Suprise Redpills

Any stories on how you were surprised how slightly redpilled people were ill start
>Art Class
>bleeding heart liberal hippie teacher
>all year talks about "Muh environment"
>gets triggered if you call art pointless
>even thought literally everyone tool it because its an easy A
>ferguson protests happen
>expecting some huge speech defending dindus and hating police
>actually shits on them instead
>points out how they're ruining their own communities and chimping out isn't helping BLM's cause
>in legitimate shock
What about you guys any stories to share

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>taking nude photos covered in mcdonalds fries
american/10

This. America was a mistake.

>leftist political philosophy teacher
>shits on Trump and the right every day
>claims femicide is a stupid concept used by the media to create useless fear and hatred

Saw a Mexican guy watching Tucker clips on the bus.

Really guys? I'd fuck this trust me

Would you rather prefer maple syrup instead or a black man on top of her as You sit in the corner

I'd eat those chips out of her arse

>English Prof who proudly states she is Marxist day1
>Every week we discuss different progressive social topics through writing and articles
>4th week she gives us an article on Cultural Appropriation
>Turns out the article fully dismantles the concept and she agrees
>Unexpected/10

The rest of the class was still grade A cancer desu

Tucker is great mainly because he finds every retard he can possibly find and shit on them

>flag
KEK

these red pill threads are fucking beta as shit

THEY'RE FRIES

>art pointless

Disagree
youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc

Here's your (You)

I don't necessarily believe that I was just saying how the bitch would get super upset whenever anyone didn't take a fucking coloring project seriously

I eat that off her body anyday.

>After I throw sliced deli meat at her bare ass and motorboat it until my face is sore.

fpbp
>fuck you leaf

CHIPS

>implying you wouldn't eat the fries using only your mouth
>implying food+sex arent the best combination of base instincts

You guys are cucks

Chries ?

>Liberal cousin
>like Tumblr faggot making up your own gender level liberal
>staying with us for a week
>was an insufferable cunt the entire time
>went after my dad at dinner and literally anytime he said something
>"sorry I guess I was to use to college I usually don't have to deal with these things there"
>actual fucking quote
>I swear he was this close from sending the bitch packing
>fast forward be in the parking lot of a store waiting for my mom
>She's with me
>two black guys are walking around yelling
>she locks the car doors suddenly
>visibly nervous
>soon realize she's scared of nags
>she does every excuse she possibly can before finnaly using crime statistics
>ywn see a liberal redpill themselves while claiming not to be racist
>why even live

Who is she ?

>Not wanting fries with dem nuggets

Source on photo?

My modern art history teacher, who came off as everything wrong with artists in personality, was actually very conservative.
Really surprised me.
Most of my class on the other hand were full on retarded/lazy/uncreative trend whores in their senior/graduation year.
They were so stupid and ethically bankrupt it hurt to listen to them talk.

rekt

>guilty gear screen pops up
DESTROYED

My high school art teacher was a Glen Beck fan lol he used to watch him class

I should add that she seemed to keep her socio/political leanings mostly to herself. And was non-confrontational.
It took me most of the semester to figure her out with any certainty. I had to talk to her after class a few times before I realized she didn't fit the mold like the rest of the unthinking beasts she had the misfortune of teaching.

Wouldn't your waifu get jealous?

FREEDOM CHIPS

LV Plastic on snapchat

LV Plastic on snap

Thanks

Before or after digestion?

Sounds like a cool teacher Desu most teachers I know talk about politics without any care in the world

Strange photo.

Based of the shit grainy photo, its safe to say this isn't a photo shoot of any sort.

Yet her nipples are taped over, as if this was taken for something important.

Clearly not a photo shoot. Horrible camera, bad lighting. Its homeade lover snapshot tier so why the taped nipples?!

>Chimping out and ruining own communities doesn't help the cause

THIS, based teacher.

Look her up, she's a huge liberal degenerate and actually a leaf
This one is yours m8

>>Art Class
>>bleeding heart liberal hippie teacher

>My modern art history teacher

>My high school art teacher

ITT: people learning that stereotypes of artists are wrong

kek

not surprised

The bastard child of Britain and France. Of course.

I like this one, most of those crazy bastards are more racist or hateful than the people they criticise, they even hate themselves.

To be fair a lot of them are true most artists generally lean left whereas most working class people are right

Seriously most liberals have minorities as friends simply for the fact that they are minorities

Eat my sex junk

She's a snapchat whore

Had a friendly old neighbor like a Mr Rogers type guy who I found out vehemently disliked Blacks like this wasn't a drunken rage induced rant either he talked about how Niger culture was inherently inferior and violent looking back I wished I had talked to him more

>black guys

niggers

Cool

I have an idea if it is possible to make, the OK emoji racist. then why doesn't 4 Chan pioneer a campaign to make every gesture imaginable racist.To make every movement a racist gesture, where it is impossible for a leftist literal to not be racist.This could drive them up the wall in there leftist ideology,and may break them of it .

Post sauce (not of the girl, of the fries)

she's sexy but... liberal snapchat whore as others have said

Kek

Uhm racist much

Boomer Liberals hate niggers. They just don't know those are the words for best describing the way they feel.

I asked my 12 year old Brother what he thought about Bill Nye, and he said he's a stupid, cringy idiot.

Most kids today don't really know much about Nye tho

That's not true. Bill Nye and Neil Tyson are very propagandized in English speaking schools. At least here in Switz

That's running the whole point if we try to make everything an Alt Right symbol people will realize its a prank they got wise to the peace sign being a symbol of two genders and the rainbow thing isn't really catching on its better really commit to one thing rather than trying to do a bunch of different things

I don't get why you call them fries. Everything in your fatass country is fried.

They are but not to the extent millenials are they basiacly worship those fagots

@124669782
(You)

LOL

you're just mad they left off the cheese and gravy

Sad how that looks more like a legitimate currency now than our stupid plastic cuckslips

Had a lesbian cuban teacher tell the class that european immigration is out of control.

What does your currency look like

Lol what talk about unexpected

god damn

Name

Bing search "Canadian plastic currency " then "Canadian tire money" you'll see the difference.

>Jewish doctor gf in LA
>shits on Israel every chance she gets
>repeats the media talking points about black people and muh oppression
>but actively avoids hiring black people and almost dropped "nigger" when a black woman was cutting her off on the highway.

kek

>Be HVAC-technician
>Client is a 60 year old lesbian butch
>News is on, something about rapefugees
>She starts giving a passionate rant about how she hates these un-assimilating brown monkies leeching of our welfare
>She did this out of the blue without knowing my stance on the issue
>Makes me a good coffee with a touch of milk
>Continues ranting whilst I drink my coffee and some other guy is removing a bat roost from her roof

Lgbtq's can be our bros.

I knew a guy who was getting a phd in climatology (studied clouds specifically) who was redpilled on climate change. Obviously getting labelled a denier would ruin his career

it's weird cause all my other ph.d biology friends are bluebilled AF

It's hot af
And the girl is decent too

Pretty sure she deleted her snapchat. Her tumblr is lvangel69

I wanna get in her grease-fest... IF you know what I mean.

I was surprised by Islam, at first I thought it was this degenerate religion that encouraged rape and violence but then my Pakistani buddy enlightened me about how it is one of the last stands of true traditionalism. Now I am a fully devoted Muslim and I kick every dog I see instead of fucking them.

>Go to Sup Forums Sup Forums
>See people who think redpill is a real thing.
>Realize these people spend most of their time thinking about people they have never met or spoken with in their lives.
>Triggers a ton of Sup Forums members, who actually believe this is very serious stuff.
>Looks at clock, realizes he has to pick up wife in half an hour.
>leaves Sup Forums and all of the enlightened redpillers

red pills.. red pills..

>leaf

"redpill" is just a word used to describe the unspoken harsh truths of life.
Like the fact your wife will never love you as you want her to.
People get pissy when you point this shit out to their face, so you it's codified as a 'redpill'.

>Jewish doctor gf
Please for the love of all that is holy say you said holocaust jokes too her.

There is literally a Hadith that encourages rape of nonbeliever women

The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess."

Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim 3433

1st one:
>had friends over for a visit
>one of them asks me about Trump
>I say he's ok but I don't agree with him supporting Israel or intervention in Syria
>"omg how can you like Trump" came afterwards as expected
>the conversation drags on for a few minutes until we get to the Muslim ban shit
>he says he's neutral on it
>I'm very surprised
>then he says that an atheist mother with a Muslim husband and son has moved into his tiny village on the west coast of Scotland
>says he doesn't like them because Muslims are annoying (and loud)
>then he says there should be no more race mixing and whites should be preserved
>I'm shook
I later went on to redpill him on Greater Israel and Jews

2nd one:
>classmate
>didn't really like him at first but I never really talked to him
>couple of years (still in school) later I find out that he's pretty racist on Xbox
>once started a party that said "blacks and Muslims not allowed" on it
>decide to be friend him
Nowadays we're good friends and we like to talk about fascism, Jews and how degenerate the west has become. It was especially funny when we were studying WW2 in history and we almost got sent out of the class for laughing when the teacher went on about muh six octillion

What part of "true traditionalism" do you not understand? Do you think that our early ancestors use roses and chocolate to get girls?

I'm legit autistic and I didn't get hung up on this... but now I'm all hot and bothered.

>actually believes pol is some fat teen in mom's basement
I've met all sorts of walks of life when I was in the military and college, pol is generally correct about all of them.

>dated a girl for a year
>both of us right leaning libertarians at the time circa 2014 when rand paul was a likely republican canidate
>she was economically and culturally right(militantly pro life)
>she was a hardline catholic, it took my 6 months to take her virginity, and only because she was 4 glasses of wine into a friday night
>The only thing we ever disagreed on and debated on was israel. She basically wanted to genocide the mudslimes and create a greater israel, and i was just starting to be redpilled on merchants but didnt want to show it.
>she loved ben shapiro, and pretty much all things jewey. I got dragged into hanging out with her calikike transplants to the midwest
>dragged me to the muh 6 gorillion museum when we went to washington dc
>after we broke up she taught english abroad in east asia,came back and was nevertrump and pro kasich/cruz.
>still shitposts pro israel propaganda on facebook
>wants kushners dick
>loves milo kikeopolis
>hates mudslimes
>works at a jewish law firm
fug m8 wish i could of red pilled that piece of ass

>Client is a 60 year old lesbian butch
the difference is she is 60 and knows how the work works, and had to live in the closet for 40 years at least.
a 60 y.o. lezzo is 100% different from a dyke in their 20's or 30's.
60 year feminists are also usually based because they just wanted equality and hate fags, they didn't want to kill men and kill whitey

It's your fault, dad. You should have used a condom. You tried to abort in 1812 and failed.

>picks up wife from some cheap spa.
>thanks jamal for taking such great care of her

>pick wife up

Why not have Tyrone just drop her off at your house directly?

she is annoying as fuq

i wish this show was good but it wasn't

Ahmed will fuck her while you watch.
Cuck.