Can you still go to the countryside in your country in order to avoid living next to Browns and Blacks?

Can you still go to the countryside in your country in order to avoid living next to Browns and Blacks?

I am a German, currently living in Norway.

As you can see on the picture 'refugees' are systematically settled in practically all small villages. Sometimes there is a population of 500 inhabitants who receive 1,500 'refugees'.

I also know from other students of my university that 'refugee' camps are placed in remote areas with only a few inhabitants here in Norway.

Other urls found in this thread:

santafeproperties.com/listing/201504771-62-mesa-viento-madrid-new-mexico-87010/
youtube.com/watch?v=3CQMgIoFCyc
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/02/farmers-hailed-as-heroes-in-romanian-press-for-defeating-secret-eu-funded-plans-to-build-migrant-centre-in-village/
youtube.com/watch?v=5cw-8OT-EWc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks Soros, thanks Merkel. We love you.

Postdata: i hope you rot in hell someday fucking liberal pieces of shit

Why haven't there been more arson attacks on these places? There were lots for a while and then they pretty much stopped. The chance of being caught is minimal if you're not an idiot...

I feel so bad for you guys in the north.
Cucked so hard

Just kill them.

They should all be placed in a remote area in the north of norway with an electric fence around it and guards.

I am looking at places like this;

santafeproperties.com/listing/201504771-62-mesa-viento-madrid-new-mexico-87010/

remote but within a half hour of a metro area. quiet.. has solar PV, can add panels and batteries for more energy dig a well for more water but I already drink bottle water anyway and it has a 300 gallon tank for rain water for toilet , dish washing and showers.

White genocide is real

In most cases 'refugees' burned the shelters themselves. The most notable case was when a guy named Hamsa burned a huge trade fair building as seen in the following video:

youtube.com/watch?v=3CQMgIoFCyc

I assume Germans are still too afraid to get caught and do not know how to do it.

Camps are specifically placed near small towns or in villages, what they do is just take one of the hotels that's not getting much tourism and convert it, or simply build a camp nearby. It's like that in all of Europe.

I live in a village with 1.5k inhabitants. The refugees started appearing out of nowhere here, and nobody that I know seems to give a fuck.

How long till there's a coup, Germans won't just lie down and die right?
r-right?

>'refugees' are systematically settled in practically all small villages. Sometimes there is a population of 500 inhabitants who receive 1,500 'refugees'.

conditions are perfect

I get that idea too when I go to Germany every two weeks.

>Gypsies already left for western Europe and they're not coming back
>Muslims not allowed due to 99% orthodox christian
>GDP has been growing fast and steadily for several years already
>No crime

Intrermarium Union when?

How are people going to be woken out of their apathy? I'm starting to think that the only thing that will save the west is worldwide economic collapse. People might start look at refugees a little differently if they go to bed hungry

I bet that place is crawling with spiders, snakes and scorpions. Not paying 165k to live among tiny venomous biomachines and a half hour from a hospital.

>and nobody that I know seems to give a fuck.
Well, it is just a ticking time bomb. When the social system collapses in the next financial crisis there will not be enough money to sustain the 'refugees'. Once they become hungry and suffer, criminality will explode and a civil war will ensue. Then they will give a F.

The elites still have 99% white villages to themselves. You go to South East Dublin or West London, thats what you see. Some working class areas are 50% foreign born.

Accelerationism - it's not just for Marxists anymore

I just hope they somehow wake up earlier than that.
They just find it beautiful that now they have a Afghan or whatever in their work place.

It doesn't take much, you know. First, a peaceful march through the village. Then, if they're being ignored, a few carefully placed fires at night.

>Farmers Hailed As ‘Heroes’ In Romanian Press For Defeating Secret EU Funded Plans To Build Migrant Centre In Town

breitbart.com/london/2016/02/02/farmers-hailed-as-heroes-in-romanian-press-for-defeating-secret-eu-funded-plans-to-build-migrant-centre-in-village/

youtube.com/watch?v=5cw-8OT-EWc

not a single dark/brown/orange/piss skin coloured in my Village

The neightbor Towns got some (dozents, not hundrets), but we will likely never get any due to no Available housing and no Grocery stores in 2KM range.
They did the smart thing and build the Barracks next to the stores

But desu. The ones living there arent even hostile. All they do is breed and drink beer, almost all criminal activity is done by the estern europe...

you forgot Gila Monsters , Valley Fever and Hanta Virus from rodent droppings.

I lived rough in California for a few years on land with rattle snakes.. we had a blue plastic 50 gallon drum in which we'd collect rattlers till we had a dozen or so then cart them across the river.... apparently they actually can swim.. but still one boy did get bit once but he lived.... first stop would be to get a shotgun and a case of shells for sure.

So they say. Investigate the social circles and travel histories of supposed progressives and you'll learn they don't actually desire being around non-whites. But when your only source of income hires some inbred desert weirdo you smile and nod and remember that work is only part of your day to day.

desu what bothers me the most is the unbelievable racism just due to the Skin color.

We already had serval refugee wafes in the last 30 years like Kosovo or Albanian dudes appeared out of nowhere for serval years.

They behaved like shit for the most part but guess what? They moved on instead of commiting "white genozide"
Today you hardly see anyone out of these nations anymore

kys

>no Available housing
That does not stop them. As you can see here on the picture from a small village I know in Germany they just built some containers. It is surely just a matter of time until they have a settlement in every tiny village and established the necessary infrastructure.

>But desu. The ones living there arent even hostile
They have not enough reason yet. But you can do the math what will happen once there is a financial crisis and the social system collapses. They will not get money anymore, start to hunger and suffer. Then there will be a resource conflict, criminality will naturally explode and a civil war ensue.

By the way, yesterday I saw those famous stickers saying "Good night right side" on a lamp post.

>unbelievable racism just due to the Skin color.
The whole war in Kosovo was just 'due skin colour'. Different races cannot coexist peacfully together in the long-term.

The quantity of these 'refugees' was extremely small in comparison and as I already pointed out in this thread, the huge scale violence will happen once the social system collapses due to the next financial crisis. Most immigrants are brown and black, low IQ, violent savages who breed like rabbits. They will not contribute to the social system and just drain resources from it. But this is only possible to a certain point, it is not sustainable.

>"Good night right side"
Should be replaced with this.

More muslim than Spain. Can someone teach me how to start a reconquista?

I live in a 200k city and there is plenty of places where refugee niggers got settled.
they planned to stuff a few hundred of them right next to my apartment block but people were protesting and they started to renovate the building so refugee niggers can't live there.

for now my neighbourhood is safe but other parts of town are infected with roaches and I see more and more niggers every day.

things are not looking good at all.

east germany btw

Northwest here.
Which reagion may be the most muslim free?

*region
Fix.

the small Villages in the Thüringer Wald seem to be refugeenigger free (according to the Map and for now).
also been there not so long ago and didn't see a nigger.

First you need comfortable shoes.

>That does not stop them. As you can see here on the picture from a small village I know in Germany they just built some containers. It is surely just a matter of time until they have a settlement in every tiny village and established the necessary infrastructure.

I wrote a sentence about this
They will never build housing in our Village, because we got not a single Store.
Instead they did the smart thing an build the Containers in the next town right beside the Stores.

All the Other Small Villages with no Infrastructure that took one or two Families had available Housing already, and People intrested in making money "renting it the state"

>They have not enough reason yet. But you can do the math what will happen once there is a financial crisis and the social system collapses. They will not get money anymore, start to hunger and suffer. Then there will be a resource conflict, criminality will naturally explode and a civil war ensue.

For the most part, they arent the Shitty 20yo Fag, but Families

The Real Problem are the LEA called "initial reception" containers, where they are after arrival and wait for their Visa or whatever. Hundrets of People from different ethics, sometimes hating each other to the blood, trapped on a small area and not allowed to do / work anything. -> how could that possibly go wrong?

That would drive everyone insane + large groups tent to do really stupid things when bored enough, thats not a refugee symptom. we got the same with the Turkish/russisch teen gangs...

Its not like you could do it any better, building the infrastructure would take years and we are already over the Peak of new refugees.
Sitting it out is after all not the worst idea

well, at least most off the time they only hurt eachother

Just trying to bring in some perspective

I live on the countryside 25 km from multicultural hellhole Brussels ,
I haven't seen a nigger or arab in years in my village
Shitskins seem to stay in big city ghettos and hate the countryside
Feels good man,
Only based white farmers in my village

Sad.
Maybe the refugees will go to the bigger cities from alone as they find easier work there or can better leech off established communities.
If the actually settle the land and are enabled to bring their families with them, we must accept our position as a minority and either give up and blend, flee the country or look inwards to become more clannish.
What do you guys think?

you are aware that the image shows locations where there is NO asylum center, right?

>Shitskins seem to stay in big city ghettos and hate the countryside
It is true that they hate the countryside, but in Germany and Norway the 'refugees' only get welfare if they stay there.

when niggers settle here in my neighbourhood I'm sure many white guys will start to make them feel very uncomfy.

like I said the building they started to renovate was for a short amount of time housing a bunch of refugees but white people were standing in front of the gate all day long and the niggers didn't dare to step outside and then got moved as shit was about to escalate.

based glatzen, also based slavs are protecting us.

So then literally every pixel without a pin in it has a refugee center? I can't read maps you son of a bitch and you know this, so why are you doing this to me?

like the cucks wanted to house even more refugees there but then renovation started, building was actually a school that was empty for some time.

No, it shows the places where there are 'refugee' camps. The title just states the demand, that people do not want to have them, but each red pin is a shelter. It most be far worse by now, because this map is not up-to-date. Google deleted the map with 'refugee' shelters which they branded as 'racist', because then everyone could finally see what is going to happen.

I live in a city and we don't really have any non-white folks around. The country definitely has very few but it's not like europe. I'm on the Canadian Prairies.

Southwestern Germany reporting in - not much niggers could be seen until recently, now they're settling them here full force - also lots of other shitskins. Even the french are complaing about them, they all used to cross the border to shop in germany.

I think, and hope, that this will happen first. So yeah, become more clannish.

Atlantic Canada is one of the whitest places in the world however we still have problems. Femenism and general modern female attitudes have resulted in low birth rates, in New Brunswick population growth was in a negative due to that and emigration. People are also really fat and dumb here too.

Migrants are more of a symptom rather than the disease. Our own culture is the problem, if all the migrants were to disappear all the other problems still remain.