Why isn't car care socialized?

Why does everyone have to pay out of pocket when their car gets sick and needs help? Shouldn't everyone chip in to provide people with access to functional working cars?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WqR7X
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Shouldn't everyone chip in to provide people with access to functional working cars?

its called Car Insurance.

We have a system here that makes it illegal to not have Car Insurance so whenever something happens it will get fixed and others pay for it.

Sure your payments might get upped when you have an accident and you are the one responsible for it but in general everything is cared for.

You can even get insurance that covers literally everything even the stuff that breaks on its own/accidents that are your fault.

if you don't have car insurance they take away your car hehe

Because its a privilege to own cars there's way to many faggots clogging my roads already anyway

People use auto insurance in Germany to pay for repairs when their car breaks down?

>People use auto insurance in Germany to pay for repairs when their car breaks down?

yes there are some that cover everything but they cost more obviously

What if all services are more than 16km away and you require a car to have access to any of them?

>Equating cars to humans

He's talking about car repairs for mechanical issues etc. Insurance doesn't cover that except for random private companies that offer it. It's a great idea though give me your money! Someone must pay for my beat up old car that I do absolutely no preventative maintenance on! What? You don't think that's fair? Well you're an evil bigot! I should be able to take care of or not take care of my car! It's my choice!

You people are strange. Here unless it's body work, everything mechanical is paid for out of pocket. Even body work, people don't like to collect on their insurance unless they absolutely have to, because they'll jack up your premiums.

Then you buy a car if you can but these days everyone buys cars just because. Not of necessity

If services are more than 10 miles out of your way, you need to move. Or, afford your own damned car.
Car care is cheap, unless you live in a "commie" hell hole.

Tbh nearly all insurance, home, auto, health, etc. should be nationalized and universal.

my poor car needs a repair but I can't afford it :(

In Germany too, sometimes you pay out of pocket in an accident and don't call police and insurance because of this.

Why is car care cheap though? And is it cheap?

Democrats have been pushing for gibmadat cars since the Clinton administration

You're forgetting that we also have mandatory yearly inspections by the state to guarantee your car is not a public hazard.

Really makes me think. It's like we could have a similar system for people or something and penalize those who eat poorly and don't exercise.

This is retarded and impossible

>Someone must pay for my beat up old car that I do absolutely no preventative maintenance on!

well the thing is those type of insurances aren't usually worth it for old shitty cars cause they payments will be higher than what the entire car is worth etc

It is worth it for new cars and shit.

Its economically irrational to get a super expensive insurance for a shitty old car.

yeah well it all depends on your insurance but its def possibly to never worry about anything here

>You're forgetting that we also have mandatory yearly inspections by the state to guarantee your car is not a public hazard.

yeah every 2 years here

>in general everything is cared for.
Except when an illegal hits your car, totals it, and sends you to the hospital for a bill that you can't pay because you got fired for recovering.
Basically, insurance only benefits the state and insurance companies.

Are you dumb? Do you really think that would work with niggers? Learn to fix your own car. No help needed. When you socialize anything niggers come in to take it over in hoards.

>Except when an illegal hits your car, totals it, and sends you to the hospital for a bill that you can't pay because you got fired for recovering.

this can't happen here cause cars without insurances get tracked down, shut down and ultimately towed and taken away from you

>having illegals in your country
>paying for hospital
hahaha

having car insurance is fucking useless, I drive a 2005 civic and I rarely drive it, having insurance is a waste of money I payed $2000 for it and if it gets stolen I'll just take the fucking bus

>paying some high school dropout grease monkey $80 per hour to turn some wrenches

No its not because everyone will be paying for my car and the costs will be shared, making it more efficient. We will have efficiency and group buying power because of the sheer amount of people paying into the system. Universal car care for all!

Not everyone has a 2k car. My car costs 15k and that's already cheap I don't want to worry that someone will hit me or steal it scratch it etc.

this reminds me of a few people in the election trying to push for socialized pet insurance.

>Why is car care cheap though?
Because it's not subsidized.
Also, because steel is cheap.
And, mechanics are common.
Finally, because the cost of living is not atrocious, unless you live in a city.
>And is it cheap?
No, not really... retard.

u jelly u jelly ahhahahahhhaha poopoosss on uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

captcha: american eatpooppoooo :)))))))

>this can't happen here cause cars without insurances get tracked down, shut down and ultimately towed and taken away from you
You're dumb for believing that.

You're a retard that doesn't know Europe at all.

outside of external damage or extreme abusive behavior, humans fix themselves and will continue to work well throughout there lifetime.

many parts on a car will simple wear out over time as the parts within in them do not have cells constantly dividing and repairing themselves.
I sure would love living bushing and shocks... just water and feed them. and never have to replace them. Would be pretty damn nice.

what do you mean im dumb for believing that?

are you stupid? it literally happened to me .. i forgot to pay my insurance and within a few days my car had their license plates marked, was in the system for the police and had a big red sticker on the front window telling me i have to pay my insurance or it will get towed away within 48 hours lol

it is a 1 in a gazillion chance here that you end up in a car accident with someone who has no insurance

if germans take one thing seriously then it is their cars.

We live in a society where people would rather drive a big fat car than have a nice home.

Also you see relatively few damaged cars if any on german streets compared to nigger countries like France or Italy cause Germans are really autistic about any body damage and have to fix it instantly.

All I know about German cars - they have published torque specs for almost every fastener on the car. Autistic is right :P

OMG
I knew Germany is a surveillance state but that takes the cake.

There should be Cadillac plans that cover oil changes and wiper fluid. The government should pay for it if I can't afford it. If they don't I'll cry on tv.

Because a car isn't a right.

Life and liberty is.

Because it's great to see the big idiots of the world fuck up their lives even more because they couldn't be bothered to change their oil for a measles $50 at most and now have to deal with a catastrophic problem that costs thousands and it keeps this retarded person down in the shitty parts of life where they belong.

This problem because worse when it's a stupid nigger in a leased Mercedes where just checking to see if anything is wrong with that pile of shit costs thousands.

Just another limiter. Gotta keep it that way.

So, you're saying some socialized one-fits-all type system is counter to your interests?

Native Germans might have their cars insured and registered just like law-abiding Americans, but a refugee wouldn't care.
The point is an illegal not having insurance would hit you.
Either way, the German didn't get my point.
Retard.

Jesus christ and I thought we were bad. I frequently drive my uninisured, untaxed and unmoted spare car about town when my normal DD is getting work done and the worst I've ever got is a "take it home mate" from the police

What about blinker fluid?

>Native Germans might have their cars insured and registered just like law-abiding Americans, but a refugee wouldn't care.

read the thread or my posts

YOU CAN'T PUT A CAR ON THE STREET HERE IF ITS NOT INSURED.

The system will know and shut you down. its a crime. You can't do it and gets noticed super fast.

I give someone 2 weeks at best before they take away his cars without insurance and thats when you actively try to avoid getting caught.

>life is a right

Not a single living thing in all of existence has ever defied death. How can life possibly be a right?

Don't forget the muffler bearings either

>YOU CAN'T PUT A CAR ON THE STREET HERE IF ITS NOT INSURED.
well look on the bright side.

once a refugee does it, the law will be removed

That's not to say "take it home" isn't bad.
In America, it violates the constitution, because of the right to free travel.

>once a refugee does it, the law will be removed

i wish but no they will never get rid of that 1984 part of our surveillance state sorry

sure i get cheated out of tens of thousands of euros for insurance companies (over the years) but at least i don't ahve to worry abotu some refugee ruining me financially i guess

I've had a car that I've been driving from high school. Only minimal maintenance and over 300k miles. Bought it at 130,000 for 2 grand. Only bought the bare minimum liability insurance from the cheapest people I could find. Only one accident ever in the car I had before that one so rate was low as shit.

>basically the Jews don't want you to know if you drive normally and just maintain your vehicle you don't have to pay the insurance and dealership Jew.

You can't put an uninsured car on the road in America either. It gets towed, you get arrested, and you get fined.
Also, Americans can't register a car without insurance.
buuuuttt
It happens.

Because cars are not people, retard.

#Imwithher

>Why isn't car care socialized?
so public transportation? weak bait OP. god, its summer already

But the majority of people don't have good access to public transport. What should they do?

>i wish but no they will never get rid of that 1984 part of our surveillance state sorry
merkel would suck off every refugee if she could.

the more likely option is refugees become exempt from this law.

the same thing theyve always done, unemployment is really low.people are getting around somehow.
or they could wait for public driverless cars

doesn't that depend on the state you are in?

>this level of autism
I love torquing every fastener on my Mercedes to spec. It's so satisfying.

>#Imwithher
Le Pen lost, get over it.

Two words:

Public OPTION

No one wants to take your kike filled corperate health care away. We just want the option of a bit for profit alternative.

Dipshit HMO shill

I'm not sure.
But, Mexicans and Canadians cross the border all the time,

why isnt everything socialized? give me more neetbux faggots.

No, not a shill, just exploring why people are fairly rational when it comes to taking care of their cars and irrational when it comes to um, other types of care...

Where do you draw the line, ultimately.

Pay NATO dembts

No thats not how the real world works fag

You're not in favor of an NAS? A National Auto Service?

discord.gg/WqR7X