What will you do when this happens?

What will you do when this happens?

>survive the war
>make a ton of healthy white babies afterwards

just like my grandfather

Be livin right here, in my land with mucha mota, and growin my own food.

with what money?

The kids will obviously start working ASAP.

with what money will you raise them until they can work?

i have to point out that when the muslims decide to properly invade europe you are the first significant country in their way, not to mention that they already have more than enough muslims in your country to do whatever they want.
In other words move to another country or get killed by the muslims

The wife and I will work whenever she's not too pregnant

Money?
You don't need money to have kids.
The highest birth rates in the world are to people who live in dirt.

>just bunker 200 kg noodles

food prices will skyrocked and you can trade half a kilo of noodles for a comfy home and eat noodles every day

catch: be a european and have no guns to protect your 1 gorillion usd worth of noodles

when she's working with you, who is raising and feeding your child?

and they starve their children. your point being?

africa has high birth rate, but also high infant mortality rate.

We'll drag the kids along. Work is life.

cool story are you married already?
Oh hang on, this is Sup Forums, there are only virgins here

who is gonna employe someone who drags along babies to work?

Their population is still growing though.

Get that city mentality out of your head.
A few acres can feed a family. And the great thing about farm work: you can teach them to help when they are really young. Feeding chickens or whatever.

>A few acres
how are you gonna acquire a few acres for yourself?

>implying this will matter after a war with millions of young lads dead

How else do you propose we overcome the challenge of repopulating? We will have to create a new generation of whites in case we win this, how we do it will be a trivial footnote of history in the decades afterwards.

Grandpa didn't need money and neither do we.

>split a cell phone with your wife
>kids work from 12
>live on your own land
>grow at least some of your own food
>have pre-installed solar panels
>get fit, learn self defense, buy a gun

Get ready for game time bros. It's fucking coming.

And?
That was the reality everywhere up until the 1940s.

and what makes you think you are going to be the lucky guy to survive?
Furthermore based on where your country is located it looks more to me that you are fucked

>>kids work from 12
how are you gonna feed and raise your kids from baby to 12?
>>live on your own land
how do you acquire land?
>>solar panels
lmaoooooooooooooo how are you gonna get those and pay for them?
>get fit, learn, buy
how when you're working non stop to feed your family?

>1940s
the world has changed mate, nothing is as it was back then. think about it before you fantasize

>and what makes you think you are going to be the lucky guy to survive?

If you don't believe in surviving, you might as well shoot yourself as soon as they hand you a rifle and ammo.

Buy it ahead of time. It's not like it's expensive if you buy far away from the city. I may have a huge advantage over you given where I live. Or you can wait and be totally unprepared and scramble with everyone else.

Do you know how much food toddlers eat? Almost fucking nothing bro, they're like 5 pounds. Your wife can make dirt-cheap food from home and breast feed too. EZPZ

Acquire land by fleeing major metropolitan areas and buying it.

Work.

You can work a 55 hour week, workout and raise a family and have time for the shooting range. Quit being a pussy. Get a good job. Become a tradesman, contractor or entrepreneur or something.

shitpost on here and ask for livestreams

actually it is a pretty legit question which if you had given it some thought you could come up with a pretty smart answer, you could of argued that you were going to dodge the draft somehow.
Also, you must take into account that in your calculations of
>millons of young lads dead
unless your government is literally willing to conscript every single man in the country, which is unlikely becouse that would leave the important infrastructure un-attended and un-used you are still dealing with a survival probability of about 40% or less.
It's not about surviving as you put it, it's about raising your probability of success in your plan.

>Buy it ahead of time. It's not like it's expensive if you buy far away from the city
maybe in the US, not here.
but even then, with what money? there are barely any jobs and unemployement is skyrocketing.

>buying it
what money?
>You can work a 55 hour week, workout and raise a family and have time for the shooting range. Quit being a pussy. Get a good job. Become a tradesman, contractor or entrepreneur or something.
sure thing mate. call me when you wake up

So plants don't grow in dirt? Chickens don't lay eggs? Cats don't catch mice? Trees don't give fruit? Sheep are poisonous? What has changed?

>and what makes you think you are going to be the lucky guy to survive?

being prepared increases his chance of survival substantially. Like wearing a seatbelt.

>catch: be a european and have no guns to protect your 1 gorillion usd worth of noodles
You should have been honing your cutlery combat skills long ago Heinz. You are already dead.

dirt is expensive :^) US is huge, so land is cheap, the opposite is true here.

also, do you own land already? because when shit hits the fan, prices are going up

Do you just not want to survive?
That's a legitimate choice.
You can also just prey on whoever else is around. Eat your neighbors. Though I suggest banding together with your neighbors and eating the people in the next neighborhood over.

>Do you just not want to survive?
I want realistic plans, not this idealistic shit where everything goes right and people are giving away cheap land

Excuse me i will let you know i am mister James and i have a PhD in eating people, i belive your hypothesis is incorrect becouse if you were to band together with your neighbours to eat the people next over you will find yourself in the need to kill more people to feed your entire group, therefore the food supply (people) would run out faster than if you were to go at it solo.
At the same time you wont have to deal with the classic emotional bullshit normies have

Yeah I already own some land and I'm looking for more. Much better use of my money than new cars or the junk of the week. I also already know how to grow a good amount of food and I have my own seeds from my own harvests.

If you can talk to people you could always make friends with folks in some rural village someplace. My cousin and my step father bother we're good at that and ended up in low cost small towns. It would at least give you a place to bug-out to.

Senpai, the problem is no one knows what will happen, all we can do is make hypothetical plans for something that as far as we are concerned may never take place, it's all a load of bullshit, and even if it did happen it is extremely unlikely that you could prepare yourself emotionally, phsycologically, mentally and physically.
The fact is no one knows for sure what the great happening is going to be.
People assume it's going to be a massive world war, but we just simply don't know, it may very well turn into a religious war or something completely unexpected

People
People who eat people
Are the luckiest people
In the world!

Or it just wont happen like every other happening. It's gonna be atleast another 100 years before anything interesting happens on a global scale - at which point, I'll be dead, and so will you.

Well taking into account the other option is to die and go back to the dull abyss we come from...

Ok then tell us what your limits are and we will get creative for you.

Are you stuck in an apartment? Do you have no yard at all? How much space do you have for storage? Can you cook? Do you have others dependent on you? Unless it's massive amounts of war you probably won't have to eat anyone. But there's a lot you can do rather cheaply to be able to get through even a great depression level event if you are ready ahead of time.

A-ha, what if i am an inmortal cyborg?
Checkmate atheists

>In the internet no one knows you are an inmortal god shitposting from another dimension

Probably stay home and play some vidya while white men go die for another Jewish war.

I'm with you there. If I have to choose between starvation and putting people in my peas porridge pot, I'll go with long pig every time. And I'll save at least one bullet in case I catch the kuru.