(((Mainstream media))) in Germany are now having a huge propaganda campaign against any 'right-wingers' in the German...

(((Mainstream media))) in Germany are now having a huge propaganda campaign against any 'right-wingers' in the German military, who they want to weed out.

Is it just another indication for the upcoming civil war? It is obvious that they want to get rid of soldiers who may refuse to shoot on their own people.

It makes me quite afraid, there is clearly something going huge to happen in Germany.

Other urls found in this thread:

jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/linkspartei-fordert-demokratiefuehrerschein-fuer-soldaten/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

>lets make our shit tier military even weaker
I'd ask germs why this mentality but they are as bad as leafs

how exactly can they "weed" right wong minded people from the military? is thought crime actually a thing in Germany now?

>shoot on their own people.

With what, broom sticks?
lmao

>burgers will once again have to pour billions of dollars into defending a nation because they reduced their armed forces to a contingent of dildo waving sodomites and stronk independent womyn
and they they'll go on to criticize burgers for not having extensive social programs like they do. simply ebin.

It looks more to me that they are doing it to prevent any dissent from growing when they begin destroying German culture and significant historical monuments, or perhaps preventing a possible Coup in the future

They remove anyone who they find out is 'right-wing' from German military.

It's not propaganda, idiot. We have real problems with the right wing people here because of stupid parties like AfD. They are even willing to use guns against harmless people to make normies think it was Mohammed. Stop posting rubbish cunt

Based Ruski gets it, we should kick Goymany out of NATO and let you join

Has been since after 45 when the (((reeducation))) started.

but how? is it like actually illegal to be a conservative?

they have been doing that since like the last 20 years.

MAD is constantly checking out soldiers and what they're up to.
when I was in the Bundeswehr I also had an "interview" with some MAD gaylord who asked me all kinds of question, what I think about germany and what I think about nazis etc.

>huge propaganda campaign
Nope.
>'right-wingers'
I'd say most of those serving are at least right wing.
>who they want to weed out
The (borderline) neonazi cucks, yeah.
>indication for the upcoming civil war
No, see a professional about your delusions.

>Tfw have one of those parkas

theyre too fucking long

You are playing with fire there kraut

We wouldn't have an army if it were, you moron.

>It makes me quite afraid, there is clearly something going huge to happen in Germany.

ya, they're purging neo-nazis from their military.

What are you fucking retarded?

Hey Kevin, how did your latest Antifa march go? Excited for your new room mates, Ahmed and Al-Yasheed?

>implying anything slightly right of center isn't neo nazi tier in (((yurop)))
it's funny, when you say they are "purging their military" i am immediately reminded of the USSR.

Your hate is at 14,88 megaHitler

Yeah difference is, we don't murder our people because of ideological differences you gopnik moron.

2 Soroscoin have been deposited into your eEU account

You can only blame jews so much when you have scum like this spewing their vitriol. Liberalism is a mental disease and the only cure is lead.

who is "we?" certainly not germany

Actually this is more about our minister of defence, Ursula von der Leyen, a woman who is right now the only practical successor of Merkel.

In an army of 250.000 people, you are always going to have a nazi, a religious nut, someone who's doing drugs, etc. But how do you deal with it?

Mrs. von der Leyen immediately went to the press and blamed the entire army. Nothing is her fault, she just starts a witch hunt. She ordered every single barracks to be searched.

Now imagine this was your boss. Imagine for one guy fucking up, you would instantly blame the entire company. You wouldn't be boss for too long.

That's why I love this little scandal. We're going to get a new minister of defence.

>Nope.
You liar, the news are all over about 'right-wingers' in the German military.

>Germany traumatized by the nazi era
>understandebly never wants to be asociated with nazism again
>Nazis are made illegal, it is a crime to be a nazi
>Nazis post on Sup Forums wondering if the german state targeting nazis the way they always have is a proof of an incoming civil war
>"Derp guyz u notice (((((they))))) are prosecuting criminals doez that mean they are planning to kill every withe person?"
>people like this can vote

The best kind, thanks.

Does germany have any military high-rank people against what merkel is doing? are they public about it?

Well, what would the Norwegian military do about soldiers who expressed sympathy towards Breivik? And he killed less people than Hitler.

Fuck off Ahmed, you are the problem

Has been since your occupation when you people started locking up anybody who showed any sentiments that could be interpreted nationalistic.

Well we had the case of that guy applying as a refugee to probably murder either refugees or blame refugees for it, he's a neonazi cuck apparently and we have lots of neonazi cucks in our army. Then in the process of inspecting our army for neonazi cucks they found some more neonazi cucks, so of course there's some news generated about it.

There's no propaganda campaign though and you should seek help for your mental disorder.

One of the mandatory tests you have to do in the bundeswehr is write an essay on "relevant political topic" (always multiculturalism or some left-wing buzzword). Teams of political officers and psychologists then analyze them to see if you are fit for service.

so I doubt they'll find many "nazis."

>be German
>see NYE in Cologne
>"damn, that shouldn't happen to my female relatives and friends"
>vote parties that try to stop exactly that
>lose job for being a "Nazi"
Fuck off mountain kike.

no, you just ostracize them from society, ruin their lives, so they can kill themselves

>expecting the active military to play politics
Yeah no wonder your country's shit.

This post is so retarded on so many levels I don't even know where to start.

No, they can fuck off from the army and I dunno, move to Freital or some shithole Ossi neonazi town.

Go to bed Ahmed

ey laber nicht schlecht über den osten du wessi dreckstürke.

They don't, but they are getting more and more frustrated. I know people in the military and the police and I've been hearing that they are getting more and more pissed. You wouldn't join if you were left wing in the first place, so it's only understandable that if ypu are going to find right wingers, it's among them. Let's hope they soon stop to take orders from their (((higher ups))), maybe then we could finally get rid of Merkel.

kys Mohammed.

If all the right wingers left the army, who would defend Germany?

As a soldier this must be outrageous

It's called "democratic attitude"-something

and yet they were not traumatized by soviet occupation, which is why being a communist is completely legal

funny isnt it?

I'm really sad that our countries grew apart so much because of communism. We could've been the truly greatest allies the world had ever seen

Hey mountain Jew,

It is no secret that Germany plans to replace its population with millions of brown and black, low IQ savages from Africa who breed like rabbits. At a certain point of time the social system collapses, either because there is just not enough money as there are too many who take without contributing or due to the next financial crisis. Then there will be suffering, huge poverty, hunger and exploding criminality in the resource conflict, which undoubtedly ends in a civil war. And when that happens the government does not want to have Germans in their military who would refuse to shoot on their own people. It is simple as that.

There is definitely something huge going to happen.

All these german antifa shills need to leave.

Once the diversity program starts its over.

bump

>"noo turkey dont fake a coup to behead all opposing people in the military"

because Russians are bro tier.

Berlin and any comparable city in Germany needs to be carpet bombed. 90% of people like you would be gone.

Nice source, faggot.
>sage

They want to prevent a coup.

Poor you, being so asozial even for pol standards.
Are you lobbying for behaving like a third world country?
See first reply.
You should really get back on your medication.

>It is obvious that they want to get rid of soldiers who may refuse to shoot on their own people.
German Basic Law prohibits using military for civilian duties (helping the police for example) inside the borders of the Federal Republic.

not since 1991, mutti & her stasi friends don't want to be buddies with traitors :^(

You should've won the war, faggot

>advocating mass murder of Germans
A true patriot I guess

If they were public about it they wouldn't be high ranking military people for long

it's impossible to have a dedicated soldier that is not a patriot who cares about his people/nation

soviets had theirs

chinese had theirs

koreans had theirs

vietnamese had theirs

jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/linkspartei-fordert-demokratiefuehrerschein-fuer-soldaten/
It's even in talk that soldiers need to be tested for any problematic thoughts before joining.

Bomber Haris do it again!

Sure, it is just an illusion I have, I have just forget to take my medication. Germany is still pure and 100% White.

>jungefreiheit.de
Eeew.
>It's even in talk that soldiers need to be tested for any problematic thoughts before joining.
I don't see a problem with that. Do you?

"War is an extension of politics".

Want to guess from where the person I quoted is from, you neutered rape baby?

quote mich nicht drecknigger.

average east german has no problem with Russians.
but yea fuck merkel and the german government and every cuck who likes them.

>pure and 100% White

Did you tell him Hitler did nothing wrong? If not why?

Hello fellow Sup Forumsack™! Tell me, how long have you been on this board?

>Are you lobbying for behaving like a third world country?
Nah, I'm advocating to put an end to such a behaviour. Last time I check first world countries had functioning border control.

>Antifa Germans and Muhammeds
>Germans
The only regret I would have are the buildings and cultural places that would get destroyed. Putting you subhumans into concentration camps could work, too.

Couldn't care less, you mongoloid hue huehuehue
quote quote quote

We should absolutely kick France, Germany out of Nato and enlist Russia.

With those two countries now forced to defend themselves on two fronts, the EUSSR would collapse monetarily.

On and off for 10 years I'm afraid.

>autism intensifies

nagut die 88 lass ich dich noch checken kanake.

COME AT ME BRUDI

Does Germany have any alternative right wing media to push back against this?

German Soldier here, the amount of Investigation after the scandal was our Unit leaders asking if were nazis, we said no, that was it
Next day they looked through our Closets, didnt even touch a Thing, said "Passt" and done

This thread really is bullshit

That's pretty much what Hindenburg and Ludendorff did

I'll give you a hint

it's what your mother screamed the night you were concieved by me

What would happen to me if I did the Roman High Five salute and started asking people if they've "seen Kyle," in Germany?

Sup Forums isn't even 10 years old, faggot shill
neck yourself

The consolidation of the EU armed forces might also be another reason to purge nationalists from the military. Civil war is probably inevitable in Europe so the concern is ensuring the military supports the proper faction. Macron et al will ensure they intervene on the side of immigrants.

Carl Von Clausewitz

>TFW unsurprising Hans doesn't know about his noble Prussian Heritage

>I don't see a problem with that. Do you?
>I'm le liberal, democracy is great
>Let's make ideology tests mandatory for people to exist in this country
>free speech is only allowed if you adhere to the same school of thought our supreme government dictates
The only satisfaction I get out all of this is that people like you/people you are parodying as bait will get butchered by peaceful refugees, because they let their guard down and even fucking work with them. God bless.

TF, Schroeder was Putin's best buddy

you guys should've told all the kebabs and left wing faggots in your unit it was a trick question and to say yes.

Jews run the German Military
Yuck!

>Is it just another indication for the upcoming civil war?
I've been saying this on Sup Forums for two years and nobody listens. The EU was always going to purge the ranks in your militaries and replace white male Christians with brown male Muslims. They will offer the migrants citizenship in exchange for military service. It WILL happen. The EU wants an army that will kill white Christians without hesitation. At that point there's basically nothing from stopping open pogroms on whites in Europe. The Jews will kill you all.

Yes. Merkel had the Polizei raid 120 people for online illegal opinions. Ask /deutsch faden/ for details.

husch husch zurück in die türkei mit dir

how big is the german military>

Wow, nice to see you German thought police.

For its size, the Canadian military is quite proficient.

t. US Infantry Officer

Thing is our unit leaders and all other soldiers think this is bullshit too
No Body there cares, it is just activism after that moronic Lieutenant got caught