Mods please do your job, this is spam

Wtf I love fat thighs now!

the best coping skills would be to improve your insecuraties ya wank

>liberals admit they hate the messengers rather than the message
At least they're honest now

>ten billion percent
such a special snowflake

The wall just got 10 feet higher.

This doesn't sound all that healthy to me. Perhaps instead of hating yourself and projecting your own self-hatred into the mouth's of other people you should work on improving yourself and becoming someone who you respect.

Trump lives rent free in every leftists' head.

I didnt think Id ever sympathize for these poor lost souls. I never thought Id see this many broken people. Its astonishing the amount of assblast the retarded American left is perpetuating, its probably causing all sorts of mental complexes that will need to be studied fir decades

just registered dem cuz of your post

Hey hannahapples, your thighs are fat

Ten Billion Percent

Are you saying that you sympathize with them now because most of the whining has been taken to hyperbole? These people have destroyed our nation and wanted to continue on down the path to illegal Mexican majority and amnesty leading to us losing whatever power we have left. Fuck them. I hope we have such a bad financial collapse next time that the government shuts down and we can just start killing these faggots. They're traitors, the women included.

Don't worry friendo, we all despise Trump here

>Literally creating a Trump tulpa in their heads...
Stunning and brave.

>be fat
>get sad
>don't want to sad

option 1
>decide it's time to take on fastness and take care of yourself

option 2
>ignore your bad behavior and distract yourself

the sad thing is, her upsets in life will never get better because she never takes them on.

>Giving women the vote

10 billion percent gonna use it

That's it. It's over everyone. For the 112th time, Sup Forums is BTFO.

ALL of these women have fantasied about Trump grabbing them by the pussy. ALL of them base their vote and political identity around imaginary personal encounters they have with him in their daydreams.

So sick of these retarded nothing threads.

> that badly damaged that she needs a therapist
> imagining someone saying something that they didn't in order to delude themselves enough to "cope" with something.

What a straight-up fucking LOSER lol

>girls are being taught wide, child-bearing hips are bad

I wonder (((((((WHO)))))))) could be behind this...

This. Bahaha

wtf I'm a shill 4 Hill now it's her turn but seriously we can't let him get the nuclear codes Sup Forums BTFO

We can still remember the Trump we used to adore. Don't be a buzzkill fag.

posting random social media comments should be bannable

thighs aren't hips you fucking retard, if their thighs are at the point that they're self conscious about them then the hambeast needs to put down the burger

hannah seems pretty awesome

but what was the post that made OP kill himself?