The Ancient white legacy

Your favorite white civilization/empire before Greece/Rome?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=958NaaqNL1o
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lusius_Quietus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ancient white civilization

Celts are cool

The Samurai

Thule

He's not wrong.

That was a culture, not a civilization.

>south europeans/mediterraneans aren't white
>Rome and ancient Greece were the founders of modern white civilization

Pick one already.

ahahaha top-est of keks'!

that's pretty funny considering that we have people constantly trying to destroy/erase our past, here on Sup Forums especially

Modern southern Europeans aren't white.

Ancient Rome and Greece were ruled by the Aryan descendants of Hyperboreans.

I don't think it's funny

The first civilization in Europe was Greek. Persians were inarguably white at the time, though.

t. butthurt José

A FUCKING HUE HUE thinks he can tell who is white and who is not lmao

Anglo-Saxon and Celt obvs.

Not only are they my ancestors, but the Celtic warrior culture was pretty cool. Despite the Celts being BTFO'd a lot of the time they came back a few houndred years later and booted the Dane cucks out of Ireland, Scotland (most of it) and Wales.

And the type of Feudal System they had made sense, and gave power to those who actually deserved it and not just hereditary like the Normy Normans.

Hyperborea-Thule

I agree the samurai were pretty cool.

I have a love for them

OP said before Greece/Rome.

youtube.com/watch?v=958NaaqNL1o

Anglo-saxons are unironically the master race

>Greece/Rome, white
>My fucking side's

I hope Kim nuke's you burger-christcuck-faggots into oblivion.

Scands didn't even have civilization until the medeval ages, Even.

>>
>Sweden
>still White

The browness of southern Europeans stems from the conquests by the Arabs before the Crusades.
Islam must be destroyed. Women must be stripped of their political power or the Simites will destroy this world.

At least they were whiter then Sweden is right now

please do tell us about the arab conquest of Italy Jamal
>inb4 Sicily = Italy

I'm not even christian.
Sweden, not surprised.

the tuatha de danann

>Southern Italy isn't Italy

Bronze Age Scandinavia was pretty cool. Possibly strong cultural ties with Mycenaean Greece.

Whites didn't have empires before the rise of Greece and Rome. Greece and Rome aren't white anyway, they are olive skinned Meddie Sea people. It doesn't make them any less European, but still they are not white. Getting to my point, the Ancient Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Cornish, and other Britons like the Iceni. The druids had a deep connection to something very, very, powerful and otherworldly.

>The druids had a deep connection to something very, very, powerful and otherworldly.
>>/x/

The Villanova culture. They were proto-Romans and had a good football team.

Fuck off, fag. Stupid kike on a stick Christ cucks get to come here and jack off about their "God" everyday!

>cars have wheels therefore wheels are cars

Achaemenid Empire

>. Persians were inarguably white at the time, though.

WE

I'm gonna go with Samurai.

they are whiter than ameretards

>Greece and Rome aren't white anyway, they are olive skinned Meddie Sea people

Spoken like a true revisionist cultural marxist.

Pic related: First hand account of the hair and eye color of the roman emperors.

Conclusion: Southern Europeans has been steadily diluted by african dindus over the ages looking for gibs in the European empires. The further the back you go, the whiter the southerners were.

I suppose you could call it pigment encroachment.

Yes, but the difference is we know fuck all about the druids, unless you accept the Roman records, in which case they were a murderous cult that constantly preformed human sacrifice.

They emigrated from Europe. The chance didn't happen until they were conquered by Muslims.

>First hand account
*beep* wrong, Malalas lived when the Empire had already collapsed and his chronographia is considered of little historical value

Suetonious also lived when Augustus had already died

moreover, what Romans considered 'subflavum' is very debatable, and blonde Italians do exist

now go be a snownigger somewhere else

Take you pick

culture != civilization

I dont believe any of them to have looked nordic, if that's what you're thinking.

The picture you posted is pretty spot on.

>and blonde Italians do exist

I don't know why people think Italians are all swarthy and Arab like. I'd say most Italians look like generic mainland brown haired, brown eyed Europeans, and then the blonds are as probably as numerous as the swarthes.

hollywood made people forget that the center-north of Italy exists and is not exactly the same as the south, where most of new world migrants came from
nobody thinks Romans were from the south given their Italic-Etruscan background

>african dindus
>supporting literal nigger revisionism
Get back in the boat Mbombo

Only north of italy is italy, the rest is shit

I don't really know why we are discussing southern Italians or greek people at all, it's not these countries who are flooding our borders looking for gibs. We should be focusing on the real problem

Is that osaka castle?

ancient egyptians

he said white

Thanks for teaching us from your jungle thousands of miles away who is white, who is not and when and how it happened.

I´m already picking up my stuff to move to France with some italian friends so we can live on welfare

Italy is Italy, in all its multicultural historical patrimony which luckily nationalism hasn't completely destroyed yet
southerners are Italians, just different from others, nothing bad about having actual historically based diversity(at least as long as the state makes things work together, something that the Italian state failed to do, which is another matter)

Italy is much too centralised isn't it? Consider your history, that's a major mistake.

>before greece and rome
>white
Pick one

it is, Italy should've been unified but the local administration shouldn't have been sacrificed as it was
this only created dependence from the south and anger from the north

it's not unlike the EU, where vastly different countries are put together under the same economic/cultural model and people wonder why some states are failing while others are making bank

Nords

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

This

You were saying?

Atlantis.

Samurai had some of the coolest armor.

Let's make Japan great again

Not white, but I'll always enjoy the fact that someone with the same halpogroup as hitler, and also a berber has enjoying slaughter and displacing jews.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lusius_Quietus