OP was right

>OP was right
thestar.com/news/world/2017/04/18/putin-erdogan-to-attend-chinese-summit-though-most-western-leaders-will-be-absent.html

>Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said Tuesday that Vladimir Putin of Russia, Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey and Spain’s Mariano Rajoy are among those slated to appear next month in Beijing for a summit to discuss Xi’s “One Belt, One Road” program to stitch together the Eurasian continent with infrastructure investment.

>The May 14-15 summit is seen as a measure of China’s international prestige at a time when Xi has positioned China as a rising outward-looking regional power, and as questions have arisen over U.S. President Donald Trump’s commitment to maintaining the United States’ traditional global leadership.

How was OP right if all of that was supposed to happen by September 2016

Trump won, that postponed the plans

no bumps?

bump

live your dream

I just want to thank you for posting this pic holy fuck I've been looking for it all over the place since I first saw it. Thanks.

remember pol is never right

you're welcome

>posting a map from 2006

my whole thread of redpills has been (((archived))) only 3 minutes after my last post
might as well continue here
cap this shit if i get (((shutdown))) again

reminder

This is strange tho because Assad said in a interview that Turkey is invading without the Syrian governments permission. If anything erdogan is just being an opportunist by taking as much as land in the chaos of the war and preventing Kurds from making a state in Syria and Iraq which would increase Kurdish nationalism and secession of lands from turkey to form a greater Kurdistan. Although his recent tone with the EU was strange when he was threatening merkel for huge waves of refugees to come in to give into his demands and now since he has full authority can do pretty much what he wants in his country now with little to no regulations to stop him from abusing powers. If anything it seems more like Putin is using turkey so that he can have his ships and planes come through the Bosporus strait easily to help supply Assad in the war. Also how turkey is refusing to help the Russians and the US even to fight with the Kurds and just killing as many as they can to suppress them