Germany too more gibs and the population seems to like getting raped.

>Some isolationist country that gets involved in no-one's business
>"Why no terrorist attacks lul"

Statistics mean nothing on their own

Besides, the data points on this map look highly suspicious. What's being showcased here exactly ?

we're doing what's best for poland

I have a pretty comfy live, probably upper class by your standards.

should i move to poland?

fake news they accepted them but w elected PIS and they told shitskins to gtfo. Only immigrants that we had were Christians brought by Christian organizations.

Terror attacks in France were executed by french citizens.

Checked, and imagine him getting into a fistfight with some Polish dude? Holy fuck that would be awesome!

They don't care, they are a nation of cuckolds who would rather get bombed in the name of diversity than do anything about it

isn't your government trying to take land away from whites?

Make them part of a "back to work" jobs program.

Haha holy fuck you spakker

>Let's make a poor country take in more poor people

So this is the power of Europe?

hmm

found the newcuck

they've been threatening that for years. thing are pretty tense now though.

i've seen millions of them march down church street in pretoria in 1994 though. this is mild.

I mean is there any other way that this ?

waste

I like this idea.

Seriously this should be done

Wasted digits. Fuck me.

What a waste.

I live in the south east (Lubelskie voivodeship) so they'd
probably go through a lot of shit like getting threatened and their houses being vandalised.
Normies wouldn't care, really

t. Kareem bin Abdul-Salam, French citizen

Niggers living on welfares are also doing what's best for them. You want the benefits without the burden.

I wish we didn't have to take refugees, that's why i want to leave EU. Poles just stay and keep leeching our money.

most normies at most would be passive aggressive to them ("this fucking guy is getting free bucks and housing? don't we have enough of our own poor people to take care of?", etc). and the lovely patriot type who celebrates warsaw uprising anniversaries every year would look for any excuse to fuck them up

W A S T E D

By whose standards?

Only if the frogs pay for that. Those chambers aren't free.

I really don't envy you people. It can't be catastrophically bad since the white population did not significantly decrease lately, but still, can't trust the black majority to treat whites well.

Fuck

whatever. personally, i just hate the eu, so i have no issue with taking advantage of them financially. if we didn't take it, they'd just hand it out to some nignogs

Finally a solution.

Come home kurwa, pls.

makes an even better case for the fact that its impossible to integrate muslims you fuck

Ukranian doesn't know what a second generation immigrant is, hmm.

>most normies at most would be passive aggressive to them ("this fucking guy is getting free bucks and housing? don't we have enough of our own poor people to take care of?", etc). and the lovely patriot type who celebrates warsaw uprising anniversaries every year would look for any excuse to fuck them up
Why can't more Europeans be like this.

I have a solution
>accept migrants
>sell good looking women as sex slaves
>with the money you get buy shipping containers
>put all migrants in the containers
>dump it off somewhere in africa or the middle east or whatever shithole they come from
>?????
>profit
find a flaw