Reminder to the americans who think they are exempt from the slow death of the West that they're not

I don't understand how you can be so arrogant and make fun of the european countries when you're in the same boat as us.

Other urls found in this thread:

cell.com/ajhg/pdf/S0002-9297(14)00476-5.pdf
youtu.be/j6pjWuScmEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't think anyone believes we're immune.

Our version of the disease just has less violent and painful symptoms than muzzies.

Eh? Pointing out demographics being a problem is a primary bullet point in our argument.

That's changing with importing said muzzies, not changed with Trump.

France has a population of 66 million, meaning we have 140,000,000 more white people than they have total citizens.

Were not immune Pierre, but well be one of the very few who make it out of this intact.

Yeah except immigrants here actually somewhat integrate, people are still proud of American culture and the "problem blacks" stay in their ghettos and just kill eachother while the regular blacks go to school and get jobs just as their white counterparts.

We really need to start this now?

Also we remained Christian and value hard work.

>well be one of the very few who make it out of this intact
What does this even mean? Becoming the next SA?

At least we have the constitution

Were on a very short list of countries who didnt simply lay down and invite Achmed to rape our daughters. Youre not on the list.

What I mean is that we all have hardship ahead of us but very few will remain culturally/racially similar when its all said and done. We will see displacement here, of course, but it will still be America at the end of the day with plenty of white Americans. I dont share that optimism for your country Hans.

You'll be brown sooner than any other western country.

cell.com/ajhg/pdf/S0002-9297(14)00476-5.pdf

The extinction of white people is a meme. Yes, there's a chance that when we're outnumbered they'll just kill us, but as for being "bread out", it's not happening. Despite being in America for 400 years people of european descent are "shockingly european" still. Why? Because we mate with other white people.

>t. German intellectual

Youre the most populated country in Western Europe and we still have 120,000,000 more white people than you have total citizens. Conservatives here are still having children at replacement rates while you all are not. We are actively deporting shitskins, you all are actively letting them in. We told the muslim world to get fucked, you told the muslim world to fuck your daughters.

Stay mad Hans, reality doesnt change for your feelings. I want you to uncuck yourselves, I really do, its just not going to happen.

shh we cant let these delusional stormfags know that most races like to breed with their own

White birthrates started collapsing just 50 years ago, and now white babies aren't even the majority anymore. In a few generations white americans will be a tiny minority.

I'd rather be surrounded by cholos and mestizos than arabs and africans, at worst we'll end up like Brazil with rich rural all white enclaves. Europe will be under the whip of muslims continent wide. Plus we have guns.

>non-Hispanic white
Wait, since when is there a "single-race Hispanic white"?

Also, I love to fuck mix breeds that are half white, half non-black, so bring them on. They make for some of the sexiest looking females.

"White" doesn't mean anything outside of murricuh

shhh being a minority in a once majority European nation is nothing to worry about shh muh stormfags shhh

Fuck off, shill.

The only one that has Germany beat in a race to the bottom is Sweden, you fucking retard.

Because I have an assault rifle and you have not

What do white peopke have to do with western civilization? Its an idea, not a race. Civic globalism is the only way

The amount of mental gymnastics needed to convince yourself that Latin America isn't "Western" is frankly impressive.

they won't need outside help to disintegrate, US society is decomposing from the inside out.

THIS IS WHY MACRON WON

Valid point, you guys will be able to defend yourselves if shtf. The few legal guns in europe are all registered, so as soon as things get rough they will be systematically confiscated.

bait

By western he probably means christian, white, first world countries. Also who cares about latin america in the first place?

You dont know how true that is. Ive tried to explain to people here that the group "white people" is a retarded term that lumps multiple groups of people into one bullshit group. Noone fucking listens to me. I feel like im taking crazy pills our something

It has more of a context in the states it's in Yurop where it won't work.

youtu.be/j6pjWuScmEk

here some history, will repeat itself again.

This is why many muricans can't see the diferance between french and Estonians, for example they think they are one and the same.

So fucking what?
Europe in total has 700M whites.

their water shall mingle with our water. from now on they will be known as...

There really isnt much difference in appearance for these groups

But no kids