At least 26.5% of the Swedish population is, at least partially, of foreign decent

>at least 26.5% of the Swedish population is, at least partially, of foreign decent.
Holy fuck I keep hoping that the migrant crisis is exaggerated and overblown but holy shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most of it would be from shit hole eastern european countries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Sweden

Well you are still worse than them
>54%

and you're the 56% white

>you will see Sweden and other formerly good countries die in your lifetime
I know we like to bantz but I dont want to see nations end.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Sweden

Can this data even be trusted? I thought Sweden made reporting on ethnicity or national origin illegal?

lots of neighbors, but no balts
why aren't there any balts in sweden? do we go unreported or there aren't any?

Which is it? Also, does it change the point? All you're saying is "yeah, well..."
You might not be wrong, but does it change the conversation?

I don't understand why they even let these people in.

No civilizations were this dumb in the past, they've become drunk on excess resources.

no?

it's not illegal. they just dont do it. they could but they choose not to.

Female empathy, the estrogen jew

It'll be like our holocaust. White people will go "Never forget the Swedecaust. Never again" then airstrike brown people out of our countries.

ALL americans are foreign though

I think therebare more Polish people and Russians than Balts. Most Balts who come are construction workers who don't stay, and a significant portion of them are Estonian Russians.

We're a loving multicultural melting pot my Moorish friend

Kill me

Well it's not illegal, they just don't want to do it, but as far as I know count people as swedish ethnicity once your parents are born in sweden, so third gen migrants would be seen as swedes in state statistics. You'll never see accurate figures, it's higher than presented obviously.

Don't worry we will be also , soon
Also ,nuke us please ( Specially Lisbon)

Fuck Sweden. They're obviously weak or somehow haven't reached critical mass with this Trojan horse bullshit.

in stockholm that is more than 50 non white, thanks to all of our white male weebs cooking the rice with their hapa mongrels, we are just about done here

This is why you never give females power

They do stupid shit like this, they have no care about making a strong civilization

Women should not be allowed to vote or get anywhere near a political position

What a worthless post.

If you lose hope then you are literally a cuck

>Most Balts who come are construction workers who don't stay
This explains a lot.
The only number I could find was 4000 people of latvian ancestry living in Sweden.
Which is odd considering there are more than 20,000 of us in new zealand and 100,000 in the US.

Are Norway and Finland safe from the grasp of Sweden?

It's over man. Jews won, and leftists won the culture war. No one. not a single person outside of our internet circlejerk gives a fuck about "the white race", preserving ethnic ownership of our history and nations, birth rates, etc. No one fucking cares. Europe is done, America was done a while ago. White people won't exist in the near future.

daily reminder that when you are talking to Swedish posters you are 100% talking to Ahmed

E T E R N A L A N G L O

T

E

R

N

A

L

A

N

G

L

O

Don't worry about those morons. I won't often stand up for the yanks but deflecting a critical conversation with "NO U" and whataboutisms is stupidity. Make no mistake though, you ARE pozzed as fuck.

I'd like to say yes. But some people are pretty white guilt brainwashed here while being instinctly racist. Most people walk in processions against racism to signal virtue, then behind closed doors at home talk about the negro plague that befalls their daughters.

So the urban centres are cucked, the rural ones not at all.

the true black pill is when you realize nordic countries like sweden only have like 2 million people

>2 million pure blonde people in the world

thats like lower than jews

jews have like 12 million

It's as if the European Union is emulating the demographic strategy of the Soviet Union...

really makes me think

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Sweden

Thank god haIf of that is from Norway, FinIand, Germany and eastern europe

>at least 100% of the burger population is, at least partially, of foreign decent.
really makes you think

see

how come white be a master race when they are too stupid to maintain their own survival. abdools in the elfland proves how stupid whites are

>concerned about issue
>faggots come out of the woodwork to uselessly shitpost
Are you helping?

I wish the Jews would genocide Indians so you could see how it feels.

>Remember the six gorillons that died in the whitecaust

I wish their government would give them work besides call centers, I am so sick of my phone ringing with Pajeet on the other end telling me what I qualify for. The funny thing is they fight with you if you talk shit, Indians are the absolute worst at banter and just resort to repeating one thing they think sounds good and yelling.