Did CURRENT YEAR man just complement us?

Did CURRENT YEAR man just complement us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/92vuuZt7wak?t=1002
youtu.be/92vuuZt7wak?t=16m47s
unblockyoutube.co.uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does CURRENT YEAR man know half the shit we say about him?

Do we do what he says OP?

God damn it Sup Forums
I want net neutrality but I also want to spite this cunt
wat do?

That's... that's not how this works. What kind of 5000D chess is current faggot playing??

Protect the Net neutrality so you can spite this cunt without having any trouble.

Link please

Spite him in different matters, net neutrality is crucial for
>us
Just because you don't like him doesn't mean he can't be right on some matters. It really is surprising how nonchalant Sup Forums seems to be about the threat to net neutrality.

You don't need to take a counter position just because someone you don't like is right you moron.

Roger roger, net neubrality it is.

We kinda of did last night. Not alone, but there were dozens of threads and the site did go down shortly after it aired.

Let's do the right thing for our future and support net neutrality. We shouldnt shoot ourselves in the foot just because some deformed british rodent will be fighting on our side on one specific issue.

I guess

>blurred "anonymous" and his thread ID
wew

who is he. i know he is one of those late show people but who

>Hey racist Drumpftards
>If you're not too busy at your Klan rallies or jerking off in your parents' basement could you guys spare a moment to fight for me?
>Thanks dumbfucks now go worship Hilter 2.0 while I count all my money and laugh at your pathetic lives.

/pol is already sucking Putins huge cock
I am sure you can swallow this load as well.

Fuck off faggot nobody even brings up Putin besides you leftist gullible fucking morons

You newfags/trumpfags suck. When this was a libertarian board nobody was stupid enough to post shit like this without a link.

youtu.be/92vuuZt7wak?t=1002
he's calling for our help

More like 2D underwater pocket ping-pong

youtu.be/92vuuZt7wak?t=16m47s
Starts at 16:17.

Also, I'm normally not one to cry shill, but this thread really reeks of one, HBO staff. You guys could at least do a better job if you want someone to play personal army faggots. Just like I'm certain that this picture of best penguin will end up on next week's shill/Trump segment.

video not available

He just needs to call himself "current year man" at some point.

Video was taken down because it was factually incorrect. John Oliver fucked up big time. I expect huge lawsuits are coming towards his TV show. Hopefully this will remove this cancer from TV/internet for good.

He sees what a powerful force we are.
But he's an establishment shill.
I'm personally on the fence about net neutrality. It's a great big Jewish shekel. With good and bad on both sides of the coin.
> Oy vey goyim you must accept government regulation to prevent corporate fuckery. What? You don't like regulation? Guess you'll have to deal with the corporate fuckery.

Why can't we have a regulatory framework specifically designed for the internet that prevents corporate fuckery while guaranteeing freedom of speech on the internet?

>Current year man, or at least some of his writers, came to Sup Forums

Are we that important?

>le removed cause le factually le incorrect
The video is available you fucking maplenigger autists. Its just not available in your apocalyptic tundra lands

Daily reminder this is Reddit

The dog is the only one I'd shag.

We fell for the Drumpf meme. We're essentially his personal army.

we're on the same side in many ways, he's just a fucking idiot who doesn't understand how to govern

me in the center

Even the dog is fat.

down syndrome checkers. Remember the rules of acquisition. "Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the Hell out of your enemies."

Fuck him dirty immigrant piece of shit.

> Black baby with white woman: check
> Grotesque morbid obesity: check
> Hipster Glasses and beard: check

Did I miss anything?

Girl in pink regretting going to anything R*ddit related.

that has to be a joke. There's no way that photo can be that perfect.

>The fatass with her ass on backwards is put in front
>Carrying someone's black kid
>Almost all of them look like cashiers or retarded shop assistants

More like she came for the BBC only to find there wasn't any

>John Oliver genuinely asks Sup Forums (Sup Forums) for help.
>He respectfully places Sup Forums clearly above reddit in the infographic.
>iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg
Guys, he's not fucking around.

What about the thing in the mid lane, far left?

I stand properly corrected.

>there are people who find him funny

what the fuck are you even talking about? Net Neutrality is the idea that cable companies can't give fast lanes to some companies while throttling the bandwidth of others. Since cable companies are a god damn oligopoly it is rather necessary. There are so many anti-competitive internet service provider laws in place to keep their oligopoly in place. I doubt that will change anytime soon.

Me in the center and slightly to the right. I'm wearing the plaid shirt.

He once complained about internet speeds in America and was amazed Estonia was way faster than us.

He then put up a picture of Tallinn and said, "This country looks like it still suffers from Shrek attacks!"

I chuckled. It was the one time this inbred Anglo piece of Communist shit didn't make me angry.

amazing

WHY ARE YOU WATCHING THIS.
ARE YOU A FAGGOT THAT ACTUALLY WASTES TIME WATCHING THIS GARBAGE?

>Net Neutrality is the idea that cable companies can't give fast lanes to some companies while throttling the bandwidth of other

so you are against taxes? after all they throttle the speed of others

>current year
>not having 13 tv's around your computer monitor to see what (they) are talking about.

Typica like tactic of offering olive branches to enemies and telling them you need their help for something to get them to react angrily and do the opposite of what you wanted them to do which makes them shoot themselves in the foot because what you were asking them to do was in their benefit but you knew they wouldn't want to do it if it was your idea.

Jesus Christ do you people even play 4D chess? This shit is simple.

*Typical kike tactic

....do you know where you are?

This. Net Neutrality is a trojan horse.

We need more ISP's, thats the only solution long term.

And that is Sup Forums

I want to rescue that doggo and take him for lots of walks. He looks like he needs to lose 20-25 pounds.

THIS GUY

IS A MASSIVE PIECE OF SHIT AND A CORPORATE SHILL

ANYTHING HE DOES NOT LIKE IS MOST LIKELY GOOD

FOR EXAMPLE BRUSHING YOUR TEETH.

>unblockyoutube.co.uk/
there you are sweetheart

>ny islanders fan is autistic

Colour me surprised.

Even Current Man knows Sup Forums is nothing more than a r/The_Donald colony.

We're a diverse group of frog-worshiping fascists.

Reddit and Sup Forums stand together! :)

These pictures are more america-problems than plebbit/Sup Forums. We're just missing that HWNDU-meetup pic with all the shitskins, niggers and kikes to complete it. It's an america-problem, I assure you that most europeans who go on here are whiter than you thought existed. At least it's the case with the swedes I've personally known/seen.

>Sup Forums meetup
>only people from reddit showed up

Is this a Aphex Twin album cover?

implying this isn't a picture of your average burgers

go to the website retard

>GEE SHOULD I LEAVE A COMMENT SO I CAN KEEP USING THE INTERNET OR TRY TO BE FUNNY BY INSULTING CURRENT YEAR MAN

He realizes that we are the outsiders

All liberals want is to be the rebels so once they start to realize that that is what we are the quicker they will try to be our friends

Any links from free nations?