What does the Sup Forums think about Russia and Russian politics?

What does the Sup Forums think about Russia and Russian politics?

Youre North Korea light in terms of great leader. Putin is a dictator by cult of personality and the average Ruskie is all too happy to let him murder your journalists and usurp your nations wealth.

On a personal level you guys are pretty bro tier, but Putin has got to go.

Good nation free of degenerates with a good leader.

Why is there a Swedish flag when Jezebel, Reddit, tumblr and 99% of feminists are Americans?

>Putin is a dictator by cult of personality

i`m so excited, when non-russians talking about muh cult of personality, lel

I don't give a shit. I just think about your 12,000 nukes and get a little nervous.

I have no fucking idea but you should be ashamed that somehow Chechen muslims are more homophobic than you. You dirty gay lovers.

Oh, so you hold free and fair elections then? He doesnt hold regular photo ops with bears and shit? Your fellow countrymen dont have pictures of him hanging on their walls and on their clothes? Ive been lied to and you guys are secretly a direct democracy? Wew

Don't be afraid, Putin is a pussy

Poorfags addicted to alcohol, krokodil and soulless nationalism. Stop fucking with my elections btw.

Currently writing my bachelor on russian soft power and how it is misunderstood.
Domestic politics i know nothing about, international politics i think russia is hugely misunderstood. the way i see it, russia is defending itself from western influences.

It's my favourite country, and the only major nation that fights the zionists at all levels.

I have family and friends in Russia who all really approve of Putin so I take no issue with him, he may not be perfect but he has done a hell of a lot of good for your country.

>Oh, so you hold free and fair elections then?
Even if we had free and fair elections, Putin would still win, so theres no matter
>He doesnt hold regular photo ops with bears and shit?
No, lol. Do americans realy believe in this?
>Your fellow countrymen dont have pictures of him hanging on their walls and on their clothes?
Yes, they have. But I dont see nothing bad in it (nothing good either)

>all too happy

>Poorfags addicted to alcohol, krokodil and soulless nationalism. Stop fucking with my elections btw.
Things get better, only alcohol now.
> Stop fucking with my elections btw
Wtf, you don't like that we elected Trump?

Nigga what?

See "Putin is a dictator by cult of personality and the average Ruskie is all too happy to let him murder your journalists and usurp your nations wealth."

You genuinely dont care that youre living under in a dictatorship, Ill never understand it

I think russia is fairly cool, i like Putin because he's not a spineless cunt

No more a dictatorship than the US or any western country.

>You genuinely dont care that youre living under in a dictatorship, Ill never understand it
Wtf, I thought Sup Forums is a nazi board ;(
I don't know for all russians, but I feel fine living under dictatorship, as long as it follows national interests. I still dont like Putin, cause he is a thief and a civic nationalist cuck

Haha, Based Korea threatened Israel and is a much more sane player than America.

All countries are shit now, but America is the worst in history.

Personally I don't care about Trump vs Hillary I don't think it matters that much. But stop fucking with my elections.

let's just call Swedens cucks and be done with it. That way we don't have to think about the problems at home.

It's not like white american babies have been in the minority since 2014 or anything, haha

>Personally I don't care about Trump vs Hillary I don't think it matters that much. But stop fucking with my elections.
Why should I stop fucking with your elections if you think that it don't matters?

t. Putin

Russia's not to be trusted, they did give us cultural Marxism and other mind parasites after all.

Well done for getting rid of the ussr
((( problem))) tho

The kikes gave you that, not Russia, Russian kikes maybe.

B-but cultural marxists were based in Frankfurt school, and Frankfurt is not in Russia...

Will be very important in the future to bring on world peace. Ignore xuilo although he is based he still Robs his people and is corrupt but keeps Russian in check and doesn't make it fall apart. When he develops it in to a + - function sister more open minded people will be hired to push the country further. Sanctions are a meme is something he needs to reorient the economy and push it a way from western hegemony which is ending and will end with a bang similar to 2008 financial crisis. Autarky will be a goal but to a small extent because trade drives up GDP.

Russian behavior isn't good but the Americans acting the way they act just lets Russians have an excuse...

All things considered I find Russia quite suspicious in many respects, funding political parties and the like. The more shattered Europe gets the better for Russians in charge who will then use political and economic tools to strong-arm their way piecemeal through rudderless euro countries especially in eastern and central Europe. I guess a lot of people forgot 56 and 68. Too many Russians have a nostalgia for a horrendous artificial regime. The legacy of the soviets lives on because inherited institutions and actors once part of the system are the ones in control of Russia nowadays. When it comes to the Russian government, it's always a game for more control. The Russian people I'm not sure. I guess they can be nice.

>"Social life in this country is a permanent conspiracy against the truth. Anyone who is not duped is regarded there as a traitor... to refute a lie, to contradict a political claim... is an attack on the security of the state."
Marquis Astolphe de Custine, "Letters from Russia"

*Functioning sistem. Fugg sorry guys a bit drunk after a board meeting.