You people are very naive. Majority of Muslims living in the west have citizenship...

You people are very naive. Majority of Muslims living in the west have citizenship, you can't deport someone who's born here.

T. Kurd bro from Iraq.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h9yRzoOB1C4
youtube.com/watch?v=1t0YesVmizM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

America should take all of the white muslims like pic related. I'm sure they aren't as savage as the darker more african looking ones

>OP cannot into the difference between legal and illegal immigration

Come to a country without a visa. Overstay your visa. Those are grounds for deportation. No one but morons like yourself, OP, are talking about deporting immigrants in the country legally.

nobody really cares Ahmed you should go to Muslimland if you want sharia law

this, we all love based legal immigrants here

in fact i just had a based legal immigrant over at my home to fuck my wife, it was totally based

Hitler did.

Fuck off stinky cheese kurd.

That is why you repatriate them.

Can they be shot in the back of the head?

>you can't deport
Who was talking of deportation?

We can do whatever the fuck we want.

>Cant deport what is "natural" citizen
>CAN imprison and execute...

Redine what it means to be a citizen, being able to trace ancestry back on both sides let's say to 1950 or some silly number that weeds out 90% of savages
Then start deporting people back to their ancestral homelands who were on welfare for longer than a year, for committing a felony etc.
Eventually most will be gone, this is probably the most realistic outcome of any kind of mass-repatriation of non-whites from Europe imho

You wouldn't be allowed here 70 years ago. I blame Jews.

Well if we can't deport you, we just have to remove you with other means, then.

>inb4 crimes against humanity accusations

Muslims just suck, that's all. They're a cult based on a hateful and shitty worldview. Noone likes what they bring to the table.

We can gas them, though.

as the same for all rest of religious, i mean if you into a crusade to put Islam down then i say you should do it to all religions...

That kid looks like Cara Delevingne

Human rights shouldn't apply to subhumans like muslims

>you can't deport someone who's born here.

we can deport everyone else though

but meanwhile your corpses are going to continue blowing in terrorist attacks

>you can't deport someone who's born here
try me

This.

Muslims and non-whites don't have a future in Europe. I hope some of you have enough sense to realize that.

i think the big issue here is poor america fat owns lots of money to china and shiet , and its getting jelly of Arab word because america is in decay

>muslims need to convert, enslave or kill all non muslims according to Islamic literature
>Muslims kill more Muslims everyday than anyone else
Could these people be any more retarded?

US Hegemony has never been greater actually. After the fall of the Soviet Union, the US have filled much of the void. The decline of American power ( force is the only true power) is a lie.

you are the retard one that cannot see this is le arabic day of the rope

more like day of behead the kuffar...

Did you get to finish at Mohammed's face, at least, Hans?

Dafuq we want to deport You? No nigger here's a free train ticket.

lol next 5 years we talk

Yea I mean if just one of twelve Muslims are based then why wouldn't we welcome them.

As long as they are legal they are just as British as Shakespeare and probably as talented to. I have a based Muslim friend that came here legally and probably pays taxes.

I take pictures of me and my legal friend doing some British shit like drinking beer and Fanta together.

He's a proper geezer like Gavin mcciness is

If our current government gets things their way, I fear you are indeed right.

You're right, but you can execute them.

Chechens are the most savage muslims though

We can do whatever we want with you cunt. Citizenship means nothing, Australia has the Race Power.

there are muslims of all colors they dont care, i think that makes them updated , remember pol you cannot kill a idea

true, but if you have the political will, you can segregate them.

thats whats happening stupid they been segregated as terrorists, that is why they had become more fearful at terrorism

If you think you are not a domestic terrorist too you are deluded , any active user on this board is a terrorist or a nazi

But Muslims behead, blow up, shoot/stab/acid attack people regularly in the name of Islam and this is why more and more people would like to see these pigs face the day of the rope

just wait till your people start doing the same

soon brother soon ...

they are doing they're day of the rope deal with it , wait for your turn

ugh, t*rds in my nation, as if r**ch*s and niggers being here wasn't bad enough
how long before you unibrowed faggots start genociding the natives here and trying to claim our land as t*rd*st*n?

This! Based fellow 'pedes!

The US also owns a shitload of Chinese debt, it's not a one-way street.

that blindness will put you in trouble and take you from the path of freedom just saying , you are picking a fabricated enemy's based on fabricated emotions.
Maybe those people gave up planet earth because it's pure evil and truly believe God will lead them to a paradise .

Muslims are fucking boring. Noone gives a shit about you. Stop watching MSM and stay in your own country like everybody else.
I don't have a problem with Muslims, I only have a problem with people from shit countries coming to my country and making it a shit country.
What, those countries happen to be majority muslim? Idgaf not my problem. Fix your shithole

they didt in case you dont pay they dont lose everything

I see. Maybe we should just list all the muslim owned places and just sort of list their locations and the most easy entry/exit points. You know, just in case a shooter were to show up this way we could anticipate and defeat him more efficiently.

it happens to them when americans go there for oil
youtube.com/watch?v=h9yRzoOB1C4

like your flag did no put the nose in the conflict also

>pol you cannot kill a idea
Kill all who hold the idea and it will die out.

No one hold the beliefs of the Tasmanians anymore.

so stop crying about the eternal jew on the internet

>You cant deport someone whos born here
Laws can be changed.

the idea was written in a book as old as the bible , maybe you are underestimating the paranoid human mind

The entire Middle East is a shithole, Africa is an even bigger shithole. Is that all because of oil and American imperialism?
We have millions of Turks in Germany. Why are they here? Oil?
People are coming from eastern Europe, even from your fucking country. Why is that?

yes but not today so stop talking as if you were in the future that you don't hold as certain . It's not gonna happen and probably you don't even fully understand this conflict and who is involved and the reason, it's more complex then you think and any conspiracy theory because this is real life.

People are stupid fear mongering IDIOTS!!!
Do you know what happens to stupid fear mongering idiots? Do you know?
They go on the LIST!!!

I miss the cronnella riots :(

europe is a shithole too and america, just go to detroid, compton, philadelphia, bronx, brooklin, michigan, new orleans and im not even starting

>make life uncomfortable enough that most self deport
>deal with the rest, one way or another...

Yeah and you can't just put American citizens in internment camps.

I'll go let the Japs living here during WWII know.

You're on the niggerlist.
Day of the watermelon is coming, jaquan.

How many white women have you had sex with?

In 1960, 13% of Algeria's population were Frenchmen. In 1965, the number had been reduced to almost zero.

We'll offer the same choice to our problem population that was made to the pied-noirs: the briefcase of the casket.

>You people are very naive.
It's naive to think that some piece of paper will stop us when the time comes.

(((((((((((((Kurd bro)))))))))))))))

I'm not BLACK you stupid GOY traitor!! Do you know what I do to stupid goy traitors? Do you know? They get on the LIST!!!!!!

No shit, american nigger cities are shitholes too? I wonder why

Who said anything about deporting?

Why? Because they fought for their country? Because they slaughtered invaders who came to rape and kill? Because they don't allow faggots to roam the streets? Because they keep their women in check and don't mix ?
Chechens are the most based and badass white masterrace

what about the white trash cities ? You have to be real on this , you know how many white people consume heavy drugs such as crack and meth in those cities? And many of the crime in america is related with drugs

>Muslim
>Whte master race

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHhhahaahahhahahaha

A danecuck acting up
Shut up little faggot and save your sister from thr black cock

kurds are cancer

You have to go back

youtube.com/watch?v=1t0YesVmizM

God damn it! I love the danish.

Many afghans have pretty eyes like this very rare to see in Europeans for some reason

lol pic of one of the minority white Muslims.
pic related how most of your sandnigger people look like.

I dunno he looks pretty damn pissed

>have citizenship, you can't deport someone who's born here.

Historically wrong. Our recent ancestors were happy to legally deport non-whites that were born in our countries.
The only thing missing today is the will. OP would be correct if he suggested that lemmings do not have the will. But consider that from where they're sitting: this option isn't even on the table. They aren't aware that there is a precedent for it.

>Kurd bro from Iraq
>posting from America
>You can't deport someone who's born here

Sage and b8

about 60 percent of muslims are snake niggers

I dont want them deported I want them rounded up and gassed then hastily burried in shallow graves or fed to pigs. Then all their moaques and holybooks burnt. While we are at it all their assets should be seized to repay the national debt.

T.cucks

You pathetic cowardly sandnigger. What are you doing in the West when your people above all other sandniggers stand a chance of resolving their problems. Why aren't you fighting for your people and nation? Typical coward Muslim.

Also regarding deportation, all it would take is a legislative change to remove citizenship from "refugees" or people without significant links to the country.

We can and we will. Muslims are barbarians.

Uh maybe because he doesn't want to get Shot

Don't mind me, I'm just here to lurk for potential domestic terrorists.

Its sweet that you left out my post but I agree with them. All muslims shoyld be summarily executed without trial and fed to pigs.

>put people on plane
>fly to other country
>kick them of plane
impossible

if you had the power to do that I'm sure you wouldn't

Nah, Christianity is morally important and good for society. The west was built on the backs of Christian men. Islam is a shitty ideology.

There are such things as good ideas and bad ideas. Islam is a bad idea, Christianity is a good idea

That's where you are wrong, kiddo

That's where you're wrong, kiddo

>you can't deport someone who's born here.

Pretty sure that's not the idea, moron.

Which is why when things like a mass purge happens nobody looks at citizenship records.

They purge whoever does not "look like them".

I already spent eight years in the sand box killing these animals. Dont think for a moment I wouldn't start all over again the second I can do it legally. They would kill me in a heart beat if they could and probably you as well.

This. Balkaniggers are no different either. A lot of afghans are pale af and they are African tier.

>Uh maybe because he doesn't want to get Shot

See

>You pathetic cowardly sandnigger.