>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

awoo awoo awoo

ahh, her

so what was the name of that cunt sherrif who refused to imrpison illegal immigrants?

It's awoovement~

Are they serious with this website?

>05/08/17(Mon)12:07:42 No.124663983

There's no reason for Yates to plead the fifth. She's not in legal jeopardy (and there's no scope for her to be so) as far as I know.

So what's happening today

They're dead serious. This is what dilbertman would describe as a window into their delusions.

I just got really interested in doing my genealogy. I was thinking a lot about what it means to preserve my culture, and then someone brought up researching my ancestry. Does anyone else feel the same way? Do you have tips or sites to check out?

What time does Sally Yates and Clapper testify?

Make Israel Great Again

MIGA!

Literally get behind me on this, Anons!

>PMMUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRT

I can't answer that, it's too classified for congress to hear

I am terrified to see what the current generation of kids are being misled with in our cucked public school systems. There was a Tucking awhile back where a hillshill was pushing in California to require the "correct" version of the election be taught to children meaing the Russia meme.

>Science
>Doesn't acknowledge gender differences

awoo

Shoo shoo

Sally Yates testifies before the Judiciary Committee
Travel Ban legal case @ The 4th Circuit begins -- oral arguments today

Ha this user was so frustrated he highlighted the entire line, it can't possibly be that ba-
Anonymous (ID: VIhISR1j) 05/08/17(Mon)11:07:42 No.124663983 â–¶File: 1494255194666.png (2.14 MB, 1440x2560)

Well, there is more proof that Trump supports Israel more than the U.S. than the other way around.

>corrupt politicians who refuse to do their job with the intent of suverting the countrys security are heroes when they lie about other politicians i dont like

these people, they are lost souls

This is true for every country out there. We have some sick need to give to everyone else and expect little to nothing in return.

can the 9th circuit be overruled and travel ban be reinstated?

2:30 ET, I believe.

Give the Jews your DNA or ancestry.com. Be aware that there were most likely adoptions, incest, and someone in your family line was raped by an Anglo.

>Chicago topic from last thread
Just want to wrap this up with
Fuck Chicago and
Fuck Black people

Thank you!

That's my understanding but I'm always seeing that it will take months before it's seen in court.

Well, then why equivocate the term Nationalist? You have to admit that Trump is no nationalist if he openly supports Israel first, which proof clearly shows he does.

france

Oh a shill

We already established that Trump's victory shattered their reality and their only mechanism for coping is retreating to a fantasy world of make-belief.

>proofs
>no links
>no pictures
>not even CNN
try harder next time

>BREAKING NEWS:
>Michael Flynn
>michael flynn
>Michael flynn
>michael Flynn
>michael flynn
>michael Flynn
>michael flynn
>Michael flynn
>michael flynn
>Michael Flynn
>michael flynn
>michael Flynn
>michael flynn
>michael Flynn
>michael flynn

sick of hearing his fucking name

Why am I a shill if I ask questions? Is this the Orwellian thread now?

>be in based timeline
>Wesley still alive

WTF I love Hillary now

I don't give a shit what he "supports" so long as this continues

>Bombing Syria

I need nothing more

Ok guys. Come clean. Which one of you created this website of poems attacking Truml?

A couple of things can happen. There's a Portugese user who put it clearer, but:
>4th rules for Trump; travel ban is constitutional -- still open to state-level challenges as conflicting judicial reviews exist, can then go to SCOTUS if challenged again
>4th rules against Trump, no dissent; can appeal to SCOTUS, not near front of the docket
>4th rules against Trump with dissent; case fast-tracked to SCOTUS
That's how I understand it.

your question was based on a false assumption

>obvious shill
I was multi-tasking so I didn't notice you were shilling. Disregard and carry on with you're bad self hilldog

javert would murder just about every single person there starting with the dweeb in white. scary times ahead for france

Yes. We can probably go even further.

>caring about muslims
>on Sup Forums

>le trump supports israel meme

Not saying that is bad. In fact I agree with it. I wish Trump would deport all non-citizens and DUAL CITIZENS too

Jared Nepotism got me

>that Hilldawg meme

Top Kek

>Canada will maintain French culture longer than France

This is taking the hilldawg meme to a whole another level

What did she mean by this?

There are people who still think the airstrike proves anything after it got confirmed for afterdinner entertainment?

I voted for Trump. I knew what I was getting though. The question remains: Why do Trump jingoists say he is nationalist and why do they think he should not be questioned?

People destroying history are the bad guys

'Dual-Citizen" is a euphemism for "traitor"

She's right.

she means that she wants to get lynched by blm niggers

she's right for the wrong reasons but hey I'll take it

I love this meme. Usually an user in here using it quite well so I haven't bothered saving more than a few.

try again next thread and change your sentence. no ones going to answer you after you showed yourself

>if we get rid of the """""slave-owner monuments""""" they might forget to feel bad for niggers!

Dual citizens are mostly Jews.

Probably saying that you shouldn't forget the past. Remember what happened in the past to make way for a better future.

>jingoists
Yeah I totally voted for him too *wink*
>Let's show these drumpies what's up hillbro

Well, if they keep people like Justin "if you kill your enemies, they win/Diversiy is our strength" Trudeau much longer, pic related will be their new flag.

Actually, that's a good question. Let's all take a vote. Which one falls to Islam first? Canada or France? Or Germany? God, we're all fucked. I wish I could resurrect Hitler and his army and make a real Holocaust this time for Muslims.

>124665311
WHY DO YOU KEEP TALKING WITH IGNORANCE? BANNON NEVER LEFT YOU WORTHLESS SWINE. TRUMP IS STILL DOING ECONOMIC NATIONALISM.

they have to go back

/bant is a leaf containment board. All the leafs are now there.

Notice the lack of emotional knee jerk reactions??
Ya, they're all in /bant now, trading shit tier canada memes and LARPing about how amazing Canada is.
Also noticed the post quality on /pol increased slightly since /bant.

I often wonder if you all are just Jews LARPing as whites in this thread. Trump supports Israel more than the U.S., so I think I can safely assume that most of the people in this thread are Jews. AM I wrong?

You haven't made enough initial concessions to be convincing. Try again next thread.

I did vote for him, but it does not mean I put my faith in a politician. He was the better of the two.

GO BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD.

Canada has around 300K muslims.

France has almost 8M muslims

Do the math

Is Tredue really as cucked as he seems? Since the Bush Jr. is tarded narrative I've been reluctant to buy that leaders are complete morons, although Justin plays it well. Could it be that Candaian leaders are essentially holding the US hostage with the threat of losing one of our great allies and another gigantic open border for undesirable to migrate through?

/bant/ is the new leftypol.

Isn't the whole EU fucked thanks to their open border policy?

Importing """"refugees"""" into one EU vassal state is just the first step in allowing them to spread out into every state

Can somebody tell me, what were the cities that were sanctuary in Texas before the bill passed?

The left's latest (((net neutrality))) push is a complaint website called "please go FCC yourself." Apart from their now tiresomely predictable vulgarity, this is also hilarious because the plan is to strip the FCC of regulatory authority over this sort of thing entirely and give it to the FTC. They're wasting at the very least tens of thousands of dollars on developer and admin time, and the time of thousands of people, barking up the wrong tree.

Fuck gop, fuck seupreme court, fuck government for allowing this to keep happening over and over. Spineless fucks. I'm pretty pissed that it's 4 months in already and they didn't even start jailing these shitheads.

/bant/ is a useful containment board

Austin probably.

>assuming
>no proofs
expecting anyone to respond to you after this

Canada has 11+ million non-white citizens in a country half the population of France

We're fucking done

>implying the Tolerant and Loving French people would stoop so low as to keep very bigoted and ugly nazi racial statistics
reee

>mfw a leaf is right for once

If it had a Dem mayor or council, best bet is that they weren't complying.

WOW! This is the Orwell thread. Sad to see Sup Forums become so retarded. Sup Forums used to be critical in thinking, for the most part... at least when evidence was glaringly obvious. You all just blindly follow the king Jew and try to ban all those that raise questions.
>typical Jewish behavior

Austin, Houston, Dallas probably

They're losing their minds. It's actually sad.

>she's right for the wrong reasons
>She said it would be sanitizing history

How is she wrong? Is that literally not what keeping the good "good" with the "bad" all displayed? It's showing our history, warts and all?

Pic related for you.

>They're wasting at the very least tens of thousands of dollars on developer and admin time, and the time of thousands of people, barking up the wrong tree.
classic lefty efficiency

When did this cucking happen? I haven't been north of the border in 5 years or so but I don't remember seeing any muzzles.

Tucker should have him on again.

This is the future you choose

Liberal media seem excited that Obama apparently recommended Flynn not be hired.

Why is this even relevant? Why is the media hellbent on shifting the narrative before Yates and Clapper speak?

mate Trudeau is a harmless schoolboy compared to macron

They're desperate for literally anything to distract from Yates's impending assrape.

you are really bad at this m9